AMU MBA 2020 Admit Card – The Aligarh Muslim University will issue the AMU MBA Admit Card 2020 two days prior to the exam. Candidates can download the admit card online at amucontrollerexams.com or by clicking the direct link given on this page. For downloading the AMU MBA 2020 Admit Card, candiadtes need to enter the Application No. and select the MBA course applied. The admit card consist of the candidate’s details as well as the basic details of the exam. Therefore, candidates must bring the admit card to the exam centers. However, check complete details about the AMU MBA 2020 admit card from this page.
AMU MBA 2020 Admit Card
Candidates are advised to download the Admit Card on time and carry along with them to the examination center. Therefore, candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination without the AMU MBA Admit Card. As for now, the tentative schedule is provided below:
|AMU MBA 2020 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Submit the Application Form before||01 week of Mar 2020|
|AMU MBA Admit Card||03 week of May 2020|
|AMU MBA 2020 exam date||03 week of May 2020|
Admit Card: Candidates can dowmload the AMU MBA 2020 Answer key as per schedule at amucontrollerexams.com
How To Download Admit Card If Forgot AMU MBA 2020 Application Number?
For downloading AMU MBA 2020 Admit Card, Candiadtes need to enter the Application number. and select the course. IF candidates forget their application number, follow the steps given below for retrieving the application no.
- Go to the login page of the AMU by clicking on the Admit Card direct link mention above.
- Next, you need to select the course and then enter details such as your Name and Mother’s Name.
- There will be the option of “Know Your Form Application Number”, Click on this button
- Submit the details and your application number will appear on the screen.
Note: Save the application number as its very important detail which will be needed later at the time of result.
How To Download AMU MBA Admit Card 2020?
The candidates can download the admit card for AMU MBA 2020 by simply following the instructions as given below:
Step 1. Firstly, click on the link which shall be available with the release of admit card
Step 2. Now, enter the Application No. and select the course you have applied to.
Step 3. Submit by clicking on “Download Admit Card”. On submitting these details you will get you to admit card.
Step 4. Download the Admit card and take a print out of it.
Step 5. After that, paste your passport size photograph on the space given on the admit card.
General Instructions For The Candidates
After downloading the Admit Card, You will find the set of instructions on it. Therefore, all the students must understand the following instructions.
- The test center allotted to the candidate will be printed on the AMU MBA Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Test Centre/Hall/Room 15 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the Test.
- Bring your own water bottle inside the exam center.
- Show the print out of the AMU MBA Admit Card as and when the exam invigilator asks for it.
- You should use only Ball Point Pen (black/blue) for marking answers in the Answer Sheet.
- You must report at the Test Center 15 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Test.
AMU MBA Admit Card 2020 Important Details
The AMU Admit Card 2020 for MBA will consist of the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Center Code
- Name of the course
- Exam date and timing
- Address of the Exam Center
- Important Instruction
Items To Carry/ not to carry on the Examination Day
Students must check the following list of items which can be carried and not carried to the examination centers.
Things to carry
- A print out of the AMU MBA Admit Card with your photograph affixed on it
- An extra passport size photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet at the time of admission test.
- Valid Identification proof
- Bring your own Stationary items required for the test.
- Do take a water bottle with you, it will keep you hydrated and you could focus on the exam well.
Things not to carry
- Carry bag
- Mobile phone
- Textbook, Notes or any other paper
Note: As it is inconvenient to leave your mobile Phone at home, but carrying your mobile Phone to the exam centers can have some consequences e.g. mobile Phone can get stolen. so it is advised to keep your electronic gadgets at home.
How to Handle OMR Answer Sheet for AMU MBA 2020 Exam?
At the time of the exam, the invigilator hand over the OMR sheets and question paper to all the candidates. Thus, 15 min will be provided to you for filling the OMR sheets with your details. All the candidates must fill the details in the right section. However, any error or miss wrote detail will lead to the rejection of the candidate. For reference a sample image is shown below:
- Do not make any stray marks on the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Do not fold, tear, roll or mutilate the OMR Answer Sheet in any manner.
- You are not allowed to use whitener/correction fluid for making any corrections in the entries/ answers on the Answer Sheet.
- There will be two OMR Answer Sheet, one Original and one Carbonless Duplicate Copy. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering.
- For answering a question, Shade the circle completely. Therefore, Answers shaded half will not be considered for evaluation, so be careful while marking the answers.
- Lastly, Invigilator will collect the OMR sheet from you. However, you have to keep the carbon copy with yourself.
AMU MBA 2020 Answer key
After the exam is over, the university releases the Answer key online. Which the help of the AMU MBA 2020 Answer Key, students can calculate their raw scores and evaluate their performance. To calculate your score , you need to cross-check your answers with the answers mentioned in the Amu Answer key. However, if any students are not satisfied with the answers given in the AMU MBA answer key, they can submit the objection by challenging the answer key.
AMU MBA Result
AMU will declare the result in the Last week of May 2020 at the official website. For downloading the admit card, candiadtes need to login by entering the application no. and password at the login page. The Amu Mba result will be in the PDF format. In order to clear the AMU MBA written test, candidates must qualify with the cut off marks. the result will consist of the roll. no of the candidate, score and whether he/she is selected for the GD round/ interview.
For any doubts or queries, please write to us in the comment section below.