CMAT 2019 Result – National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the CMAT Score Card 2019 online on February 10, 2019. The CMAT Result 2019 will available at nta.ac.in. It will release in the form of scorecard containing the sectional marks, overall marks, and Rank in the exam. In order to download CMAT 2019 Result, you will need application number and password. After the announcement of the result, different colleges will release the minimum qualifying score. Selected candidates will appear for Group discussion and Personal Interview. Thereafter, colleges will release the CMAT 2019 Final Merit List, on the basis of which counselling round will take place. Check more details about CMAT 2019 Result from this page.
CMAT 2019 Result
Colleges such as Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Jaipuria Institute of Management, etc accept CMAT 2019 Result / Score. All the institutes release separate cut off on their official website.
CMAT 2019 Result Date – Check the official schedule for CMAT 2019 Result from the table below.
|CMAT 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|CMAT 2019 exam date|
|Declaration of CMAT 2019 Result||10 Feb 2019|
|Publishing the CMAT 2019 Merit List||03 week of Feb 2019|
Result: NTA will announce the CMAT 2019 Result online at www.nta.ac.in
How To Check CMAT Result 2019?
The candidates can check theCMAT 2019 Result by following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page for checking the result.
- Next, you need to enter details such as your Registered Email ID and Password.
- After entering the login details, click on the “Submit” button.
- On submitting the details, the result will be available on the screen.
- After checking the CMAT 2019 Result, the candidates should take a print out of it for future reference
Details Given On The CMAT 2019 Result
The CMAT 2019 Result will consist of the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Rank
- Sectional score of the candidate
- Total score
- Sectional percentile
- Total percentile
The CMAT 2019 Result will looks like the image given below…
CMAT 2019 Tie Breaker Criteria
In the case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance test, the tie will be resolved by following the rules as given below:
- The candidates with higher marks in the order of the section given below will be placed higher in the merit.
- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
- Finally, if the tie still remains, the names of the candidates will be displayed in alphabetical order.
CMAT 2019 Merit List
The merit list for CMAT 2019 will be published online at the official website of the exam. It will be available in pdf format once the result is announced. The CMAT 2019 Merit List states the All India Rank secured by the candidates. NTA shall release national and state merit list separately at its official website.
Details Given In the CMAT Merit List 2019
- Candidate name
- Candidate’s CMAT 2019 Roll Number
- CMAT All India Rank
- Section wise and overall scores
- Section wise and overall percentile
CMAT 2019 Cut Off
The candidates need to obtain minimum qualifying marks in order to pass the entrance test. The cut off for CMAT 2019 will release after the announcement of CMAT 2019 Result. However, we will update the cut off as soon as it will be available. Until then the candidates can check the previous year cut off to set a goal:
|Institute||Cut off Percentile|
|Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi||85|
|Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi||75|
|Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune||75|
|Goa Institute of Management, Goa||99.85|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida||82|
|K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJSIMSR), Mumbai||99.2|
|MET Institute of Management, Mumbai||97.27|
|Pune University Department of Management Studies (PUMBA DMS)||96.42|
|We School Mumbai||99.06|