The candidates can check the AMU MBA 2019 Result at the Unversity’s notice board or at its official website. The result for AMU MBA 2019 entrance exam shall be announced by the Last week of May 2019. The result shall be available in pdf format and will consist of a list of selected candidates. The result pdf might consist the schedule of Interview & GD and Roll Number of the qualifiers of the written test. In order to qualify the written test, the candidates need to obtain minimum qualifying marks in the entrance exam. After the declaration fo the Written test result, the shortlisted candidates will appear for Interview & GD.
The final selection is on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Written test, Interview & GD. At the time of admission, the selected candidates need to pay the admission charges for their respective course and submit the relevant documents. Check complete information regarding the AMU MBA 2019 Result from this page.
AMU MBA 2019 Result
You can check the expected date for declaration of AMU MBA Result 2019 from the table below.
|AMU MBA 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|AMU MBA 2019 exam date||02 or 03 week of May 2019|
|An announcement of AMU MBA Result 2019 by||Last week of May or 01 week of Jun 2018|
Result: The candidates can check their AMU MBA 2019 Result online at amucontrollerexams.com
How To Check AMU MBA Result 2019?
The candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can check their result by following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as the AMU MBA Result is announced.
- The result shall be available in pdf format.
- The result pdf will consist of a list of selected candidates for the further round of admission.
AMU MBA 2019 Selection Criteria
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
The qualifiers of the written test will then be eligible to appear for Interview/ GD, which are of total 50 marks. The final selection of candidates for admission is done on the basis of Written Test+Interview+Group Discussion.
AMU MBA 2019 Cut Off Marks
The University has not yet announced cut off for qualifying the written test. The cut off is the minimum marks which one need to obtain in the entrance examination in order to be declared as “Qualified”. Only those who obtain marks equal to or greater than the cut off marks will be included in the merit list. As soon as the cut off for AMU MBA 2019 is available, the same will update here. Till then you can check previous year’s cut off percentage to set your target.
AMU MBA Previous Year’s Cut Off
Last year, the candidates need to obtain at least 50% in order to qualify the test. However, the PWD candidates were given a relaxation of 5.0%, so they need to obtain 45% to qualify the written test.
What After The AMU MBA 2019 Result Is Declared?
After the final result of AMU MBA 2019 is declared, the selected candidates will then have to pay the admission charges for the concerned course of study and bring along the relevant Original Documents for completion of admission.
The Original documents required at the time of admission are as follows:
- Four self-attested photocopies of Marks sheet/grade sheet of qualifying examination
- Transfer / Migration and Character Certificate from the Institution last attended (if not enrolled at AMU). If it is not available, then the candidate can give an undertaking on prescribed format.
- High School Certificate or its equivalent in support of the date of birth.
- You need to bring at least five recent front-facing colour photographs (in white background) having 2.5 x 3.0 cms dimensions
- Category Certificate, if any.
- Leave Sanction / Relieving Order from the employer for the entire duration of the course, if any
- Name Removal Certificate from the rolls of the concerned Faculty / College / Unit (if already enrolled in any full-time course of study at AMU)
- Two self-addressed envelopes bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 22.00 each. This shall be submitted to the Office of the Provost of Hall of Residence / NRSC allotted.
- Two Oath Commissioner’s Affidavits on plain paper – one on your behalf and the other on behalf of your parents/guardian regarding not to indulge in ragging.
What Is A Chance Memo List?
The Chance Memo List is published by the University in case if there might be a vacancy due to any reason. It is published in addition to the list of selected candidates. If there is a vacancy then the Chance Memo is displayed on the notice boards of the concerned Department/Faculty/ College/ Centre/ Proctor’s Office/ Controller’s website. It is advised to candidates to keep track of all such notices. However, for your convenience, we will update the information.