MAT 2019 Admit Card – The AIMA has released the MAT Admit card for both CBT and PBT online at aima.in. Click on the direct link provided below to download the MAT 2019 Admit card. The MAT 2019 Admit Card is downloadable in the PDF format using any two of the registration number, date of birth, and email-id. On the exam day, it is important to carry MAT Admit Card, identity proof, and required stationery items. Check out more details on how to download MAT 2019 Admit Card, documents required, etc, from the article below.
Latest Updates: The MAT 2019 Admit card for paper- based test has released, download from below.
MAT 2019 Admit Card
PBT exam takes place in 54 cities in one slot between 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM. The CBT conducts in 31 cities in multiple slots in one day. Candidates must keep MAT Admit Card 2019 safe until the completion of the admission process. Check the revised scheduled from the table below:
|MAT 2019 (Sep)||Imprtant Dates|
|Admit Card for PBT||17 Sep 2019|
|Hall Ticket for PBT Phase 2||Sep 2019|
|Admit Card for CBT||10 Sep 2019|
|Exam Date PBT||21 Sep 2019|
|Exam Date CBT||14 Sep 2019|
Download: Click here to download the MAT 2019 Admit Card.
How to Download MAT 2019 Admit Card?
AIMA has releases the MAT 2019 admit card online. Candidates will not get admit card by post and no request for duplicate hall ticket is entertained. The following steps by step procedure will help you to easily get access to it:
- First of all, click on the direct link available above.
- In the new window, enter two entries among registration number, Date of Birth and Email.
- Then, click on “Submit” and download the MAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Keep it safe until the completion of the admission process.
Mandatory Documents to be Carried Along with MAT 2019 Admit Card
While going for the examination, you must ensure that you have the following things with you. Without the required documents there is no entry in the examination hall.
- MAT 2019 admit card – Duly Completed
- Valid photo identity proof
- Stationery Items
Valid Identity Proof for Exam Day
- Voter card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Aadhar card
The information on MAT Admit Card 2019 is going to be matched with the details in the ID proof. In the case of information mismatch, you may not be allowed for the examination. Also, your application could be canceled for admission to MBA courses. For the same reason, you must ensure that all the details entered on your admit card is correct and there is no mistake in it.
Information on MAT 2019 Admit Card
After taking a print out it is highly recommended to check the details on AIMA MAT Admit Card 2019. The following information could be found on it:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Form Number
- Date of Birth
- Center Name and Address
- Mode of the examination
- Examination time
Read: MAT Colleges 2019
In case of an error, get in touch with the exam conducting authorities of AIMA and get the information corrected. You can contact [email protected] or at 011-47673000.
Important Instructions for Exam Day
Candidates must follow the code of conduct on the exam day. Any violation of rules can lead to the cancellation of the exam.
- Reach the exam centre atleast 90 minutes before the starting of the exam.
- Last entry is 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- The exam hall opens at 60 minutes before the starting of the exam.
- The invigilator will thoroughly check the important documents.
- Make sure that the admit card has your signature as well as of the test administrator.
During the Examination
- Read all the important rules/ directions before attempting the test.
- CBT candidates will get the rough sheets to attempt the paper.
- First, do the questions in which you are confident. Read the questions thoroughly before attempting them.
After the examination
- Candidates can leave the exam hall anytime after taking permission from invigilator.
- PBT candidates must submit the question paper and answer booklet to the TA.
- Invigilator collects the upper half of MAT 2019 Admit Card and returns lower-half to the student.
- Keep the lower part safe as proof that you have appeared for the examination.
How to Fill MAT 2019 OMR Sheet?
Candidates who applied for pen and paper-based test have to mark the answers in the OMR sheet. You will get the question paper and answer booklet in a sealed pack. On the attendance sheet, write the question and answer booklet number carefully. Apart from this, a few more important points to note are:
- Mark the responses with Blue/ black ball pen only.
- Do not mark more than 1 answers, the scanner does not read them correctly.
- Once an answer is marked, do not try to erase it.
- Do the rough work only on the question paper.
- Do not tear or mutilate the answer booklet.
MAT 2019 Exam Pattern
After getting your MAT Admit Card, it is time to prepare/ revise for the exam. For this, you must know what is the exam pattern and how many questions are going to be in the paper. MAT 2019 is an objective type paper. In there, you have to choose an answer from the options provided under every question. The exam has a total of 200 questions with the maximum time limit of 150 minutes or 2 hours and 30 minutes. There is no sectional limit in the exam.
You have to mark the responses to the questions from 4 options. For every right answer, you get 1 mark and there is ¼ marks deduction in case of wrong response marked. The negative marking is done from the total marks scored by you in MAT 2019. Below you can find the detailed MAT 2019 exam pattern:
|Section||No. of Questions||Suggested Time for Each Section|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||15|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||40|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||30|
For practice, candidates can refer to the sample paper given below. Click Here to Download.
MAT 2019 Result
The result for MAT 2019 announces after you have appeared for the exam using MAT 2019 admit card. The result releases on the website of AIMA MAT and can be downloaded in the form of scorecard using MAT login credentials. The scorecard contains the details of marks scored and the percentile obtained in the test. It is important to keep it safe until the end of the admission process.
However, if you lose the scorecard, a duplicate can be requested by sending in writing to the address mentioned in the information brochure along with the copy of the admit card.
Every year, AIMA conducts Management Aptitude Test. The exam takes place four times a year. Candidates can appear for one or more sessions as per their choice and preparation. The difficulty level of the exam is easy to moderate. Candidates scoring high will able to secure admission in top colleges of India. More than 200 colleges accept MAT scores. Also, candidates have to apply at these colleges separately to participate in the selection process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I am not able to download the MAT Admit card. What should I do?
A. First, make sure that you are entering the right details. Second, delete the cache and use the updated version of Chrome/ Mozilla / internet explorer or try to download in the incognito tab. If the problem persists then contact the AIMA officials at [email protected] and at 011-47673000.
Q. Where I can use the MAT May scores?
A. You can use the scores for the academic session of 2019. As the admission is already over in many colleges still many b-schools are accepting MAT scores.
Official website: www.aima.in
For any queries, please write to us in the comment section below.