The IIFT Registration 2019 has been extended until September 24, 2018 due to flood situation in many parts of India. IIFT has opened the window to edit the IIFT 2019 Application Form. In case candidates have submitted the fees and need to edit the form, then they can use this facility to correct the details. The candidates can apply for IIFT 2019 online at tedu.iift.ac.in/iift or from the direct link given below. The entrance test will be held on December 02, 2018. In the first step, candidates need to complete the online IIFT Registration 2019 Process. Once it is done, you will receive the confirmation message on the registered Email-Id. It will contain the Application Number & Password as your login credentials. Now, you can proceed forward to complete the IIFT 2019 Application Form. It is advisable that you enter personal, educational and work experience details correctly in the form. Finally, pay the application fee and upload the photograph & signature in the specified format. To know about IIFT Registration 2019 process, application fee, documents guidelines, check the complete article below.
IIFT Registration 2019
After the completion of the IIFT Application Form 2019, candidates will able to download the admit card online. Moreover, it is necessary that you fill the form correctly and submit it before the last date of registration.
IIFT 2019 Registration Dates: Check the important IIFT Registration 2019 details in the table below.
|IIFT Registration 2019||Important Dates|
|IIFT Registration 2019 Date||06 Aug 2018|
|IIFT 2019 Edit Application Window Availability||22 Aug 2018|
|Last Date to fill IIFT Application Form 2019||
24 Sep 2018
|Last Date for Request for Test Centre Change||05 Nov 2018|
|IIFT 2019 Exam Date||02 Dec 2018|
IIFT Registration Fee 2019
Candidates need to pay the IIFT Registration 2019 Fee after filling the application form. Carefully check and submit the fee according to the category mentioned in the table.
|General / OBC||Rs. 1650/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. 825|
|Foreign Nationals / NRI||US$ 85/- (Rs. 5500/-)|
Mode of Online Payment
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
How to fill IIFT Application Form 2019?
In order to fill the IIFT Application Form 2019 correctly, you may follow the simple steps as written below.\
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link which is given above to apply for IIFT 2019.
- The aspirants need to fill in their personal details such as their Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of birth, Gender, Nationality, Mobile number, Email id, Login password.
- After entering all the details, click on “Submit” button.
- On submitting the registration details, you will receive the login credentials for IIFT 2019. The same will also be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
- Click on the Continue button to proceed to fill in details in the application form.
Step 2: Login
- Next, the candidates need to login using the Registration Number and Password.
- Submit the details by clicking on the Login button and proceed to fill in details in the IIFT 2019 Application Form.
Step 3: Fill in details in IIFT Application Form 2019
The next step is to fill in academic and personal details in the IIFT 2019 Application Form. The details to be filled in are as follows:
- Category – Select the category from the drop-down menu
- Educational Qualification – Choose the degree, year of passing, cgpa/ marks, and then enter the name of the College, name of the University, and city name.
- Experience details as on 30 September 2018 – Select the year and month from the drop-down menu.
- Exam details – Choose the preference for the campus, then select the center for Written Test and test center for GD-PI.
- Communication Details – Next, you need to enter your complete address details, select the state and enter the pin code.
Click on “Next” button to proceed further.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
The candidates need to pay the requisite amount of the registration fee by online mode. To pay the registration fee, click on “Pay now” button.
Step 5: Upload your Photograph and Signature
Candidates have to upload the digital documents after successfully submitting the application fee. It is necessary that you upload the scanned copy of documents in the prescribed format. The complete details along with the size and format of images are available in the table below.
|Photograph||Less than 50 KB||JPG / JPEG|
|Signature||Max. 50 KB|
Finally, take a print out of the completed IIFT 2019 application form and keep it safe for a record.
Request For Change in IIFT 2019 Test Change
After filling the IIFT Application Form, candidates can request for a change in the test center. Such that no other information apart from test center details can be changed. Candidates can request for the same by paying Rs 1000/- until November 05, 2018.
IIFT 2019 Admit Card
After IIFT registration 2019 is over, you will be soon provided admit card to appear for IIFT 2019. To download the admit card, you have to visit the official website and log in to your account. It is mandatory for you to download IIFT 2019 admit card as it is a necessary document to appear in the examination. The admit card is going to have all the necessary information like:
- Your name
- IIFT 2019 exam date and time
- Exam center address
- Your photograph
- Your gender
It is also made necessary to carry one government-issued identity proof along with the admit card for IIFT 2019. Without it, you may not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
IIFT Helpline Number 2019
While making any inquiries through email, please mention your name and application id in the subject line. Admission office is open Monday to Friday between 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
If you have any questions about the IIFT Application Form 2019, then let us know in the comment section below.