NMIMS Admission 2019 – The registration for NMIMS Admission has been started from July 07, 2018. In NMIMS, the management programme is offered in Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad campus. It takes MBA/PGDM admission through NMAT 2018 only. The selection process for NMIMS will start in the January 2019 for the academic year 2019-20. To take part in the admission process you need to fill the NMIMS Application Form after completing NMAT by GMAC registration. Once the NMAT result is out, the university will conduct the WAT/GD/PI round to shortlist the students for the new batch of MBA programme. Check the details of NMIMS Admission 2019 regarding from the page given below.
NMAT 2018 Registration Open – Apply Here
About NMIMS – The SVKM’s NMIMS is also popularly known as NMIMS. The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies was established in 1981 by Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal with the help of a donation from Narsee Monjee Educational Trust. It is a university-affiliated to the University of Mumbai. The deemed-to-be-university (as per UGC Norms) offers many undergraduate and graduate programmes. The NMIMS has been accredited A+ rating with a score of 3.59 out of 5 by NAAC.
NMIMS Admission 2019
The selections schedule for all the campus is different for the admission process. They will release the schedule for the selection process later, till then you can check the dates of NMAT 2018 latest events here.
|NMIMS Admission 2019||Start date||End date|
|Registration||07 Jul 2018||15 Oct 2018|
|Re-Application||06 Oct 2018||25 Dec 2018|
|Exam||04 Oct 2018||17 Dec 2018|
|Result||22 Jan 2018||17 Dec 2018|
|Registration for CD/PI||23 Jan 2019||28 Jan 2019|
|Conduct of CD/PI||01 Feb 2019||20 Feb 2019|
|Final Merit List||–||25 Feb 2019|
|Commencement of academic session 2019-20||–||First week of June 2019|
Check NMAT 2018 Important Dates – Click Here
NMIMS Admission 2019 – Courses
The NMIMS offers majorly two courses ie MBA & PGDM. Candidates interested in these colleges must apply before the last date of registration ends.
- Information Systems
- Operations & Decision Sciences
- MBA Human Resource
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management
NMIMS Admission 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
You must check the eligibility criteria of NMIMS first before applying for the admission in the institute.
MBA (Mumbai Campus)
A candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University. You must have minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
MBA HR (Mumbai Campus)
The NMIMS eligibility criteria are same as above but the selection process of MBA – HR is different from the MBA course.
MBA Pharmaceutical Management (Mumbai Campus)
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology. It must be from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Post Graduate degree holders in Economics, Psychology, and Sociology can also apply for this programme.
- Candidates with B.Tech. or B.E. in Bio-Tech. or Bio-Medical is also eligible to apply.
- At last, candidates having the experience in Pharmaceutical Companies for more than two years will be preferred.
PGDM (Bengaluru/ Hyderabad campus/ Navi Mumbai/ Indore Campus)
An aspirant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
NMIMS Admission 2019 – Application Process
First of all, candidates have to apply via NMAT by GMAC. The registration form for NMAT has been available until October 03, 2018. After that, candidates need to clear the cut off to apply for NMIMS Admission 2019. Most importantly, aspirants have to complete the NMIMS Registration. The process for the same has been explained below.
- First of all, visit www.nmims.edu to complete the registration.
- Now enter the NMAT by GMAC registration no. and fill the application process form.
- Candidates must note that without the registration number you will not able to fill up NMIMS Admission application form.
- Finally, submit the NMIMS application by paying the registration fees (as applicable).
The registration fee can be paid through Credit card, Debit Card or Internet Banking. You can check the registration fees for NMIMS Admission in the table here.
|MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus or PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad / PGDM – Navi Mumbai / PGDM – Indore||Rs.1534/-|
|MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus and PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDM – Hyderabad / PGDM – Navi Mumbai / PGDM – Indore||Rs.1888/-|
NMIMS Admission 2019 – Admission Process
The NMAT by GMAC is mandatory to apply for NMIMS Admission 2019. The score of the NMAT 2018 of all the applicants will be submitted by GMAC electronically to the NMIMS. Next, on the scheduled dates, Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) will take place for shortlisted candidates. The candidates who will successfully submit the NMIMS application form will only able to attend the admission process. You will have to choose your preferred course in the form. So, fill them correctly as you will not have the option to change it later.
Admission 2019 – Admit Card
During the application process, you need to carry the original and signed admit card issued to applicants by NMAT by GMAC. Without it, candidates will not able to attend the admission process. so, it is important that candidates keep their admit card safe until the completion of the selection process of NMIMS.
Other Important Required during the NMIMS Admission 2019
- 10 Marksheet& Passing Certificate
- 12 Marksheet& Passing Certificate
- Degree Marksheet (for 1,2,3,4 ……… years), separately for each semester/ trimester. Only if issued separately by the University / Institute then the consolidated mark sheets are acceptable.
- Degree Certificate
- Provisional Degree certificate/ Passing Certificate
- Post Graduate Degree Marksheet (if applicable)
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate (if applicable)
- AIU Certificate (University Equivalence) is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their graduation from Overseas Universities.
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (If required)
- Work Experience Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (In Original signed by Registered Medical Practitioner)
- Mediclaim Policy
NMIMS Admission 2019 – Final Result
The university will release the final merit list of the selected candidates at the official website. The decision will include the aspirant performance in NMAT 2018, Case Discussion & Personal Interview. It will also include academic performance and work experience of an applicant. After the result, you can proceed further to pay the admission fee of NMIMS after checking the website of Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore campus.
NMIMS Admission 2019 Fee
The fee for NMIMS will release soon till then you can check the fee for the last year. This will atleast give you an idea of the expected fee of NMIMS Admission 2019.
- MBA / MBA HR Program – Rs 8,75,000/-
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management – Rs. 5,25,000/-
- PGDM Bangalore / Hyderabad / Navi Mumbai / Indore – Rs. 7,25,000/-
NMIMS Admission 2019 – Seat Matrix
The NMIMS is offering a total of 1040 seats in the academic year 2019-20. It includes all the management courses at the three campuses of NMIMS. The NMIMS 2019 Seat Matrix in detail is written in the table below.
- The university does not offer any management quota to students in NMIMS admissions.
- 30% of seats are reserved for girls in the MBA/ PGDM programme.
- Reservation for widows/wards of armed forces personnel killed/disabled in action or during
peacetime/ wards of Kashmiri migrants is applicable.
|Course||Number of Seats|
|MBA (Finance/ Information Systems/ Marketing/ Operations & Decision Sciences/ Analytics)||540|
|MBA Human Resource||60|
|MBA Pharmaceutical Management||60|
|PGDM – Bengaluru Campus||180|
|PGDM – Hyderabad Campus||120|
|PGDM – Navi Mumbai Campus||60|
|PGDM – Indore Campus||60|
Official Website: www.nimis.ed
For more information, download the NMIMS Admission 2019 information brochure Here.