IMT Hyderabad 2019 – The Institute of Management Technology, Hyderabad is offering the PGDM course to the students who are seeking admission to the management courses. Those who want to get admissions to IMT Hyderabad 2019 must go to the official website: www.imthyderabad.edu.in. IMT Hyderabad 2019 accepts the scores of CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT. So the candidates must apply for any one of these exams as well. Students will be selected for IMT Hyderabad 2019 Admission on the basis of the personal interview. The candidates will be shortlisted for the PI on the basis of the merit scores and academic performance.
IMT Hyderabad 2019
To apply for the IMT Hyderabad 2019, you have to register online for the IMT Hyderabad as well as for the any one of the entrance exam out of CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT. This is so because it is necessary to appear for any one of these exams for admission.
|Registration starts Phase I||3rd week of Aug 2019|
|Registration closes Phase I||3rd week of Nov 2019|
|Counselling and Information Session||3rd week of Jan 2019|
|Personal Interview||Feb & Mar 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Counselling and Information Session II||Mar 2019|
|Release of waitlist||2nd week of April|
IMT Hyderabad Courses Offered
The IMT Hyderabad 2019 offers the following courses to the students. To apply for any of the course that are listed below, you have to submit the application form which will be available on the official website.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Executive Post Graduate Program in Management
- Management Development Programme
- Faculty Development Programme
IMT Hyderabad Fee Structure
The fee structure for the IMT Hyderabad 2019 is given below. The fee structure that we have provided here is as per last year. The total academic fees is Rs.12 Lakhs.
|Fee||1st year||2nd year|
|Life membership of alumni||Rs.4000||–|
|Caution money (refundable)||Rs.15000||–|
IMT Hyderabad Eligibility Criteria
If you want to get admission to the IMT Hyderabad 2019, then you must read the following eligibility criteria and ensure that you meet these.
- The candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the final exams.
- The ones who are in their final year of the graduate degree can also apply. They have to submit their mark sheets and pass certificate.
- The candidate must also appear for the CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT to get admission to the IMT Hyderabad.
IMT Hyderabad Selection Process
For the selection to IMT Hyderabad 2019, the selection of the students will be done on the basis of their academic performance and work experience. Those students who will be shortlisted will be called for personal interview.
The personal interview for IMT Hyderabad 2019 will be for a duration of 20-25 minutes. In the personal interview, the evaluation of the candidates will be done on the basis of the following criteria:
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical/Problem Solving Skills
- Business Affairs/ General Awareness
- Domain Knowledge
IMT Hyderabad Registration
The IMT Hyderabad 2019 registration will be done through online mode only. You have to log on to the official website: www.imthyderabad.edu.in to fill in the application form and also upload the important documents required to register. If you have any confusion, you can follow the steps given below to submit the application form.
- First, go to the official website of IMT Hyderabad www.imthyderabad.edu.in.
- Before filling in the application form, it is advised that you keep all the necessary documents ready.
- Click on the link that says “apply online”.
- Enter the information such as name, CAT/GMAT/XAT id, personal email id, mobile number. Then enter the academic information such as board name, school name and percentage obtained. Then enter the work experience work details if there is any.
- After you fill in all the information, then you have to pay the application fees. The fees can be paid via Credit Card/Debit Card/ Deman Draft.
- After you make the payment, you will be redirected to a new page. The page will have the details that you have entered in the application form and the “tear off sheet”.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- You have to attach your self-attested passport size photograph on the tear-off sheet and send it along with the demand draft to IMT Ghaziabad.
- If your tear-off sheet and demand draft have been received by the College Authorities, you will get a confirmation on the official website.
IMT Hyderabad Result
The final merit list for IMT Hyderabad 2019 will be released on the official website. You can check the result by logging in to the website. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the following components:
- Work Experience in qualify and duration.
- Academic scores.
- Performance in Personal Interview.
- CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT scores
The selected candidates will get admission offer letter. The letter will include the date of joining.
IMT Hyderabad Placements
Last year, more than 170 students took part in the IMT Hyderabad placements. The placement record that year was 96%. This was 9% increase in the placement offers as compared to last year. The number of students in the batch that year were 196 and out of which 173 had appeared for the placements. Here are the last years of placement statistics:
- Total Number of offers – 169
- Companies in placement – 56
- Highest package – Rs. 12 Lakhs
- Average package – Rs.6.97 Lakhs
- Median package – Rs.6.50 Lakhs
Companies that visited the campus that year:
|HDFC Bank||APL Apollo Tubes Ltd|
|SBI Life Insurance||Walmart|
|ICICI Bank||Tata Capital|
|Amazon||Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd|
|Coffee Day Beverages||Dukes India|
|Capital First Limited||Cosmic Kent Techno Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|TCS||Verity Knowledge Solutions|
|Infiniti Retail Limited( Croma)||Kaara Infosystems|
IMT Hyderabad Ranking
IMT Hyderabad has won many achievements in the past year. It has been ranked 25th best Private school in India by Business World Rankings.