ICFAI University is the private University established in 1984. The university offers courses in Management, Engineering, Law, Graduation Level, Doctoral courses. For MBA, its constituent is ICFAI Business School or IBS. The school focuses on building management careers by following a unique and innovative approach. The IBS has 9 campuses at Hyderabad, Jaipur, Dehradun, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune. For admission in IBS, every year the school releases the application form for the exam known as IBSAT. So, candidates who want to pursue MBA from this university must fill the application form before the last date of registration. To check more details of IBS Campuses and their fee, courses, placements etc, read the complete article below.
ICFAI University MBA
The selection process for all the campuses does not very much. You can check the details of individual campuses in the links below.
|IBS Hyderabad||Click Here|
|IBS Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|IBS Jaipur||Click Here|
|IBS Dehradun||Click Here|
|IBS Banglore||Click Here|
For the admission in the campuses of IBS, the first stage that all the candidates have to clear is the IBSAT exam. This is the common entrance exam for all the campuses. Candidates according to the marks obtained by them will be called for the group discussion and personal interview round.
IBSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam is a computer-based test of 120 minutes duration. All the 140 questions are MCQ based covering four topics in the exam. The paper has four sections namely Verbal Ability (50), Quantitative Ability (30), Reading Comprehension (30), and Data Adequacy & Interpretation (30).
|IBSAT 2018||Important Dates|
|Registration for IBSAT 2018 starts from||01 Jul 2018|
|Last date to submit IBSAT 2018 Application Form||12 Dec 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||A week or two before the exam|
|IBSAT 2018 exam date||22-23 Dec 2018|
|Entrance test result||01 week of Jan 2019|
|Briefing for the selection from||13-20 Jan 2019|
|Selection Process from||20-26 Feb 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||20 May 2019|
ICFAI University Courses
The IBS offers multiple courses in all the campuses. The number of courses may vary from campus to campus.
MBA Programme is offered at the following campuses
PGPM Programme is offered at the following campuses
ICFAI University Fee Structure
The fee structure for the different campuses has been available below.
|IBS Hyderabad||Rs 7.02 Lakh per Annum|
|IBS Dehradun||Rs 2.585 Lakhs for domicile category
Rs 2.835 Lakhs for non-domicile category
|IBS Ahmedabad||Rs 4.005 Lakh per Annum|
ICFAI University Eligibility Criteria
The criteria at the university is according to the IBS campuses. All the campuses have the same eligibility. So, candidates must meet the criteria to take the final admission in the course. In addition to that work experience is necessary only for the executive programmes.
- An applicant must have a graduation degree with minimum 50% aggregate.
- Candidates must have a minimum qualification of 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis.
- Final year aspirants are also eligible to apply.
- Mode of graduation should be English only.
- In case, a candidate has not done graduation in English medium then hey must submit TOEFL/ IELTS/ NELT score.
ICFAI University Selection Process
The admission process at IFCAI is according to IBS campuses. Candidates must clear all the rounds to take the final admission.
- IBSAT 2018 – Aspirants must clear the online test to appear in the next round of selection.
- Selection Briefing – Candidates chosen for the next round will be invited attend the selection briefing. It will explain the details of the MBA/ PGPM programme.
- GDPI – In this round, the Group Discussion and Personal Interview will conduct in the campuses of IBS.
- Final Admission – Finally, the admission will be given to students according to their performance in the entrance exam, GDPI, and academic performance.
ICFAI University Placements
The placements at different campuses of IBS is different. Here is the placement record of IBS Hyderabad. You can check the details of other campuses in the links given above.
|Average Salary||7.23 LPA||6.91 LPA|
|National||13.00 LPA||16.50 LPA|
|Average Salary* (Top 10%)||10.89 LPA||12.42 LPA|
|Average Salary* (Top 25%)||9.85 LPA||9.99 LPA|
Famous Companies for Recruitment at IBS Hyderabad
- ICICI Bank
- OYO Rooms
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- CoffeeDay Beverages
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Deloitte US India(Audit Services)
- Genpact Analytics
- Genpact India
- KPMG Advisory Services
- KPMG Global Services
- TCS Technology Solutions
- TFS Business Advisors India Pvt Ltd.
- The Smart Cube etc.