The Bharti Vidyapeeth Institute of Management and Research, Delhi is a part of the Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University. It offers the MBA course which is for a duration of 2 years. To get admission to the Bharti Vidyapeeth MBA 2019, the students must fill the application form to appear for the BMAT 2019 examination. The form for Bharti Vidyapeeth MBA 2019 will be available on the official website: www.bvimr.com. The group discussion and the personal interview is a part of the BMAT 2019 examination. Final result will be declared on the official website. The candidates who will qualify in all the stages will be called for counselling and spot admissions.
Bharti Vidhyapeeth MBA
Bharti Vidyapeeth MBA 2019 offers the MBA course which is for a duration of 2 years. It provides specialization in Marketing, Finance, International Business and HR. It also provides dual specialization. Candidates are required to go through the important dates for admission.
|Last to apply||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|GD/PI||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Result Declaration||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Counselling||3rd to 4th week of Apr 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||1st week of Jul 2019|
Bharti Vidyapeeth MBA Fee Structure
The fee structure for the MBA course offered by the Bharti Vidyapeeth MBA 2019. It is as per last year. The fees is given for regular category, institutional merit category and NRI/Foreign category.
|Institutional Merit Category||Rs.403800|
|NRI/Foreign/PIO/OCI Category||US $ 9500|
Bharti Vidyapeeth MBA Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have a bachelor or masters degree in any discipline.
- He/she must have obtained 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized University.
- The candidates must be an Indian National.
Bharti Vidyapeeth MBA Selection Procedure
- First, the candidates must meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- He/she must appear for the BMAT examination which is conducted by Bharti Vidyapeeth. BMAT includes a written test, group discussion and personal interview.
- The candidates will be selected for the Bharti Vidyapeeth MBA 2019 based on the merit list that will be prepared.
Bharti Vidyapeeth MBA Application Form
The application form for the Bharti Vidyapeeth MBA 2019 Admission will be available on the official website: www.bvimr.com. The candidates have to fill the application form and submit it to the University along with the fee for the entrance test. Before filling up the form, the candidates are advised to read the instructions given here:
- candidates can read the instructions in the “Registration Guide” before filling up the application form.
- Then they must create their login credential on the website.
- Keep a scanned passport size photograph and signature ready.
- Then they can fill the application form.
- After filling up of the form, submit it and print the payment receipt and application form for future reference.
- Please ensure that the information entered in the application form is correct. The information once entered will not be changed under any circumstances.
- If found that the information entered by the candidate is wrong or fabricated, then their candidature will be cancelled.
Entrance Test Fee
- The entrance test fee as per last year is Rs.1700 + 18 % GST.
- Students can pay the fees by internet banking or through debit/credit card.
- Please note that the entrance test fee that will be paid once will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Bharati Vidyapeeth MBA Admit Card
The admit card for the Bharti Vidyapeeth MBA will be available after the application process is over. When the admit card will be available the candidates have to download and print it. On the day of the examination, they have to bring the following documents:
- Admit Card
- Photo ID such as Aadhar Card/ Driving license, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport.
Bharti Vidyapeeth MBA Result
A merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored by the candidates in the BMAT examination and the marks obtained by them in the group discussion and personal interview. A separate merit list will be prepared for the regular category and the foreign category. The candidates who will score the eligible marks in the BMAT will be called for counselling and spot admission.
Bharti Vidyapeeth MBA Placements
The Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Delhi has maintained a record of 96 % placements as per the last year. Candidates can have a look at the statistics of the placement from below:
- Highest Package (International) – Rs.54.08 Lakhs
- Highest Package (Domestic) – Rs.12 Lakhs
- Number of students who appeared for placements – 174
- Students placed – 171
- Companies participated in the placement – 152
Bharti Vidyapeeth MBA Ranking
The Bharti Vidhyapeeth Institute of Management and Research is one of the eminent institutes of management in India. It has achieved the following ranks:
- Ranked among top 80 B-School by India Today in 2017
- Ranked 25th best B-School in North India by the Week in 2017
- Ranked 25th B-School in North India by India Today for the year 2017
Official website: www.bvimr.com