The Registration for CAT has been over on September 26, 2018. The Photograph Correction Window is also closed on September 30, 2018. Now, many of the candidates are anticipating that the application correction window to be opened by IIM Calcutta. Though, it is unlikely that the correction window to edit the other details in the form will open. In case the window open, you will able to edit the CAT 2018 Application Form. Candidates who have filled wrong information in the form must not worry and prepare for the exam with heart and soul. The CAT 2018 form is considered by IIMs only, for the rest you have to fill the separate forms. Check out more details regarding CAT Application Form Correction in the article below.
1. IIM Calcutta has released the CAT 2018 Official Mock Test.
2. know 5 Awesome Tips for CAT 2018 Exam Preparation!
3. IIM Calcutta will release CAT 2018 Admit Card on 24 Oct. Will the release of admit card be delayed?
4. How to Prepare for CAT in 02 Months?
5. Will IIM Open CAT 2018 Application Correction Window?
CAT 2018 Application Form Correction
After the completion of correction form process, the CAT 2018 Admit Card will release on October 24, 2018.
Also Planning to Take SNAP? Admission Open for Symbiosis Exam
CAT 2018 Application Form Correction Dates – The important dates are as follows.
|CAT 2018 Application Form Correction||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Registration for CAT 2018||08 Aug 2018|
|Last Date to Register||
26 Sep 2018
|Application form correction dates to re-upload documents||27-30Sep 2018|
|CAT Exam Date||25 Nov 2018|
CAT Login: To edit the form you must use CAT Login which is available Here.
3 Cases for CAT 2018 Application Form Correction
There are 3 cases arises when a candidate can edit information in the form. Read the details for CAT 2018 Application Form Correction below.
#1. Before Fee Submission
In case you have not submitted the application fee, then you can edit the application form ‘n’ number of times without any problem. You can even fill the form in multiple sessions. Which means you can enter the details and save it to continue later. The important point to know is that you will not able to edit the information that you gave during the initial registration. It includes Name, Date of birth, email address, mobile number etc. Apart from that, you can make changes in the programmes selected, marks entered, test center details and more.
#2. Wrong Registration Details
In this scenario, Register Again for CAT 2018. Such a case arises when you have made mistakes in Date of birth, email address, mobile number etc. Then, you have to fill the CAT 2018 Registration form again. Most importantly, you have to register again with a new email id. Your new registration will only be considered for the admission.
Click Here for CAT 2018 Application Form
#3. After Fee Submission
Most of you must have already submitted the CAT 2018 Application Form. Many times it can happen that you have entered the wrong details in the form. Thus, in case CAT 2018 Application Form Correction window opens, you must edit details as soon as possible. Here are the simple steps to initiate the editing process.
- First of all, access the link given above to get the direct link for edit application form.
- After that, use the login credentials to access the CAT 2018 Application Form.
- Once you will log in, you will see the option to edit the details in the application form.
- In there, you can change the details and save it.
- Before submitting the details, recheck it twice to ensure that all the data is correct.
Entries Available to Edit in CAT Application Form 2018
Even though the CAT 2018 Application Form Correction window may available to edit but you will able to edit some piece of information only. Apart from these you will not able to make any changes in the form. So the details which could be edited are;
- Percentage of marks obtained
- Work Experience
- Program Names
- Test Centers for Interview
Re-Upload Documents in CAT 2018 Online Form
In the CAT 2018 Form, candidates could able to re-upload the images in the CAT 2018 form. It was available at the correction window provided by IIM-C. The facility was available only for those who have successfully filled the CAT Registration fee. The window to re-upload documents was opened from September 27, 2018 (10:00 AM) to September 30, 2018 (5:00 PM).
Reasons Re-upload Photograph in CAT 2018 Form
- In case photo uploaded in CAT Form is Blurred and not visible.
- Uploaded image is not according to the specification.
*For this open the CAT form and check the uploaded image.
- Use the CAT Login as given above.
- Then click on “Application Form” to edit the form.
- Next, upload the photograph according to the specified format only.
Important Points to Know About CAT 2018 Registration
Here are some points which you must keep in mind before filling the CAT 2018 Application Form.
- The registration fee for the CAT 2018 is Rs.950/- for SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates and Rs. 1900/- Other Category Candidates.
- Keep the necessary documents ready to enter only correct information in the Application form.
- Do not hurry, you can fill the form in multiple sessions.
- Do not make mistakes while calculating percentages of 10th, 12th, PG, UG.