AP ICET 2019 Admit Card will be issued by the Sri Venkateswara University (SKU), Tirupathi. The candidates who will successfully register for the exam will be able to download the admit card for AP ICET 2019 online at sche.ap.gov.in. No candidates will receive their admit card by post. To download it, you need to enter login details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth. The AP ICET 2019 Admit Card is a very important and mandatory document which one must bring on the day of the examination. The candidates must report at the allotted test center as given in the AP ICET Admit Card.
The exam conducting body does not issue any duplicate AP ICET Hall Ticket, hence it is important that the candidates should preserve it until the last day of the admission process. Check more details about the AP ICET 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from this page.
AP ICET 2019 Admit Card
The AP ICET 2018 exam like last year shall be held in two session – morning and afternoon. The morning session shall start from 10:00 AM and will end at 12:30 PM, whereas, the afternoon session shall be held from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM.
AP ICET 2019 Dates: In the table below you will find the expected dates for AP ICET 2019 Admit Card.
|AP ICET 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the AP ICET 2019 Application Form||T03 week of Apr 2019|
|Issuance of AP ICET 2019 Admit Card||04 week of Apr 2019|
|AP ICET 2019 exam date||01 week of May 2019|
Admit Card: The applicants can download their AP ICET Admit Card online at sche.ap.gov.in
How To Download AP ICET 2019 Admit Card?
The applicants can download their hall ticket for AP ICET 2019 by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Firstly, click on the link which will be given above for downloading the AP ICET 2019 Hall Ticket.
- Next, enter details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Download Hall Ticket” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the login details, the admit card will be available on the screen.
- Download it and then take a print out of the same.
Details Given on the AP ICET 2019 Hall Ticket
You will notice the following details will be printed on the AP ICET 2019 Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of birth
- Birth District
- Annual Income of the parent
- Registration Number of AP ICET 2019
- Name of the qualifying examination
- Hall Ticket number of the qualifying examination
- Medium of Instruction in the qualifying examination
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Complete address of the test center
- Date and timings for the entrance test
The sample of AP ICET Hall Ticket is given below…..
What Are The Items To Bring On The Day of The Examination?
On the day of the examination, the candidates need to carry the following items. Anyone who will not show the following items at the exam center will not be allowed to sit for the test.
- A print out of the AP ICET 2019 Admit Card
- Any one of the following valid photo id proof:
- School/ College ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Driver’s License
- Voter ID card
- PAN Card
Test Centers For AP ICET 2019
The written test for AP ICET 2019 shall be held at the following test centers:
|Chittoor||Chittoor, Madanapalle, Puttur, Tirupati|
|East Godavari||Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Amalapuram|
|Guntur||Bapatla, Guntur, Narasaraopeta|
|Krishna||Gudlavalleru, Kanchikacherla, Mylavaram, Vijayawada, Machilipatnam|
|Prakasam||Chirala, Markapuram, Ongole|
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||Gudur, Kavali, Nellore|
|Srikakulam||Rajam, Srikakulam, Tekkali|
|Visakhapatnam||Anakapalli, Anandapuram, Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam|
|West Godavari||Bhimavaram, Eluru, Narasapuram, Tadepalligudem|
|YSR Kadapa||Kadapa, Proddatur, Rajampeta|
AP ICET 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
AP ICET is conducted to measure the candidate’s ability to think systematically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess his/her aptitude for admission into MBA programme. The candidates who aspire to appear for AP ICET 2019 take a look at the examination pattern as given below:
- Duration of the exam: 150 minutes
- Types of questions: MCQ
- Number of Questions: 200
- Marking Scheme: 01 marks will be given for a correct answer
- Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking for an incorrect answer
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|