The SCMS Cochin School of Business is a part of the SCMS Group of Educational Institutions. The SCMS Cochin offers the PGDM and PGDM part-time course for the year 2019. If you wish to apply for SCMS Cochin MBA 2019 Admission, then you must fill in the application form which will be available on the official website: www.scms.edu.in. You must also appear for anyone out of the entrance exam that is MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ XAT/ CAT to be eligible for the SCMS Cochin MBA 2019 Admission.
SCMS Cochin MBA
The academic fee for the SCMS Cochin MBA is Rs.1.25 Lakhs per trimester as tuition fee. Please note that this tuition fee is as per last year. Candidates are required to go through the important dates of admission.
|Registration ends on||Oct 2018|
|List of shortlisted candidates||Feb 2019|
|GD/PI date||Mar 2019|
|Final result||Apr 2019|
|Classes commence from||Jul 2019|
SCMS Cochin MBA Courses offered
The SCMS Cochin offers the following management courses to the students for the year 2019:
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
The PGDM course is for a duration of 2 years. The seats available in this course is 240.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management Part Time
This course is also for a duration of 2 years. The seats that are available in PGDM (Part Time) is 30 seats.
SCMS Cochin MBA Eligibility Criteria
The students who are seeking admission to the SCMS Cochin MBA 2019, they must first read the eligibility criteria which is given below:
- The student who is applying must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- He/she must also have acquired a minimum of 50% marks in the final examination.
- Those who are going to appear for the final year examination can also apply for the course required that the fulfil the criterion mentioned above.
- The students must also appear for any one of the entrance exams out of MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ XAT/ CAT. The student must also obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the entrance test.
- The age of the student must be between 20 to 50 years.
SCMS Cochin MBA Selection Process
The selection of the students for the SCMS Cochin MBA 2019 will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by the students in anyone out of MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ XAT/ CAT. Then the candidates will have to appear for the entrance test that will be conducted by SCMS itself. After the test, the group discussion and personal interview will take place. Those students who acquire 50% of marks in the admission test will be called for the group discussion and personal interview. Each section has a weight of marks which are given below:
|Past academic record||25%|
SCMS Cochin MBA Registration
To apply for SCMS Cochin MBA 2019, the students must follow the steps below. The application form will be available in online mode from the official website: www.scms.edu.in. The students have to submit the application form through online mode only. During filling the time of filling of application form, the student must ensure that they do not leave any field in the form blank. This is because the application form will be considered to be incomplete. The College has instructed that the incomplete forms will not be accepted. So be very careful when filling in the application form.
The students will also require to attach some documents in the online application form. The documents that will be needed are listed down below:
- Attested copy of school leaving certificate or any other documents as a proof of age of birth
- Attested copy of mark sheets of class 10th and 12th
- Attested copy of qualifying degree certificate
- Recent stamp size photograph
- Photocopy of OMR form of the Management Admission Test
The students also have to pay the application fee and registration fee which is Rs.950 and Rs.1000 respectively. The amount that is mentioned here is as per last year.
Final Year Students
The students who are in their final year of graduation must note that if there is any document that is not available with them, they must notify the conducting body the reason and indicate the date on which they will be able to submit that particular document.
The students can also visit the campus and carry the documents and register themselves on the campus.
SCMS Cochin MBA Result
The result of the students who have qualified the admission test will be available online on the official website. The final result of the students who will get selected for the SCMS Cochin MBA 2019 will also be released on the official website. The students will be able to check their results by logging on to the website using their username and password.
SCMS Cochin MBA Placement
Last year, the college has seen an increase in the placements as last year the placement record for that year was 85%. That year, also more than 50 companies have visited the campus. You can check the list of some of the famous companies that had visited that year. Following are the placement statistics:
- Average CTC – Rs.5 Lakhs
- Highest CTC – Rs.7 Lakhs
- Companies that visited the companies – 50
Companies visited last year
|HDFC||South Indian Bank|
|CMA CGM||Khimji Ramdas|
SCMS Cochin MBA Ranking
Following are the achievements of the college:
- SCMS is the third best business school in South India
- It is ranked 13th best college in Intellectual Capital
- 9th best college among the B-Schools that have been established after 1990
- SCMS has been ranked 9th best B-School in South India according to a survey conducted by Business Today.
- MHRD has ranked SCMS in 50th best B-School in India
Official website: www.scms.edu.in