IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will release soon in the month of October 2018. For OPENMAT XLIV, the admit card or hall tickets will be provided 10 days before the entrance test. For IGNOU OPENMAT, admit cards are generally available both offline and online. Such that candidates will receive the hard copy of admit cards by post also. In case, the post doesn’t receive atleast three days before the test, then download the IGNOU OPENMAT Hall Ticket online from the official website of IGNOU. The admit cards for IGNOU OPENMAT XLV will release in the month of January 2019. Follow other details like how to download admit card, important documents to carry, examination rules, exam pattern etc in the article below.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Admission seekers should download the admit cards online as soon as possible. Do not wait for the hard copy to arrive by post. Only candidates who have completely filled the IGNOU Application Form will able to download the admit card. Check the tentative schedule of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Admit Card.
|Release of Admit Card||3rd week of October 2018|
|Examination Day||4th week of October 2018|
Admit Card: IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV 2019 Admit Card will be available on www.ignou.ac.in.
How to download IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must download the admit card after their release. To know how to download the admit card online, refer the following procedure given below.
- Access the link given above in the article.
If you don’t know your Enrollment Number
- On the new window, Enter your Name or part of Name.
- After that, Enter your Date of Birth.
- Click “Submit” and you will get your roll number on either screen, email or phone number.
- Now, enter your nine-digit Enrollment Number now.
- Click on “Submit” and download the admit card in pdf format.
- Keep the Hard copy of Admit card until the admission process gets over.
If you already your Enrollment Number
- Directly enter your nine-digit Enrollment Number in the mentioned filled.
- Click on “Submit” and save the admit card in pdf format.
- Take a print out of the admit card and keep a copy of it until the completion of admission process.
The admit will carry the following information, Check if everything is correct in it.
- Enrollment Number
- Candidate Name
- Exam center code
- Exam Center Address
- Course Code
- Exam Date
On the Day of Examination
Before reaching the examination hall
- Reach the center atleast one hour before the mentioned examination time.
- Do not carry cell Phones, calculators, books, slide-rules, note-books or written notes, etc
After entering the examination hall
- Fill your Enrollment number, Name, Address, Pin code and center code in the answer booklet.
- Put your signatures on the OMR sheet. Ensure that invigilator also signs on the same sheet.
- Avoid making stray marks on the sheet.
- Completely darken the circle against the correct question number. Use only HB
pencil in the exam.
- For any wrong answer filled, completely erase the same and fill your new answer. In case smudges left behind, then the question will be read as having two answers. Hence, will be considered invalid.
- Do ruff work on the given test booklet only.
Since the exam is coming near, candidates must look at the exam pattern once. There are four sections with the different number of questions. Each question will carry one mark with no negative marking. Therefore, the paper will consist of 200 marks with 200 questions in total.
|Test Name||Number of Questions|
Solve the sample paper given below to test yourself for the examination. The sample is based on given exam pattern as prescribed by IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV. Solving sample paper will help you to know how actual exam will look like. You can solve the sample paper at the same time period as your actual examination timing. Click Here to download the IGNOU OPENMAT sample paper.
Insofar, details of IGNOU OPENMAT AdmitCard 2019 is according to the last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 information brochure is released, details will be updated here.