Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) has released the KIITEE MBA Application Form 2019. The registration for KIITEE 2019 MBA has been available until January 15, 2019. Candidates applying via other national level entrance exams like CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT can fill the form until December 15, 2018. The KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form is available in both the online and offline mode. The direct link and the hard copy of application form are available on this page. After checking the eligibility criteria, fill the KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form entering personal, educational, and work experience details. Finally, upload the photograph & signature and pay the application fee or send the DD at the mentioned address. The complete information regarding KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form process, dates, fees, etc. is available below.
KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form
Candidates can apply for admission in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology via KIIT or other national level exams. Scores of KIITEE, CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT are valid. The last date is for MAT Sep 2018 only, for the rest of the exam the last date will release later. Importantly, there are two separate KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form is there to apply for KIIT.
KIITEE MGMT 2019 Registration Dates – Schedule regarding important dates of KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form is available below in the table:
|KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Online application form starts from||Oct 2018|
|Last date to apply||15 Jan 2019|
|Last date to apply via MAT Sep 2018||15 Dec 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||20-22 Jan|
There are 2 programmes which are offered by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology in the management sector. They are given as below.
- MBA (Rural Management)
Eligibility Criteria to Fill KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form
Before filling up the KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form interested candidates should first verify their eligibility criteria for different courses.
- A graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have with minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) at graduation.
KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form Fee
In order to apply for KIITEE MGMT 2019, candidates need to pay the application fee as applicable. Candidates can choose either one or two courses for admission,
- The fee is Rs 1250/- for one course and Rs 2500/- for two courses.
- You can pay the fee via Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking.
- The fee is Rs 1250/- for candidates who are paying fee offline.
- Send the filled in KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form at the address mentioned below
Prof-in-Charge, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Campus – 7, KIIT, Bhubaneswar – 751024”
Documents Required for KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form
Candidates whether filling the form online or offline must keep the following documents with them to fill the form easily. Candidates who are applying for offline via other national exams need to send the hard copy of the documents. Whereas candidates who are applying via KIITEE online have to submit the documents during the selection process.
- High School Certificate and Mark sheet.
- 2.+2/HSC Certificate and Mark sheet
- Graduation (B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Engineering etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Physically challenged certificate (if applicable)
- Sports / Extra-curricular participation Certificate (if applicable)
- KIITEE MGT/MAT/ CAT/ XAT/GMAT/ATMA Score card
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
Documents to Upload in KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form
Candidates in offline form must upload the photograph and signature according to the mentioned format. Whereas in the offline form, paste the recent colored passport size photograph in the proper format only.
|Passport size photograph||Not more than 50 kb||jpg|
|Digital signature||Not more than 50 kb||jpg|
|Scanned 10th mark sheet/board certificate||Not more than 1 mb||jpg|
How to Fill KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form?
# Process to Apply via KIITEE 2019
After checking the eligibility and fulfilling it, you can follow the steps for filling KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form. Either any mode, you must enter all the details correctly in the form. Pay the fee according to the separate procedure of offline and online modes.
- First, of all click on the direct link available in the article above.
- In the new window, you will see the one complete KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form.
- Therin enter the following details.
- Course Applied For
- Test Centre Option 1&2
- Candidates’ Name
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Father’s Name
- How do you come to know about KSOM?
- Postal Code
- Aggregate marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Graduation Year
- Pay Rs 1250/- or Rs 2500/- according to the number of course selected.
# Process to Apply via Other Management Exams
There are separate forms for candidates who wish to apply via other management exams. Though who wants to take the online examination as well then fill the KIIT MGMT exam form also. The process for the same is available in pointers below.
- First, click on the second link available in the article below.
- Then in the window, enter the following details.
- Full name
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Telephone No.
- Marital Status
- Mother Tongue
- Blood Group
- Father’s Name
- Total annual household income(gross) – Father
- Mother’s Name
- Occupation of mother
- Postal code
- Board/University name of secondary, higher secondary school examination and graduation
- Name of the college/Institute of secondary, higher secondary school examination and graduation
- Year of passing of secondary, higher secondary exams and graduation
- Percentage of marks for secondary & higher secondary exams and degree of graduation
Any previous work experiences
- How MBA benefits the candidate
- Example of something candidate has done well in life or success reasons
- Example of failures and its reasons
- How the candidate knows about this university and its examinations
Documents to be uploaded
Check Status & Number of KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form
Application status and application number are very important tools that play a key role in completing the application form process. Students should keep an eye on their status of an application for the smooth completion of the KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form process. The candidates who will apply for KIITEE MGMT 2019 will also be able to check their application status and application number from the official site.
How to Fill KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form in Offline Mode?
The process to fill the offline KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form is similar to the online process. Just take the print out of the KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form and fill it with clear handwriting. Also, read other important instructions as mentioned in the form.
Download Offline Form If applying for KIITEE MGMT 2019 only
Download Offline Form If applying for KIITEE MGMT 2019 or other management entrance exam
Instructions for Filling KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form
Candidates must follow some rules and regulation while applying for KIITEE MGMT 2019. Failing to obey these points may lead to rejection of the KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form. The points are as follows:
- Applicants must mention the name, date of birth as present in the original 10th standard pass or equivalent certificate.
- Similarly, enter the candidates’ father’s and mother’s name entered as mentioned in the original 10th standard pass or equivalent certificate.
- For gender, category & nationality, select the appropriate option from the list.
- you can select two different exam centre in order of preference from the list.
KIITEE MGMT 2019 Admit Card
The candidates who have applied for KIITEE MGMT 2019 will only be able to Download the Admit Card. The admit card will be issued by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) and it should be preserved until the whole admission process does not get over. The candidates need to download the admit card and have to carry the printed copy of the admit card on the examination day to the examination Centre. Admit Cards will not be dispatched in Hard Copy.
For any queries related to KIITEE MGMT 2019 Application Form, please ask in the comment section below.