The AP ICET 2018 Result has been announced on May 12, 2018. The candidates can now download their rank card for AP ICET 2018. The rank card is available for download online at sche.ap.gov.in/ICET or clicks on the direct link given on this page. To download the rank card, the candidates need to enter their Registration Number, ICET Hall Ticket Number, and Date of Birth. The candidates are shortlisted for admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. Check more details about the AP ICET 2018 Result from this page.
AP ICET 2018 Result
There are many B-schools in Andhra Pradesh which accept the ICET 2018 score such as Dravidian University, Seshachala Institute of Technology, Puttur, MIC College of Technology, etc.
|AP ICET 2018 Result||Important Dates|
|AP ICET 2018 Exam date||02 May 2018|
|Publishing of Final Answer Key||12 May 2018|
|Declaration of AP ICET Result 2018||12 May 2018|
|Download AP ICET 2018 Rank Card||19 May 2018|
- Click Here to download your AP ICET 2018 Rank Card. – New!
- Click Here to check your AP ICET 2018 Result.
How To Check AP ICET Result 2018?
The candidates who appeared for the exam on May 02, 2018, can check their result online by simply following the instructions given below:
- Firstly, click on the link which given above for downloading the AP ICET Result.
- Next, you need to enter Registration Number and Hall Ticket Number.
- Click on “View Result” button.
- On submitting these details you can check your result and take a print out of it for future reference.
AP ICET 2018 Rank Card
After the declaration of AP ICET 2018 Result, the candidates will also get the final answer key and Rank Card. The rank card consists of the information such as marks obtained by the candidate in each subject, rank, etc. The AP ICET 2018 Rank Card will be available for download by online mode only. No candidate will receive it by post. The rank card for AP ICET 2018 will be required at the time of counselling.
How To Download AP ICET Rank Card 2018?
The candidates can download their rank card for AP ICET 2018 as per the steps given below:
- Click on the link given above for downloading the rank card.
- Next, you need to enter login details such as ICET 2018 Hall Ticket Number. Registration Number, Date of Birth.
- Submit the login details by clicking on “View Rank Card”.
- Finally, on submitting these details, you will get your rank card for AP ICET 2018.
- Download and take a print out of it as you may need it at the ticounselingelling.
AP ICET 2018 Tie Breaker Criteria
In case if two or more candidates obtain an equal score in AP ICET 2018, the tie-breaker will be implied as per the rules given below:
- The candidates with higher marks in Section-A will be placed higher in the merit.
- If the tie still persists, the marks obtained by a student in Section-B will be taken into consideration.
- If there is still a tie, then the age of the candidate will be taken into consideration. The older candidates is given preference over the younger candidate.
AP ICET 2018 Merit List
Only the name of those candidates is included in the merit list who secures 25% qualifying marks AP ICET 2018. Those candidates belonging to the category of SC and ST to whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed shall be assigned the rank in the order of the merit on the basis of marks obtained in AP ICET 2018. The merit rank in AP ICET 2018 is valid for admission in the academic year 2018-19 in the colleges located in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP ICET 2018 Cut Off
To qualify the entrance exam, the candidates need to obtain minimum cut off marks. Those who will get marks equal to or greater than the cut off will be considered in the merit list. The candidates need to obtain following cut off marks in order to pass the written test:
|Category||Cut off percentage|
|SC/ST||There are no cut off marks|
|For all other category candidates||25%|
MBA Colleges Which Accepts AP ICET 2018 Score
The following colleges in Andhra Pradesh accept the score of AP ICET 2018 for admission in MBA programme:
#1. Devineni Venkata Ramana & Dr Hima Shekhar MIC College of Technology
The college offers AICTE accredited 2-year MBA program affiliated to JNTUK. The admissions are offered on the basis of AP ICET score. The MBA program is offered in HR, Finance, Marketing as a full-time program with an intake of 180. The annual tuition fee is Rs. 37,400.
#2. Dravidian University
The college offers admission in 2 year MBA program on the basis of their ICET score. The college has an intake of 60 students in this programme.
#3. Sir Vishveshwaraiah Institute of Science & Technology
It is affiliated to JNTUA – Anantapur & Approved by AICTE, New Delhi. In the year 2017-18, 136 Students of SVTM were selected for placements. To be eligible for admission in MBA programme, the candidate should satisfy the Institutes’s eligibility criteria which is as follows:
- The Candidate should be of Indian Nationality. However, the candidates other than Indian National can also apply.
- The aspirant should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy local / non-local status requirements.
- Should have qualified AP ICET 2018.
The MBA program is offered in HR Systems, Finance, Marketing as a full-time program with an intake of 240.
#4. Seshachala Institute of Technology, Puttur
#5. Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV), Tirupati
It is a women’s university in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India. The candidates who wish to take admission at SPMVV should fulfil the eligibility criteria which are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree of any recognized University.
- Should have qualified the State level Common Entrance Test (ICET).
The Admission is done on the basis of ranks obtained in the Entrance Test. There are 120 number of seats in MBA programme.
#6.Shree Institute of Technical Education (SITE)
SITE is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University and approved by AICTE. It is one of the few premier Engineering/MBA Institutes which offers admission in B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA and Polytechnic courses. The admission in MBA course is done on the basis of AP ICET 2018 score. There is an intake of 180 students.
#7. Sree Vidyanikethan Educational Trust (
The Sree Vidyanikethan Educational Trust, which also referred to as SVET, was established in 1993 by Dr. M. Mohan Babu. who has been an actor, film producer, recipient of Padma Shri Award and former member of Rajya Sabha. The MBA programme is spread over 4(four) semesters with 30 courses with 8-week industry project and seminar. The minimum qualification for admission in MBA is that the candidates should possess graduation in any discipline. The admission is through the common entrance examination conducted by AP State Council for Higher education (AP ICET).
- 70% of the seats are filled on merit in the ICET.
- Whereas, 30% of the seats are earmarked for NRI/Management candidates
#8. Gudlavalleru Engineering College, Gudlavalleru
There is 120 number of seats in MBA programme which are divided into two categories :
1. Category A seats – 70% 2. Category B seats – 30%
The Category A seats are filled by the ICET Convenor and Category B seats by the Institution following the guidelines stipulated by the State Government.
Eligibility for admission in MBA programme:
- Should have passed the qualifying examination (10+2+3) with Mathematics as one of the subjects in SSC.
- Should have qualified AP ICET.
- For B Category, not less than 50% of aggregate marks or CGPA equivalent to “5” on a scale of “10” in the qualifying examination.
The annual tuition fee is Rs.46450.
#9. Akkineni Nageswara Rao College
ANR College is an institution of higher education in Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is an autonomous college affiliated to Nagarjuna University. The MBA course has an approved strength of 120 seats per every year. The admission for 70% of seats is on the basis of AP ICET 2018 Rank and remaining 30% of seats will be filled by the College Management under Management / NRI Quota during every academic year.