The candidates can download the AP ICET 2019 Answer Key from this page. It will be published online by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati at sche.ap.gov.in. The answer key for AP ICET 2019 is usually a day or two after the exam is held. Along with the answer key, the candidates will also get the question paper. Using both, the candidates can cross check their answers and calculate the probable score. Since AP ICET is a pen-paper based test, the candidates will also get the response sheet for download. The candidates will also get the provision to submit an error if there is any in the answer key. Though, the final answer key shall not be published but it forms the basis for preparation for AP ICET Result. Check complete details about the AP ICET 2019 Answer Key from this page.
AP ICET 2019 Answer Key
Last year, a total of 45037 students qualified the exam and the overall pass percentage was 92.60. The candidates can check the schedule for AP ICET Answer Key 2019 given in the table below.
|AP ICET 2019 Answer Key||Important Dates|
|AP ICET 2019 exam date||26 Apr 2019|
|Preliminary Answer Key will be available on||01 week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit an objection in the AP ICET 2019 Answer Key||01 week of May 2019|
Answer Key: The candidates can download the AP ICET Answer Key 2019 online at sche.ap.gov.in.
How To Download The AP ICET 2019 Answer Key?
The candidates who appear for the entrance test can download the answer key for AP ICRET 2019 by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link which will be updated on this page as soon as the answer key is published.
- The preliminary answer key will be available in pdf format.
- Download it and then start cross-checking your answers.
Submit Objection in AP ICET 2019 Answer Key
As the AP ICET 2019 Preliminary Answer Key is available, the candidates can submit objection(s) in it. The objection/ challenge in the answer key should be done as per the format given by the exam conducting body. The candidates shall have to submit the objection by online mode via email.
How to submit challenge in the AP ICET 2018 Answer Key?
Follow the instructions given below to successfully submit the challenge in the answer key:
- Visit the official website of AP ICET 2019 at sche.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the AP ICET, click on the link for Objection Format.
- Then fill up details as per the objection form given by the exam conducting body.\
- Submit your objection through email.
The format for submitting the challenge in the AP ICET 2019 Answer Key is as follows…..
AP ICET 2019 Response Sheet
Since the AP ICET 2019 is held in pen-paper mode, the exam conducting will publish the response sheet. It will be available for download by online mode only. With the help of the Answer Key, and Response sheet you can easily cross check your answers and calculate your probable score.
How to download AP ICET 2019 Response Sheet?
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as the response sheet is available.
- Next, the candidates have to enter their Registration Number and ICET 2019 Hall Ticket Number.
- Click on “Get Key Details” to submit the login details.
- The response sheet will be available on the screen.
- Download and then start cross-checking your answers.
Calculate Marks Using AP ICET 2019 Answer Key
The calculation of marks is to be done as per the marking scheme given by the SVU. The candidates have to add marks for correct answer and if there is a negative marking then you need to deduct prescribed marks. The total marks obtained by the candidate is their probable score.
Marking Scheme for AP ICET 2019
- +1 marks for correct answer
- There is no negative marking, hence, the candidates need not require to deduct marks for an incorrect answer.
- If more than one answer is marked for a single question, it will not be evaluated.
AP ICET Answer Key Archives
Here, you can download previous year answer key and question paper for AP ICET:
|AP ICET Exam Year||Session||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|2018||Forenoon||Click Here||Click Here|
|Afternoon||Click Here||Click Here|
|2017||Forenoon||Click here||Click here|
|Afternoon||Click here||Click here|
|2016||–||Click Here||Click Here|