SNAP 2018 Registration -The Symbiosis International (Deemed) University has started the SNAP Registration from August 28, 2018. The candidates who wish to appear for the SNAP entrance exam have to register online at snaptest.org. A direct link for registering online is updated on this page. The candidates first must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the SNAP 2018. To register online, the candidates need to enter their name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, etc. Once the registration is done, you can then proceed to fill in other necessary information in the SNAP 2018 Application Form. One key advice for the aspirants who will be registering online is that you should enter the correct information. Details entered at the time of registration cannot be changed. Check complete details on SNAP Registration 2018 from this page.
SNAP Registration 2018
The official figure is not known, however, about 50,000-60,000 candidates appear for SNAP exam every year. Hence, it is expected that this year, as well as around 50,000 candidates, shall register for the entrance test.
SNAP 2018 Registration Date: The candidates can check the complete schedule for SNAP 2018 Application Form from the table below.
|SNAP Registration 2018||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Commences by||28 Aug 2018|
|Last date to submit SNAP Application Form 2018||26 Nov 2018|
|Last date to make payment for SNAP 2018||26 Nov 2018|
|SNAP 2018 exam date||16 Dec 2018|
Registration: Click Here for SNAP Registration 2018.
SNAP 2018 Registration Fees
For SNAP 2018 Registration, the candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 1750/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST, and any other taxes). The registration fee is common for all candidates irrespective of their category. The registration fee for each college is Rs. 1000/-.
Remember that the last dates for SNAP Registration 2018, and last dates to apply for Symbiosis MBA Institutes are different. After the SNAP 2018 last date, you can still access the website to pay the programme fee. You must keep the track of important last dates of each institute.
Mode of Payment: There are 04 different ways by which you can pay the SNAP Registration 2018 Fee. These are as follows:
- Billdesk Gateway
- Axis Bank Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Demand Draft
How to Pay Fee Via Demand Draft?
The one important thing to note is that the DD must reach the mentioned address before the last date of registration. Otherwise, it will not be accepted and sent back to the students.
- Prepare a DD in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Upload the DD details in the Demand Draft tab in the Application Form.
- Send the DD at
” SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-28116226/ 27″
4. The authorities will send the confirmation on the registered id, only then you will able to download the admit card.
Documents To Keep Ready For SNAP Registration 2018
It is advisable to the candidates to keep the following documents ready. It will save your time and also you will enter only correct information in the SNAP 2018 Application Form. Check the list of documents you may require for filling in details in the SNAP Application Form 2018 below.
- Mark sheets of 10th/ 12th/ Degree/Diploma
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- Scanned images of your passport size photo and signature
Why Register for SNAP 2018 Early?
Candidates who will register by October 21, will receive the mail containing their allotted exam city. The confirmation email will be sent to candidates on October 29, 2018. Candidates who will register after the mentioned will able to know the test city in December only. Thus, apply for SNAP 2018 early and prepare your travel plans accordingly.
Photograph Guidelines for SNAP 2018 Registration
In the form, candidates must upload the photograph in the specified format only. Make sure that you upload a colored photograph only and it should be more than three months old.
|Image to Upload||Format||Image size|
|Photograph||jpeg / png / jpg / gif||between 10 KB and 100 KB.|
How To Apply For SNAP 2018?
For SNAP 2018 Registration, simply follow the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page.
- Read the instructions for the online application and proceed to register online.
- To register online, you need to enter their name, date of birth, gender, email id, and mobile number.
Test City Preference
- Next, the aspirants need to choose the preferred test city. Click Here to view SNAP 2018 Test Cities.
- You need to give at least 03 preferences. You can request for any change in test city preference after payment of SNAP Fee only.
- Upload the scanned image of your passport size photograph as per the specification listed in the table above.
- Submit the registration details by clicking on “Save and Continue” button. On submitting the registration details, an OTP will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number. Enter the OTP in the given field.
SNAP 2018 Application Fee
- Lastly, pay the requisite amount of the application fee by choosing either of the given modes.
- You can pay the fees via online and offline modes.
SNAP Registration Part 2
- While applying for SNAP 2018 entrance test, you have to Part 2 of the application form.
- In this part, you need to choose the PG Management programs. You need to pay an additional amount per programme per institute at this stage.
Instructions while filling up the SNAP 2018 Application form
Here are some important instructions that you must keep in mind while filling the SNAP Application Form 2018.
- You need to correctly enter the names, gender, phone number, email id, date of birth as these are the most important details.
- You can fill the form in one go or in multiple sessions.
- No offline forms are available for SNAP 2018, though you can pay the fee via demand draft. It must reach the authorities before the last date of registration.
- You can do any sort of changes except name, date of birth, and test centre. until you submit the form. However, once the process of filling application process gets over, you cannot do any changes.
- Before submission, cross-check the detail whether they are accurate or not.
- The details provided in the SNAP Registration form 2018 will be used to make admit card which is going to enable you to appear for SNAP Test.
SNAP 2018 Admit Card
After the completion of the registration process, the exam conducting body will release the SNAP Admit Card on December 01, 2018. Candidates must download it from the official website. In addition to that read, all the instructions properly mentioned on the hall ticket. Focus on important details carefully like test venue, exam city, reporting time etc. Moreover, no candidate will get the entry 02:10 PM. The exam will continue for 120 minutes and will be over by 04:00 PM.
Frequently Asked Questions on SNAP Registration 2018
Q. What is the date of SNAP 2018 exam?
A. The date of the SNAP 2018 exam is December 16, 2018.
Q. How do I pay the SNAP registration fee?
A. You can pay the SNAP registration fee in any one of the available modes, which are: Billdesk gateway, Axis Bank gateway, Indian Bank gateway, demand draft.
Q. Is it necessary to pay institute wise registration fees for SNAP?
A. Yes, it is necessary to pay institute wise registration fees for SNAP. The fee per program per institute is around Rs 1000.
Q. Can we pay the registration fee of individual institutions after attempting the SNAP exam?
A. No, you cannot pay the registration fee of individual institutions after attempting the SNAP exam. You must pay the fee before the last dates mentioned above.
Q. Can I edit the SNAP 2018 Application Form?
A. Until the last date of registration, candidates can edit the details in the SNAP Application form 2018. Though you can’t edit details like Name, Date of Birth, and test city preference.
Q. Can I request a change in the test city preference?
A. any Queries regarding the change in the exam centre will only be entertained after the payment of SNAP 2018 Registration Fee.
If you have any queries regarding the SNAP 2018 Registration/ Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.