IRMA Admission 2019 – The Institute of Rural Management Anand(IRMA) is situated in Gujarat. The Institute aims for effective rural development in synchronization with Professional management. It offers Postgraduate courses in rural management including executive programmes. For IRMA Admission 2019, candidates have to appear for IRMASAT 2019 along with CAT 2018 or XAT 2019. The IRMA Application Form has been released on September 18, 2018. After the conduction of exam in the month of February, the group activity and personal interview will take place for selected candidates. To know complete details regarding IRMA Admission 2019 courses, selection process, placement, fee structure, ranking, check the article below.
1. Check the revised selection process below.
2. IRMA 2019 Registration. Click Here to Apply Now.
3. XAT 2019 Registration. Click Here to Apply Now.
IRMA Admission 2019
In addition to IRMASAT 2019, you should also register for CAT and XAT to appear for these exams. You can access the links for these exams in the page below. Refer the important dates for IRMA Admission 2019 in the table given here.
|IRMA 2019||Important Dates|
|The application form for IRMASAT 2019 is available from||18 Sep 2018|
|Last date to submit the IRMASAT Application Form (For Indian National)||31 Dec 2018|
|Last date to submit the completed applications for Foreign Nationals and NRI||Last week of Mar 2019|
|IRMASAT 2018 exam date||01 week of Feb 2019|
|Announcement of Group Activity and Personal Interview to Indian Nationals||02 week of Feb 2019|
|Group Activity and Personal Interview for Indian Nationals will be held on||Last week of Feb to 02 week of Mar 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result (for Indian nationals)||03 week of Mar 2019|
|Last date for submitting acceptance form with initial fee||03 week of Mar 2019|
|Last date to deposit the first year fee||03 week of Apr 2019|
|Personal Interview (PI) for Foreign Nationals and NRI will be held on||04 week of Apr 2019|
|The announcement of final results (for Foreign Nationals)||01 week of May 2019|
Check the links for Important Exams for IRMA PGDM Admission 2019 Here.
IRMA Admission 2019 Courses
The institute offers four courses in rural management. IRMA Admission 2019, offers executive and Ph.D. programme for the candidates interested in rural management.
- Post Graduate Programme in Rural Management (PGDRM)
- Fellow Programme in Rural Management
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management
- Certificate in Rural Management
IRMA Admission 2019 Fee Structure
The fee structure is according to last year data. For IRMA Admission 2019, the course fee may vary.
|IRMA Admission 2019 Fee Structure|
(Amount in INR) (Term 1 to 3)
(Amount in INR) (Term 4 & 5)
|Computer and Internet Services Fees||20,000/-||13,000/-||33,000/-|
|Library and Teaching Aid Unit Charges||20,000/-||13,000/-||33,000/|
|Room Rent and Electricity Charges||60,000/-||40,000/-||1,00,000/-|
|Total Fees Payable (A)||7,00,000/-||4,50,000/-||11,50,000/-|
|Deposits and Other Activities Charges|
|Associate Membership of IRMA Club||2,000/-|
|Alumni Association Membership||2,000/-|
|Grand Total (A + B)||7,58,400/-|
IRMA Admission 2019 Eligibility
Candidates interested in IRMA Admission 2019 must fill its form before the eligibility criteria. The admission criteria for PGDRM at IRMA is as follows.
- Education Qualification – A candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline.
- Minumum Marks – A candidate must have minimum 50% marks in graduation. For, SC/ST/DAP there is a relaxation of 5 percentage points ie 45%
- Final Year Candidates – Students in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply. They must submit the result before June 2019.
- Age Limit – There is no age limit.
- Foreign Nationals/ NRI – are also eligible to apply.
- Valid Scores – CAT 2018/ XAT 2019, IRMASAT 2019
IRMA Admission 2019 Selection Process
The admission process for PGDRM 2019 at IRMA is as follows.
- Entrance Exam – Candidates need to qualify CAT 2018/ XAT 2019. In addition to it, candidates have to appear for IRMASAT 2019 also.
- Personal Interview – The selection process for Admission 2019 includes Group Activity and Personal Interview.
- Final Admission – The final admission at IRMA will take place after considering candidates test scores, performance in the group activity & interview, work experience etc.
Foreign Nationals/ NRI
- Entrance Test – GMAT/ GRE Scores / CAT 2018 / XAT 2019 scores.
- Personal Interview – Only personal interview will take place online.
|CAT 2018/ XAT 2019||35%|
|Academic Performance Rating (Class 10th, 12th, and Graduation)||05%|
|Diversity Rating (Gender, Sports, Extra Curricular and Academic Background)||05%|
IRMA Admission Form 2019
The Admission Form 2019 for IRMA has been released. It is necessary that candidates fill the IRMA application form 2019 before the last date of registration. The application form will available in both offline and online mode. In the form, candidates need to fill the Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Work Experience Details, etc. Finally, upload the signature & photograph and pay the application fee.
IRMA 2019 Application Fee
IRMA Application Fee can be paid online and offline modes. These are the expected fees for admission this year.
|General & OBC||Rs. 1400|
|For Foreign Nationals||Rs, 2000|
The students at IRMA receives 100% placement with quality jobs and packages. The institute invites more than 600 organization cooperatives, NGOs, government development agencies, and national and international companies or organizations. All the associated organizations aim for promoting rural development.
|Batch||Average Salary(in Lakhs P.A)||Highest Salary(in Lakhs P.A)|
IRMA Admission 2019 – Ranking
The ranking for Institute of Rural Management Anand is as given below.
- Business Today – 22nd position among top 100 B-schools in India.
- Living Experience – Ranks 13th in this criteria.
Official Website: www.irma.ac.in