AP ICET 2019 Application Form – Sri Venkateswara University has opened the AP ICET 2019 Form Correction Window. Candidates who have successfully submitted the form can edit the details at sche.ap.gov.in. As per the notice, students can only edit details under category 2. Students must take the print out of the AP ICET 2019 Application Form before the last date. The exam date for AP ICET is 26 April. Once the application process completes, the university releases the AP ICET 2019 Admit Card on 15 April. Check complete details regarding the AP ICET Application Form 2019 from this page.
AP ICET 2019 Application Form
The University gives an option to edit the application form. Candidates who have submitted their form can use the AP ICET 2019 Form Correction window to update or edit the details. Also, who will miss AP ICET 2019 Last Date have to pay Rs 2000/- extra in order to submit the form.
AP ICET 2019 Registration Dates – The official schedule for AP ICET 2019 Application Form is as follows.
|AP ICET Application Form||Important Dates|
|Online Application Form is available from||27 Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||27 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee||04 Apr 2019|
|Online Application Form Correction shall start from||05 Apr 2019|
|Last date to make corrections in the application form||14 of Apr 2019|
- Fee Payment: Click Here to Pay application fee for AP ICET 2019.
- Check Payment Status: Click Here to check AP ICET 2019 Payment Status.
- Fill Application Form: Click Here to fill the AP ICET Application Form.
- Edit Application form: Click Here to edit the AP ICET Form.
- Print Application Form: Click Here to print AP ICET 2019 Form.
AP ICET 2019 Application Form Correction
The exam conducting body has started the form correct window to update details in the form. In case, candidates have submitted the form and there are any errors, then you can use this facility. For the final admission, it is important that all the details are furnished correctly in the form. However, post-submission, you can edit only a few details.
Procedure to Edit Category 1 Details
- Category 1 Details: Name, father’s name, date of birth, photograph, signature, or qualifying exam hall ticket number.
- Process To Edit: Send written request at “[email protected]” with valid proof.
- Documents to Attach: SSC Mark list for change in Name, father’s name, or date of birth. In case of other details, send a correct photograph, signature, or qualifying exam hall ticket number.
Details Under Category 2 are as follows:
Candidates must update these details until 14 April. You can use the use direct link above to edit the information.
- Type of Examination
- Local Area Status
- Qualifying Exam – year of Appearing/Passing
- A medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Place of Study – Intermediate /Degree | Study Details
- Mother’s Name
- SSC Hall Ticket Number
- Birth State, Birth District, Gender
- Intermediate/Degree Hall Ticket Number & Year of Passing
- Address for Correspondence
- Community / reservation category
- Mobile/ Email Id
- Special Reservation Category
- Aadhar Card Details
AP ICET 2019 Application Fees
The application fees for AP ICET 2019 changes every year. However, this year, the application fee is the same as per last year. So, candidates have to pay Rs 550/- to successfully submit the AP ICET 2019 Form. The late registration fee is Rs 2000/- in addition to the amount Rs 550/-.
|AP ICET exam year||Application fee|
Mode of payment: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. You can also pay the application fee by cash through AP Online Centre.
Documents Required For AP ICET 2019 Application Form
To avoid making any mistakes in the AP ICET Application Form 2019, you should be ready with the following mandatory/ optional details to fill in the appropriate fields in the form.
- Receipt form from AP Online Centre if payment is done through AP Online Centre.
- Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking User Id and Password, if payment is by online mode.
- Marks memos and Hall Ticket Number of Degree / Intermediate / 10th
- Class 10th or Birth Certificate
- Income certificate issued by MRO through MeeSeva
- Study certificates from Class 6 to 10, +2 / diploma and degree
- Caste Certificate issued by the MRO/ Competent Authority through MeeSeva
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card, if required
- Scanned images of your passport size photograph and Signature
How To Fill AP ICET 2019 Application Form?
To help the aspirants we have given step-by-step instructions to successfully fill the AP ICET Application Form 2019. Check it below.
- Fee: Submit the AP ICET 2019 Application Fee.
- Fee Status: Second, check the Payment Status.
- Application Form: Third, fill the AP ICET Application Form 2019 with valid details.
- Print Out: Confirm the entered data and submit it. Finally, take out the print out of application form.
#Step 1: AP ICET 2019 Fee Payment
It is a first step in filling the AP ICET Application Form. Candidates can follow the steps below to complete the fee payment process.
- Firstly, the candidates need to pay the application fee.
- After filling the details click on Initiate Payment button to proceed further.
Enter the following Details in the Form.
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Email ID
- After the successful payment, the aspirants receive a message of confirmation. It also mentions the Registration Fee along with Payment ID.
- Note down the Payment ID as you may require it in the future.
- Thereafter, click on “Proceed to Fill Application” to fill in details in the AP ICET Application Form 2019.
Q. What if payment is deducted from my account and payment status showing “Payment Details Not Found”?
A. This situation can occur due to network errors. So, you should make the payment again and your bank will debit the previous payment deducted from your account in 5 working days.
#Step 2: Check your Payment Status
This is the second step after the fee payment. Only after the successful payment, you can fill the AP ICET Application Form.
- On the homepage of AP ICET 2019, click on the tab for Know Your Payment Status.
- To check your payment status. You need to enter Hall Ticket Number and Mobile Number. It should be same as mentioned during the during the registration process.
- Submit these details by clicking on the Check Payment Status button. Then, a success/Failure page appears on the screen.
#Step 3: Fill the details in the AP ICET Application Form 2019
This is the third step of the application process. Make sure to enter valid details and do not wait for the application correction window. These are the instructions to follow.
- Fill in the details of payment reference ID, Qualifying examination Hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth and click on Proceed button to fill the application.
- Next, you need to enter the Candidate Details – Fill your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhaar Card Number/Enrollment Number, Birth District, Birth State, Ration Number, etc.
- Thereafter add Address Details – It includes a complete address with District, State, Pin Code, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Qualifying Examination Details – In this section, you need to enter details of Class 10 and 12th such as the Medium of Instruction at Qualifying Exam, mention whether you have passed in Mathematics at Degree or Intermediate (10 + 2) level by selecting yes or no buttons, Places of Study
- Entrance Test Details – Here, you need to select the test center preference and upload your photograph and Signature.
- The images should be uploaded as per the specification is given in the table below:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||.jpg or .jpeg||less than 50Kb|
|Signature||.jpg or .jpeg||less than 30Kb|
#Step 4: Save and Submit the AP ICET 2019 Application Form
This is the penultimate step of the application process. Submit the form after re-checking the details twice.
- Finally, on filling in all the necessary details, read the declaration which is available at the end of the page. Select the check box if you are done with Online Application Form filling.
- Verify the details once and finally submit the AP ICET Application Form 2019.
- On final submission of the application form, the candidate’s receives the Registration number.
- Note down this registration number as you require it for future login.
#Step 5: Take a print out of the AP ICET Application Form
On completion of the above-given steps, the final step is to take a print out of the completed AP ICET 2019 Form. keep it to yourself for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What if after fee payment I do not receive payment Id?
A. Wait for some time to get the payment ID. In case situation persists, then pay the fee again and previous payment will be rolled back into your account.
Q. What is Hall Ticket Number of Degree in AP ICET Form?
A. It is a number written on your admit card of the last qualifying exam. For the exam, if you are a graduate, then you must enter the hall ticket of the last semester exam you have taken
Q. what are the system requirements for AP ICET Application Form?
A. Candidates must use Google Chrome / Internet Explorer 6.0 and above/ Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above. Also, use the screen resolution of 600×800. If required, disable pop-ups and uninstall all the Script blockers.
In case if you have any questions regarding the AP ICET Application Form 2019, tell us in the comment section below.