The AMU MBA 2019 Application Form is available on March 12, 2019. To apply for AMU MBA 2019, the aspirants first need to register online and then only they can proceed to fill in details in the AMU MBA Application Form 2019. The registration part is compulsory as after the AMU MBA 2019 Registration is over, you will receive Username and Password for Login. The application form is to be filled and submitted by online mode at amucontrollerexams.com. A direct link for registering online will also be provided on this page. From 2018 onwards, the application process has been converted completely to online mode. You must submit the application form before the last date. Also, ensure that you provide only correct details, as there might not be any provision for editing details in the AMU MBA Application Form. Check more details regarding the AMU MBA 2019 Application Form below.
AMU MBA 2019 Application Form
The application process for AMU MBA 2019 is open for only Indian Nationals. So before proceeding to fill in details in the application form ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria. Check the expected dates for AMU MBA Application Form 2019 in the table below.
|AMU MBA 2019||Important Dates|
|Registration for AMU MBA starts on||31 Jan 2019|
|Last date to submit the AMU MBA 2019 Application Form||06 Mar 2019|
|Last Registration||08-12 Mar 2019|
Application Fee for AMU MBA 2019
The candidates shall have to pay an amount of Rs. 650/- for applying for AMU MBA 2019.
It has been observed that the application fee changes every year for the AMU MBA exam. There is always a hike of Rs. 50 in the application fee. So for the academic session 2019, it can be expected that there will be an increase of Rs. 50 in the application fee
Mode of Payment: The application fee is payable by online mode using the following modes:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
Items To Keep Ready For Filling In Details In AMU MBA 2019 Application Form
The candidates should keep the following documents/ items ready to fill in details in the AMU MBA Application Form 2019.
- Scanned copy of coloured Photo with a white background, Signature, and Thumb Impression (Left Hand Thumb Impression for every candidate) of the Candidate in JPG format ONLY. The file size of each should be between 20KB to 100KB
- Email address & Mobile number
- Online Banking details/Debit Card/Credit Card
- Details of the qualifying examination
How To Apply For AMU MBA 2019?
Those wishing to apply for AMU MBA 2018 should follow the step-by-step instructions as given below.
Step 1: Register
- The first and foremost step for applying for AMU MBA 2019 is to register for the exam.
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as the AMU MBA 2019 Registration starts.
- To register online you need to choose a Username, Password and enter details such as Email ID and your Name.
- Submit the details by clicking on the “Register” button. Sign in to a registered account
- After submitting the registration details, you have to login using your username and password.
- A dashboard of the candidate will be available for filling the form.
Step 2: Fill In Details in the AMU MBA 2019 Application Form
Next, the applicants need to fill in the following details in their profile, however, the details entered by you at the time of registration will be filled in automatically. The details to be entered by the candidate are as follows:
- Alternate Email – You need to specify an alternate email id of yourself.
- Aadhaar Number – You must enter your own 12 digits Aadhaar Number.
- Mother’s Name – Write the full name of your mother as mentioned in the High School/ Secondary School Certificate. There is no need to use Mrs/ Dr/ Smt etc. before the name.
- Father’ Name – Likewise, you have to enter your Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth – Enter the DOB as mentioned on the High School/ Secondary School Certificate/ Birth Certificate. This will be verified at the time of Counselling. So make sure you enter the correct details.
- Mobile Number – It is advised to enter your own personal Mobile Number.
- Address – Enter your complete house address including Pin Code.
- Hostel Accommodation required – Choose Yes/ No for hostel accommodation.
Educational Qualification Details
After entering the personal details you have to enter the academic details such as:
- Name of all examinations passed, including qualifying examination
- Year of passing
- Examination Roll Number
- University/Board from where passed
- Percentage/CGPA obtained
Step 3: Upload Images
Next, the candidates have to upload scanned images of their Photograph, signature & Thumb Impression (Left Thumb Impression only) as per the specification and format are given below:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size|
|Left Thumb Impression||JPG/JPEG||40 KB|
|Scanned copy of date of birth certificate/High School Certificate||JPG/JPEG||between 200KB to 2MB|
|Scanned copy of Marks-sheet / grade-sheet of the qualifying examination||JPG/JPEG||between 200KB to 2MB|
|Scanned copy of documents in support of a claim under the special category||JPG/JPEG||between 200KB to 2MB|
|Scanned copy of documents in support of Professional Experience, if any||JPG/JPEG||between 200KB to 2MB|
|Scanned copy of No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present||JPG/JPEG||between 200KB to 2MB|
Points To Not For Uploading The Images
- You have to upload a colored photograph in the application form
- You should keep at least 10 hard copies of the uploaded photo as the same will be needed at the time of admission if you are selected.
- Your identity is established by the signature, so it is advised to do the signature which you usually do.
- Do not do sign in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
After completing the above-given steps you need to proceed to the next step which is paying the application fee. The applicants can pay the requisite amount of the application fee by Online mode. Remember that the registration fee is non-refundable.
Step 5: Submit the AMU MBA 2019 Application Form
As soon as the payment is done, the application form is automatically submitted. You can take the Printout of the Application Form on an A-4 Size paper and keep it with yourself for future reference. There is no need to send the hard copy of the Application Form.
AMU MBA 2019 Test Centers
The University shall conduct the entrance exam for AMU MBA 2019 at the following test centres:
- Aligarh (U.P.)
- Kozhikode (Kerala)
- Kolkata (W.B.)
You can give a preference for the exam centre at the time of filling the application form.
Reasons For Rejection Of AMU MBA 2019 Application Form
Few of the reasons because of which your application could be rejected are as follows:
- If the AMU MBA 2019 Application Form is submitted incomplete
- Submitted after the last date
- The application form is submitted without the requisite fee
- If the images are uploaded not as per the specifications
AMU MBA 2019 Application Form Correction
The University shall not provide any facility for making corrections in the application form after it is submitted. You shall make changes/ edit the details in the application form before submission or payment. Once the AMU MBA Application form is finally submitted you shall not be allowed to edit any details. In case if the corrections are necessary such candidates may create a new user login and fill the form again and pay the processing charges as usual. There will be no refund for the application fee submitted by the candidate for the first application form.