AMU MBA 2019 – Aligarh Muslim University will release the AMU MBA Admit Card 2019 two days before the entrance exam. Candidates will able to download it at amucontrollerexams.com. The AMU MBA 2019 Exam Date is May 21 & 26, 2019. AMU MBA 2019 is a University level entrance examination. It is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) for admission in MBA programme for the academic session 2019. AMU MBA 2019 Exam is a pen-paper based test, and the shortlisting of candidates are done on the basis of the Entrance Exam, Interview/Aptitude Assessment/Group Discussion. Check more details about the AMU MBA Exam 2019 from this page.
AMU MBA 2019
The university also releases the answer key by which students can estimate their chances of qualifying the entrance exam. The AMU exam is a Combined Admission Test for admission to MBA, MBA (IB) and P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance. Check the complete schedule for the AMU MBA 2019 exam from the table below.
|AMU MBA 2019||Important Dates|
|Registration for AMU MBA starts on||31 Jan 2019|
|Last date to submit the AMU MBA 2019 Application Form||06 Mar 2019|
|Last Registration||12 Mar 2019|
|Registered candidates can download their admit card by||Two days before the test|
|AU MBA 2019 entrance exam date||26 May 2019 (Confirmed)|
|Declaration of Result||To be notified|
AMU MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates who want to appear for the entrance exam must be familiarised with the inside out of the exam, especially with the exam pattern and syllabus. The exam pattern to be followed for AMU MBA 2019 is given below.
- Duration of the exam: 03 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Offline (Pen-paper based test)
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Total number of Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100
The AMU MBA 2019 Question Paper will consist of Five sections which are as follows:
- Environmental Awareness
- Quantitative and Numerical Ability
- Comprehension and Verbal Ability
- Reasoning and Intelligence
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
What Is the Marking Scheme For AMU MBA 2019?
One of the crucial parts of the exam is missed by most of the candidates is the marking scheme of the examination. It is important that you should know how much marks will get for a correct answer and if there is a negative marking or not? Let us take a look at the marking scheme followed for the AMU MBA 2019 exam.
- NEGATIVE MARKING: Every incorrect answer shall result in a negative score of 25 percent of the marks allotted to the question. For example, if the correct answer to a question would get the candidate one mark, the incorrect answer would take away 0.25 marks.
- Also, selecting more than one answer for a question, even if one of the selected answers happens to be correct, would result in negative marking.
AMU MBA 2019 Syllabus
The candidates must prepare for the AMU MBA 2019 entrance exam as per the syllabus. Studying beyond the syllabus is not recommended as the chances of any question coming out of the syllabus are less not at all. So it is advised to note down the syllabus as given below and start preparing as per it.
Section A – Environmental Awareness
Topics to prepare for Section A are as follows:
- Characteristics of the Indian economy
- Basic economic indicators
- Industrial, trade, fiscal, budgetary and monetary policies
- Indian banking system and its functioning
- Awareness about the corporate sector
- Indian and international trade
- Economic agreements
- Changes in political, technological and cultural environments
- Current affairs
Section B – Quantitative and Numerical Ability
The important topics to prepare for this section are:
- Ratio, Proportion
- Time and distance
- Relative speed
- Time and work
- Interest, stocks, shares and discount
- Rules of divisibility
- HCF and LCM
- Power, exponents and roots
- Algebraic equations
- Elementary geometry angle
- Line, polygon, solids, cylinders, perimeter, volume, circles, tangent to the circle, sphere, etc.,
- Linear and quadratic equations
- Basics of trigonometry and coordinate geometry
Section C – Compreheerbal Ability
For this section you should study and prepare for the following topics:
- Comprehension at paragraph and sentence level
- Identification of mistakes
- Grammar and usage
- Word formation
- Pairing of words
- Sentence structure and construction
- Active and passive voice
- Completion of sentences
Section D – Reasoning and Intelligence
This section may include the following topics:
- Verbal reasoning and verbal analogy
- Letter series
- Number series
- Coding and decoding
- Logical diagrams
- Syllogism, etc.
Section E – Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Sets – Union and intersection
- Frequency and class intervals
- Cumulative frequencies and various types of graphic diagrams used in interpretation
- Basic of probability
- Permutation and combination
AMU MBA 2019 Admit Card
Once the application process is done, the admit card is issued for the registered candidates as per the schedule above. The candidates will get their AMU MBA 2019 Admit Card by online mode only from the AMU Controller’s website. No candidate will receive it by post. To download it you need to enter your login details, Username, and Password. On the AMU MBA Admit Card 2019, you need to paste your passport size photo, preferably, same as the one uploaded in the application form. Do not forget to carry the print out of the Admit Card with photo pasted on it.
AMU MBA 2019 Selection Criteria
The selection criteria for admission in MBA Programme is on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. However, qualifying the entrance examination does not guarantee admission as after passing the entrance test, performance in further admission round will be considered for preparing the merit. The selection process for AMU MBA 2019 is as follows:
- Written Test (AMU MBA 2019 entrance exam)
- Interview/Aptitude Assessment/Group Discussion
The Written test is of total 200 marks, whereas, Interview/Aptitude Assessment/Group Discussion, is of total 50 marks.
AMU MBA 2019 Answer Key
After the exam is over, the applicants will be able to cross check their answers with the help of the AMU MBA 2019 Answer Key. The Answer key is released by AMU Controller at its official website. The candidates have to handover the OMR Answer Sheet to the exam invigilator but will get the carbon copy of the OMR. So using the carbon copy of the OMR Answer Sheet and the Answer Key, you have to cross check your answers and calculate the probable score.
AMU MBA 2019 Result
The candidates can check their results for the entrance exam online at amucontrollerexams.com. To check the result you need to enter details such as Roll Number, Username, Password, etc. The candidates need to obtain minimum cut off marks in order to qualify the entrance test. The qualifiers of the written test will then have to appear for the Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion. The physical presence of the candidate is essential for the Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion. ’ in addition to the list of selected candidates, the University shall also issue a “`Chance Memo List“. It is published only in case there is a likelihood of a vacancy due to any reason
AMU MBA 2019 Seat Details
The following number of seats shall be available for admission in the MBA programme for the academic year 2019.
|Location of Study||Intake|
|AMU Center, Malappuram||60|
|AMU Center, Murshidabad||60|
|AMU Center, Kishanganj||60|
AMU MBA 2019 Placement Details
There are many job opportunities available in both the private and public sector for the MBA aspirants. They are placed in executive positions. Many companies visit the Faculty for campus recruitment. Almost all the students get selected in the corporate sector within six months of passing these courses.
AMU MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates aspiring to appear for the AMU MBA 2019 entrance exam must first ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Only those who fulfill the eligibility conditions for admission in MBA programme should proceed to apply for the exam. The eligibility criteria for AMU MBA 2019 is as follows:
- Only Indian nationals can apply for AMU MBA 2019 entrance exam
- The aspirants should possess a Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Should have passed Graduation with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate should be 27 years old as on 01st July of the year of admission.
- There shall be a relaxation upto three (03) years in the maximum Age Limit for all courses of studies at all levels for Madarsa passed out candidates.
AMU MBA 2019 Application Form
The application process for AMU MBA 2019 is to be done completely by online mode. The aspirants can get the application form online at the official website, amucontrollerexams.com. Make sure that the details given by you in the AMU MBA 2019 Application Form are correct as you shall not be given any chances to edit the incorrect information. However, to fill the application form, you first need to register for the exam by entering your basic details such as Email ID, Mobile Number, etc. Since the complete application process is online, so the application fee is payable by Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
It is expected that there shall be no change in the application fee. So the aspirants shall have to pay the same amount as last year, which was as follows:
- Rs 600/- for all candidates