ICFAI Dehradun MBA: The ICFAI Business School (IBS), Dehradun is recognized by UGC. IBS Dehradun was ranked number 1 in ‘Outstanding Excellence’ (Group Rank 2017) amongst the Top B-schools (Private). The ICFAI Dehradun offers admission in two year-MBA programs. Those who aspire to apply for admission at this B-school must ensure that they fulfill the basic eligibility criteria. The shortlisting of the candidates is done on the basis of score obtained in GMAT/ NMAT by GMAC/ CAT scores (from 2016 onwards). The ICFAI Business School also conduct its own entrance test, known by, IBSAT. Check complete details about ICFAI Dehradun MBA Admission 2019 from this page.
ICFAI Dehradun MBA
The candidates either have to submit their score for GMAT/ NMAT by GMAC/ CAT or need to appear in IBSAT 2018. Check the complete schedule for the IBS Dehradun MBA Admission 2019 from the table below.
|ICFAI Dehradun MBA Admission 2019||Important Dates|
|Registration starts by||01 Jul 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||12 Dec 2018|
|Briefing for the selection will be done from||13-20 Jan 2019|
|Selection Process is down from||20-26 Feb 2019|
ICFAI University Dehradun: Courses Offered
The University offers admission in MBA program. This program comprises of 29 courses (of which 21 are compulsory courses and 8 are elective courses), and a summer internship program. These courses are spread over four semesters. Also, the MBA program offered at ICFAI Dehradun is well known for its case-based learning and the disciplines are as follows:
- IT & Systems
ICFAI Dehradun MBA Fee Structure
The fee for the MBA program at IBS Dehradun campus is Rs. 2.835 lakhs per annum.
ICFAI Dehradun MBA Eligibility Criteria 2019
The aspirants who wish to apply for admission in MBA Program at IBS Dehradun, check the eligibility criteria as given below:
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Should have obtained 50% marks or above in the Bachelor’s degree examination.
- Should have completed their graduation in English medium.
- Those who are in the final year of their degree examination are also eligible to apply.
ICFAI Dehradun MBA Selection Criteria 2019
The candidates are first shortlisted for admission on the basis of the marks obtained in IBSAT 2018 or CAT/ GMAT/ NMAT score. The candidates who qualify on the basis of IBSAT 2018/ GMAT /NMAT by GMAC/ CAT score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2019. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
ICFAI Dehradun MBA Application Form 2019
The registration process for ICFAI Dehradun has been started, The candidates need to register online by entering their personal details, The application form for IBS Dehradun can also be obtained at the IBSAT Marketing Branches. Once the registration is done, you have to pay the requisite amount of the registration fee by online mode.
How To Apply for ICFAI Dehradun MBA Admission 2019?
Just simply follow the instructions as given below to apply for MBA Admission at ICFAI Dehradun University:
- Click on the link which is given above for registering online.
- Register online by entering details such as your name, date of birth, gender, nationality, your complete address, email id, mobile number, details about the CAT coaching center, etc.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Proceed” button.
- review the information submitted by you in the Application form. If satisfied with the enetred details, then click on “Proceed to Payment” button.
- The payment for the application form is to be done by online mode only.
- The last step is to take a print out of the application form and keep it to yourself for future reference.
ICFAI Dehradun Placement Record
ICFAI Dehradun just concluded the placement for the Class of 2018. The class comprised of 75 students with diversified academic background, coming from all parts of the country. The B-school gives utmost importance to assist students in getting suitable placements after successful completion of the program.
As per the official website, the record for Placement 2018 is as follows:
- Number of students – 75
- On Campus placement – 96%
- Average Salary – 4.79 lakhs
- Average Salary (National) – 7.50 lakhs
- Average Salary (Top 10%) – 7.50 lakhs
- Average Salary (Top 25%) – 6.9 lakhs
- Number of recruiters visited the campus – 39
Top 10 Recruiters at ICFAI University Dehradun
- Ameriprise Financial
- Capitalvia Global Research Limited
- Copal Amba
- ICICI Securities
- Jaro Education
- Madura Garments Lifestyle Retail
- Nityo Infotech Corporation
- Samma Technologies(India) Pvt. Ltd
In case if there is any query, let is know in the comment section below.