NMAT 2018 Registration has been started by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). The registration began on July 03 and is available until October 03, 2018. Candidates can Register for NMAT 2018 from nmat.org or the direct link available on this page. This year, candidates can register through E-mail, Facebook, or Google. Once the NMAT Registration is done, candidates will be able to enter details in the application form. Further, the candidates have to pay the registration fee for NMAT mandatorily, before the last day of registration and schedule the test appointment within 75 days test window. Check the NMAT 2018 Registration process, application fee, photograph specifications etc, from the article below.
NMAT 2018 Registration
Candidates must use NMAT student dashboard for exam retake and rescheduling. The registered email will be used to download and access NMAT 2018 Admit Card & Result. Moreover, NMAT Registration is a one time process. Which means if you fill the NMAT form next year also, then you can use same email-id and password without needing to enter the details again. Below you can check the complete NMAT 2018 registration schedule.
|NMAT 2018 Registration||Start date||End date|
|Registration||03 Jul 2018||03 Oct 2018|
|Scheduling||03 Jul 2018||16 Oct 2018|
|Late Registration||04 Oct 2018||14 Oct 2018|
|Registration Retake||05 Oct 2018||14 Dec 2018|
|Rescheduling||03 Jul 2018||14 Dec 2018|
|Re-take Scheduling||05 Oct 2018||14 Dec 2018|
|Exam||04 Oct 2018||17 Dec 2018|
Register Here: Click Here to Register for NMAT 2018.
To get admission in NMIMS, you also need to fill the NMIMS 2019 Application Form. Click Here to fill the form.
In NMAT there is “First come First Serve Policy” policy applicable. So, it is advisable that you fill the early to get the preferred exam slots. If you select at the end, that there are chances that you will get the test appointment too early. There also might be a chance that available dates clash with other exams as well. As examination will take place in October you must keep sufficient gap between IIFT exam date and CAT exam date.
NMAT 2018 Registration Fee
Candidates who are applying for the exam need to pay the NMAT 2018 Registration fee through online mode. In any scenario the examination fee is non-refundable. Check the details of the fee payment of the different services in the table below. Pay fee accordingly and start your preparation to appear in NMAT 2018 by GMAC.
|Service||Revised Fee for NMAT 2018 Registration|
|Test Registration (Early)||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||Rs. 2500 + applicable taxes|
|Retake fee||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||Rs. 1100 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||Rs. 200 per score report + applicable taxes|
Mode of Payment
You can make the nmat registration payment by using any one of the following methods online. Most importantly, if you want to re-schedule your appointment, then it must be done via Credit Card only.
- Visa Card
- Master Card
- American Express Card
- Debit Card
- Diners Club
- Mobile Wallets
Click Here to Check NMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
Important Documents Required for NMAT 2018 Registration
Before filling the NMAT 2018 Registration form, keep the following documents for your convenience.
- Valid Email ID
- Phone Number
- Educational Certificates of Class 10, Class 12, UG, PG, etc
- Work Experience Details(if any)
- Scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format
- Online Card or Net Banking Details
Guidelines to Upload Photograph in NMAT 2018 Registration Form
Candidates are required to upload the photograph in the form according to the following NMAT specification. Ensure that the photograph is not more than 6 months old.
- Image Format for NMAT– JPG, PNG, GIF.
- Size – Less than 1 MB.
- Background – White only.
NMAT 2018 Login
Candidates who have already completed NMAT 2018 Registration can directly login at student dashboard to fill the Application Form. You just need the Email-id and password to access the same. Those candidates who have filled the application form last year and applying again can use the same registration id of NMAT 2016/ 2017. If you are using already existing registered id then you do not need to fill the form again. Just update the information if required. Moreover, you also have the option to register again with a different email id.
NMAT 2018 Login Click Here
Steps for NMAT 2018 Registration
The complete guide to fill and register for NMAT 2018 is as follows:
#1. NMAT 2018 Registration Process
First of all, candidates need to click on the link above. It will take you to the main page. Then, click on ‘Register Now’ button.
After clicking on the button, candidates will be directed to NMAT 2018 Registration page. Here, the candidates need to register via E-mail, Facebook, or Google.
- If you choose Email, you have to enter details such as your name, Email ID, Mobile Number, and Password. then click on Register button to submit the details.
- However, you choose to register for NMAT 2018 online by Facebook of Google, then you need to enter your password and submit the details.
#2. Now Fill All the Details in The Form
After NMAT by GMAC confirms your details, you can proceed further to fill the NMAT 2018 Application Form. Take the help of embedded images to know the application process clearly.
- You can access the form for NMAT 2018 from the authentication email or directly login at the NMAT website.
- Now you have to enter the details as asked in the form and complete all the sections accurately.
1. Personal Details
- Name – First name, last name is pre-filled
- Date of Birth – Select it from the virtual calendar as on 1 July 2018
- Gender- Male/Female/Third gender
- Category- Gen (General)/ NT (Nomadic Tribes) /DT (De-notified Tribes)
- Citizenship – Indian or others
- Parent’s Name – As per the 10th mark sheet
- Native Language
- Identity Proof
- Name as per your selected photo ID proof
- Passport Number- mandatory
- Signature ID- should be different from the photo id
- Are you a differently abled candidate?- select Yes or No￼
2. Contact Information
- Country- India
- STD code
- Mobile Number
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Communication address- building address/ street name/ country code/ pin code/ town/ city/ state/ locality name
3. Education and work experience
- Graduation Degree Status- Passed/Appearing
- Bachelor’s degree name
- Specialisation in any field-
- Name of the college
- University Name
- GPA/ Percentage- GPA obtained/ GPA total/ Bachelor’s Degree %age
- Mode of Completion / Pursuing Graduation Degree-Month/ Year of Completion
- Post Graduation- Master degree name, marks obtained etc.
- Work Experience- Type of industry/ Days of experience
- Next, read the terms and conditions associated with NMAT 2018 Registration form.
#3. NMAT 2018 School Preferences
After filling the necessary information, select the schools you want to send your scores.
- Select the schools where you want to send your NMAT 2018 score under the heading ‘Schools preference’.
- You can select maximum of 5 programmes or schools in the registration form. If you want to select more than 5 ‘Schools preferences’, you have to pay Rs. 200 for every additional programme or school.
- Now submit the details to review the information entered by you to complete registration/ NMAT 2018 application form filling process.
- On successful submission of NMAT 2018 Registration form, you will be provided with NMAT by GMAC Registration number. Note it down as it will be required in the future.
Click Here to Check NMAT 2018 Syllabus
#4. Upload Photograph
In the next step, upload the photograph as given in the specification given above. The photograph should be clear and must be a recent one.
#5. Additional Information Confirmation Required
After selecting the school preference, NMAT by GMAC will ask you for the additional information. It will include the following.
- How did you learn about NMAT GMAC exam?
- The highest level of education obtained.
- How will you finance your MBA?
Terms and Conditions
- Before submitting the form, you must read all the details carefully. Review each information as there is no option available for making/editing changes in the form. You can only change “Update Programme Selection/ Retake” and “Update Candidate Preferences” sections.
- Click on the “submit” button, after you have checked the details.
#6. NMAT 2018 Registration Fee Payment
Candidates have to pay the NMAT 2018 Registration fee before choosing the exam schedule. You can pay the fee via credit card, debit card or net banking. It is advisable that you pay the fee on time to avoid late registration charges
- In the student dashboard, click on “Fee Payment” option.
- Select the appropriate payment mode according to your convenience.
- Enter the online payment details carefully.
- Finally, check the status of the fee payment and download the fee receipt.
Click Here to Refer NMAT 2018 Preparation Tips
#7. Scheduling or Slot Booking
It is necessary that after filling the NMAT 2018 Registration fee, you book the exam dates as per your convenience. Once this option is ready you can do the same in the time window notified by NMAT By GMAC.
- First, you need to login to your NMAT account. Then, click on “Schedule Exam” tab.
- In this Select the dates and timings of the test, you will see a calendar in which available dates will be highlighted. You have to choose the dates from available options only.
- Once done, select the test location where you can easily come. Check google maps to measure the distance from the place you are currently residing in.
- After that, click confirm and proceed. Select the choice wisely, otherwise, you have to pay the additional amount to reschedule the exam.
NMAT 2018 Re-Scheduling
In any case, if a candidate has to reschedule the test appointment, then he/she must do the same atleast three days before the scheduled date. It is advisable that you do the same under extreme circumstances only, otherwise, you have to additional Rs 1100 with taxes to reschedule the exam date. It will be done via credit card only.
- Click on the re-schedule tab of NMAT student dashboard.
- Check the available dates and confirm the same.
- Pay the appropriate fee and complete the re-scheduling process.
Click Here to Refer NMAT 2018 Best Books
NMAT 2018 Examination Retake
In NMAT, candidates have the option to retake the exam. It is helpful for candidates who want to improve their marks in the next attempt. As this will improve your chances to get selected in top colleges of NMAT 2018. A candidate can give a maximum of 2 re-attempts after the first exam.
- Candidates must do the same within 72 hours after the completion of the first or second attempt.
- It is advisable that you keep a gap of at least 15 days after the NMAT exam.
- In the NMAT student dashboard, click on “Exam Retake”.
- Then, you can apply for the same by paying the applicable fee.
NMAT Admit Card 2018
When the NMAT 2018 Registration is over, NMAT by GMAC will release Admit card 2018. You have to use NMAT login to download it online and take a print out of it. The admit card will contain your personal details along with a photograph. While appearing for the examination it is mandatory to carry NMAT admit card 2018 along with confirmation letter and 2 photo id proof. Keep the admit card safe until the completion of NMAT admission process.
NMAT 2018 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can Test Taker edit the information post payment of NMAT 2018 application fee?
A. Candidates will able to edit some information only like school and communication preference. So, it is advisable that you check all the information carefully before the final of submission of the form.
A. In that case, you must use Internet Explorer v.6.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Q. What if the test taker is not able to complete the application form after “I Agree”?
Q. Can I register multiple times for NMAT 2018 Registration?
A. No, you are not allowed to register multiple times. If such case arises, then the form of the candidate will be rejected.
Official website: www.nmat.org.in