AMU MBA 2019 Admit Card – The Aligarh Muslim University has issued the AMU MBA Admit Card 2019. The admit card for AMU MBA 2019 releases online to download. The candidates get their admit card by online mode at amucontrollerexams.com or through the direct link given on this page. To download AMU MBA 2019 Admit Card, you need to enter the Application Number and choose the course for which you have to download the admit card. The admit card consist of the candidate’s details as well as basic details of the exam. Check more details regarding the AMU MBA 2019 Admit Card from this page.
AMU MBA 2019 Admit Card
Only by showing the admit card you can enter the examination centre. Along with the admit card you also might have to bring a passport size photograph of yours. You can take either color or black and white print out of the AMU MBA Admit Card, however, it is best advised to take a color print out so that the details clearly visible.
|AMU MBA 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|The last date to submit the AMU MBA 2019 Application Form is||06 Mar 2019|
|AMU MBA Admit Card||Available|
|AMU MBA 2019 exam date||26 May 2019|
Admit Card: Click Here to download AMU MBA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
Note: The hall ticket for MBA in Hospital Administration shall be distributed on 22 May. The venue is the Department of Business Administration. The timings are from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm.
How To Download AMU MBA Admit Card 2019?
The candidates can download the admit card for AMU MBA 2019 by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Firstly, click on the link which will be given above for downloading the AMU MBA Admit Card.
- To download it you need to select the course and then enter your Application Number.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Download Admit Card”
- On submitting these details you will get your admit card.
- Download and take a print out of it to bring it on the day of the examination.
- After taking a print out of the admit card, paste your passport size photograph on the space given on it.
General Instructions For The Candidates
After you have downloaded the AMU MBA Admit Card 2019, read the following instructions carefully.
- The test centre allotted to the candidate will be printed on the AMU MBA Admit Card.
- You can bring your own water bottle inside the exam center.
- You must report at the Test Center 15 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Test.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Test Centre/Hall/Room 15 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the Test.
- You must show the print out of the AMU MBA Admit Card as and when the exam invigilator asks for it.
- You should use only Ball Point Pen (black/blue) for marking answers in the Answer Sheet.
Details Given On The AMU MBA Admit Card 2019
The AMU Admit Card 2019 for MBA will consist of the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Center Code
- Name of the course
- Exam date and timing
- Address of the Exam Center
What Are The Items To Carry On The Day Of The Exam?
The candidates can carry the following items on the day of the examination:
- A print out of the AMU MBA Admit Card with your photograph pasted on it
- An extra passport size photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet at the time of admission test.
- Bring your own Stationary items required for the test
Items Not To Carry On The Day Of The Exam
You must keep in mind that you should not carry/ bring any of the following items as listed below inside the exam centre:
- Carry bag
- Mobile phone
- Textbook, Notes or any other paper
How To Download Admit Card If Forgot AMU MBA 2019 Application Number?
In such a case where the candidate does not remember their application number and doesn’t have the print out of the form, you can retrieve it online. The method for getting the Application Number is very simple and is explained below:
- On the admit card login page, click on the link for “Know Your Form Application Number”.
- Next, you need to select the course and then enter details such as your Name and Mother’s Name.
- Submit the details and your application number will appear on the screen.
Importance of AMU Admit Card 2019
The admit card is an important verification document which you must carry on the day of the examination. It is your identity card by which you are allowed entry inside the exam center. The AMU MBA Admit Card 2019 is not only required at the time of entrance exam but also after the exam is over.
Uses of AMU Admit Card 2019 are as follows:
- To gain entry inside the examination center
- For checking the AMU MBA 2019 Result
- At the time of document verification
How To Handle OMR Answer Sheet For AMU MBA 2019 Exam?
During the 15 minutes of the commencement of the Test, the candidates need to fill in entries on the OMR Answer Sheet and the Question Booklet. It is important that you should know how to fill in entries in the OMR Answer Sheet, as any error/omission on your part, especially in Roll Number or Question Paper Series may lead to non-evaluation of his/her OMR Answer Sheet resulting in rejection of your candidate.
- You should not make any stray marks on the OMR Answer Sheet
- Do not fold, tear, roll or mutilate the OMR Answer Sheet in any manner.
- You are not allowed to use whitener/correction fluid for making any corrections in the entries/ answers on the Answer Sheet.
- There will be two OMR Answer Sheet, one Original and one Carbonless Duplicate Copy. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering.
- Shad the crcle completely for answering a question. Answers shaded half will not be considered for evaluation, so be careful while marking the answers.
- You should mark answers only on the OMR Answer Sheet. No answer should be written on the Question Booklet.
- After the exam is over, you need to hand over the OMR Answer Sheet and Admit Card to the exam invigilator. However, you can take along the carbon copy of the OMR Answer Sheet.
The OMR Answer Sheet has two kinds of spaces for making entries – squares and circles. In the square boxes, you have to write alphabets and digits, while you need to shade the circles completely and uniformly.
Here is a sample image of the OMR Answer Sheet…..