AMU MBA 2019 Result has been declared by the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) online at amucontrollerexams.com or using the direct link on this page. The AMU MBA Result 2019 is released in the pdf format and consist of a list of selected candidates. Furthermore, in the AMU MBA Result pdf, the schedule of Interview & GD is also mentioned. The final selection is on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Written test, Interview & GD. Check complete information regarding the AMU MBA 2019 Result from this page.
Check AMU MBA Result 2019 Here
Candidates can check the result for AMU MBA 2019 entrance exam from the links provided in the table below:
|Name of the Programme||Result Here|
|MBA (Agribussines)||Select List | Chance Memo List | Special Category List|
|M.B.A.(Fin. Management)/ M.T.T.M||Select List | Chance Memo List | Special Category List|
|M.B.A. / M.B.A.(I.B.)/
P.G. Dip. In Islamic Banking & Finance
|Select List | Chance Memo List | Special Category List|Interview GD List|
How to Check AMU MBA Result 2019?
The candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can check their result by following the instructions as given below:
Step 1: Click on the link which given on this page to check AMU MBA Result.
Step 2: The result is available in pdf format.
Step 3: The result pdf will consist of a list of selected candidates for the further round of admission.
AMU MBA 2019 Result
You can check the date for declaration of AMU MBA Result 2019 from the table below.
|AMU MBA 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|AMU MBA 2019 exam date||26 March 2019|
|Declaration of AMU MBA Result 2019||07 Jul 2019|
AMU MBA 2019 Selection Criteria
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
The qualifiers of the written test will then be eligible to appear for Interview/ GD, which are of total 50 marks. The final selection of candidates for admission is done on the basis of Written Test+Interview+Group Discussion.
AMU MBA 2019 Cut Off Marks
The University has not yet announced cut off for qualifying the written test. The cut off is the minimum marks which one need to obtain in the entrance examination in order to be declared as “Qualified”. Only those who obtain marks equal to or greater than the cut off marks will be included in the merit list. As soon as the cut off for AMU MBA 2019 is available, the same will update here. Till then you can check previous year’s cut off percentage to set your target.
AMU MBA Previous Year’s Cut Off
Last year, the candidates need to obtain at least 50% in order to qualify the test. However, the PWD candidates were given a relaxation of 5.0%, so they need to obtain 45% to qualify the written test.
What After The AMU MBA 2019 Result Is Declared?
After the final result of AMU MBA 2019 is declared, the selected candidates will then have to pay the admission charges for the concerned course of study and bring along the relevant Original Documents for completion of admission.
The Original documents required at the time of admission are as follows:
- Four self-attested photocopies of Marks sheet/grade sheet of qualifying examination
- Transfer / Migration and Character Certificate from the Institution last attended (if not enrolled at AMU). If it is not available, then the candidate can give an undertaking on prescribed format.
- High School Certificate or its equivalent in support of the date of birth.
- You need to bring at least five recent front-facing colour photographs (in white background) having 2.5 x 3.0 cms dimensions
- Category Certificate, if any.
- Leave Sanction / Relieving Order from the employer for the entire duration of the course, if any
- Name Removal Certificate from the rolls of the concerned Faculty / College / Unit (if already enrolled in any full-time course of study at AMU)
- Two self-addressed envelopes bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 22.00 each. This shall be submitted to the Office of the Provost of Hall of Residence / NRSC allotted.
- Two Oath Commissioner’s Affidavits on plain paper – one on your behalf and the other on behalf of your parents/guardian regarding not to indulge in ragging.
What Is A Chance Memo List?
The Chance Memo List is published by the University in case if there might be a vacancy due to any reason. It is published in addition to the list of selected candidates. If there is a vacancy then the Chance Memo is displayed on the notice boards of the concerned Department/Faculty/ College/ Centre/ Proctor’s Office/ Controller’s website. It is advised to candidates to keep track of all such notices. However, for your convenience, we will update the information.