SIBM Bangalore Admission 2019 – The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bangalore is a part of the Symbiosis International University. It offers various management courses like MBA, PGDM and PGDM (Part Time). The aspirants who are seeking SIBM Bangalore Admission 2019 can apply for SNAP 2018. In the form, select SIBM-B with an amount of Rs 1000/-. Aspirants who will clear the cut off for SIBM Banglore will be called to attend the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round. You can check all the important dates related to the SIBM Bangalore Admission 2019 such as courses offered, fees structure, eligibility criteria and placements from this page.
The candidates must note that they have to apply for the SNAP exam as well as for SIBM for SIBM Bangalore Admission 2019. They must go through the important dates given below regarding the registration dates for both SNAP and SIBM, Bangalore.
|SNAP registration begins from||2nd week of Aug 2018|
|Last date to apply for SNAP||3rd week of Nov 2018|
|Last date to apply for SIBM||2nd week of Dec 2018|
|SNAP test date||2nd week of Dec 2018|
|SNAP Result declaration||3rd week of Dec 2018|
|List of shortlisted candidates for GE-PIWAT||1st week of Jan 2019|
|GE-PIWAT Process||3rd week of Jan to 2nd week of Feb 2019|
|First merit list||3rd week of Feb 2019|
|Last date for payment in first merit list||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Courses commence from||1st week of Jun 2019|
Check the links for Important Exams for SIBM Bangalore Admission 2019 Here.
Exams Scores Accepted by SIBM Bangalore
Courses offered by SIBM Bangalore
Following is the list of courses for SIBM Bangalore Admission 2019.
MBA (Full Time)
The MBA course offered by the SIBM is a two-year programme. The specializations in the courses include Finance, Marketing, Operations & Human Resources Management.
The duration of the course is 30 months. The course includes 5 semesters. This is a weekend programme. The classes for the is course will only be conducted on Saturdays an Sundays.
Postgraduate Diploma Programs
The Postgraduate Diploma Programmes in Management is offered to the candidates so that they will be able to meet the new marketplace. Here is the list of the diploma programmes that are offered by the institute:
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Analytics
The duration of these courses is only 12 months and it has only 2 semesters. Also, classes for these courses will be held on the weekends only.
SIBM Bangalore Fee Structure
Following is the detailed MBA fee structure of 2 years for the SIBM Bangalore Admission 2019. The fee structure that is given here for both Indian Students as well as International Students. Candidates, please note that the fees could increase by 10% every year due to introduction or change in Government Taxes, when applicable.
For Indian Students
|Fee Structure for MBA||1st Year||2nd Year|
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||1st Instalment||2nd Instalment|
For International Students
The total fee for the first year for International candidates is Rs. 12,77,000/- and for the second year is Rs. 12,02,000/-. The candidates must note that the fees may change by 10% annually. It may change due to any change in the Government taxes when applicable.
SIBM Bangalore Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who will be applying for the SIBM Bangalore Admission 2019 are required to go through the eligibility requirements as given below:
- The candidates must have graduated from a recognized University.
- He or she must have obtained 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks or equivalent grade.
- The candidates who will be appearing for the final examination can also apply. But they must obtain the marks required as mentioned above to be eligible.
- Those who have completed the qualifying examination from a foreign university must provide a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities.
- Also, they must have appeared for the SNAP exam as SIBM accepts the marks of SNAP only.
SIBM Bangalore Selection Process
The candidates who will clear the SNAP examination will be then called for the GEPI-WAT process which will include group exercise, personal interaction, and written ability test. Each part of the selection process carries the following marks:
|Writing Ability Test||10|
- The candidates who will get the eligible marks in SNAP will be shortlisted for the GEPI-WAT process.
- The candidates have to book a slot to appear for the GEPI-WAT process.
- The SIBM Bangalore Admission 2019 final selection will be done on the performance of the candidates in both SNAP and GEPI-WAT.
SIBM Bangalore Application Form
The SIBM Bangalore Admission 2019 application form will be available in online mode. The candidates have to apply for SIBM MBA course as well as apply for SNAP 2019. Without the SNAP scores, no admissions will be given. Follow the steps given below to apply for both SNAP 2019 and SIBM 2019:
- First go to the official website of SNAP i.e, www.snaptest.org.
- Fill the application form and remit the fees. Last year the SNAP application fee was Rs.1750.
- In the form, choose SIBM Bangalore from the list.
- Pay the additional fee of Rs.1000 and plus GST.
SIBM Bangalore Admit Card
For SIBM Bangalore Admission 2019, the college accepts the scores of SNAP. So the candidates have to appear for the SNAP test in order to get admission to the MBA course in SIBM. They have to follow the following information regarding the admit card:
- The admit card for SNAP will be available to the candidates on the official website of SNAP i.e. www.snaptest.org.
- They have to enter login details such as SNAP test ID and password.
- The candidates must affix a colored passport size photograph on the space provided in the admit card.
- Ensure that the photograph is not more than 3 months old.
- The admit card needs to be brought in the examination hall along with anyone id proofs such as Passport, Driving license, PAN card, voter id or Aadhar card.
SIBM Bangalore Result
The candidates will be able to check the result of SNAP from the official website of SNAP that is www.snaptest.org. Students who will be able to appear for the GEPI-WAP process will then get their results on the official website also. Aspirants can check the dates scheduled by the exam conducting body on the official website.
SIBM Bangalore Placements
SIBM, Bangalore has an excellent reach to the most renowned and best companies of our trait , who are every year invited to the campus for placement session. This in-tern helps candidates to get placed well in those well paying and career hike giving companies.
- Number of Companies – More than 100
- Highest Salary – 1.62 lakhs
- Average Salary – 45,000
List of Recruiters
|Amazon||Azim Premji Foundation|
SIBM Bangalore Ranking
SIBM is one of the good colleges for MBA Admission. It is categorized as “A” category school for admission in management institutes.
Official Website: www.sibmbengaluru.edu.in