AP ICET 2019 Application Form – Sri Venkateswara University releases the AP ICET Application Form 2019 in the third week of March. Interested candidates will able to apply online for AP ICET 2019 at sche.ap.gov.in. First, aspirants need to complete the AP ICET 2019 Registration and fee payment process. The fee for AP ICET is Rs 550/- for all the candidates. Next, check the payment status and complete the AP ICET 2019 Application Form. Once the application process completes, the university releases the AP ICET 2019 Admit Card in the fourth week of April. Check complete details regarding the AP ICET Application Form 2019 from this page.
AP ICET 2019 Application Form
The University gives an option to edit the application form. Candidates who have submitted their form can use the AP ICET 2019 Application Form Correction window to update or edit the details. Also, who will miss AP ICET 2019 Last Date have to pay Rs 2000/- extra in order to submit the form.
AP ICET 2019 Registration Dates – The expected schedule for AP ICET 2019 Application Form is as follows.
|AP ICET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Online Application Form is available from||Last week of Mar or 01 week of Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||03 week of Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee||04 week of Apr 2019|
|Online Application Form Correction shall start from||03 week of Apr 2019|
|Last date to make corrections in the application form||04 week of Apr 2019|
Application Form: The University releases the AP ICET 2019 Application Form online at sche.ap.gov.in/ICET.
AP ICET 2019 Application Fees
The application fees for AP ICET 2019 changes every year. It has been observed that there is always an increase of Rs. 100 in the application fee. So, for AP ICET 2019, the aspirants shall have to pay an amount of Rs. 650/- by online mode.
|AP ICET exam year||Application fee|
Mode of payment: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. You can also pay the application fee by cash through AP Online Centre.
Documents Required For AP ICET 2019 Application Form
To avoid making any mistakes in the AP ICET 2019 Application Form, you should be ready with the following mandatory/ optional details to fill in the appropriate fields in the form.
- Receipt form from AP Online Centre if payment is done through AP Online Centre.
- Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking User Id and Password, if payment is by online mode.
- Marks memos and Hall Ticket Number of Degree / Intermediate / 10th
- Class 10th or Birth Certificate
- Income certificate issued by MRO through MeeSeva
- Study certificates from Class 6 to 10, +2 / diploma and degree
- Caste Certificate issued by the MRO/ Competent Authority through MeeSeva
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card, if required
- Scanned images of your passport size photograph and Signature
How To Fill AP ICET 2019 Application Form?
To help the aspirants we have given step-by-step instructions to successfully fill the AP ICET 2019 Application Form. Check it below.
- Fee: Submit the AP ICET 2019 Application Fee.
- Fee Status: Second, check the Payment Status.
- Application Form: Third, fill the AP ICET 2019 Application Form with valid details.
- Print Out: Confirm the entered data and submit it. Finally, take out the print out of application form.
#Step 1: AP ICET 2019 Fee Payment
It is a first step in filling the AP ICET 2019 Application Form. Candidates can follow the steps below to complete the fee payment process.
- Firstly, the candidates need to pay the application fee. To pay the fee, enter details such as Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- After filling the details click on Initiate Payment button to proceed further.
- After the successful payment, the aspirants receive a message of confirmation. It also mentions the Registration Fee along with Payment ID. Note down the Payment ID as you may require it in the future.
- Click on “Proceed to Fill Application” to fill in details in the AP ICET 2019 Application Form.
#Step 2: Check your Payment Status
This is the second step after the fee payment. Only after the successful payment, you can fill the AP ICET 2019 Application Form.
- On the homepage of AP ICET 2019, click on the tab for Know Your Payment Status. To check your payment status. You need to enter Hall Ticket Number and Mobile Number. It should be same as mentioned during the during the registration process.
- Submit these details by clicking on the Check Payment Status button. Then, a success/Failure page appears on the screen.
#Step 3: Fill the details in the AP ICET 2019 Application Form
This is the third step of the application process. Make sure to enter valid details and do not wait for the application correction window. These are the instructions to follow.
- Fill in the details of payment reference ID, Qualifying examination Hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth and click on Proceed button to fill the application.
- Next, you need to enter the Candidate Details – Fill your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhaar Card Number/Enrollment Number, Birth District, Birth State, Ration Number, etc.
- Thereafter add Address Details – It includes a complete address with District, State, Pin Code, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Qualifying Examination Details – In this section, you need to enter details of Class 10 and 12th such as the Medium of Instruction at Qualifying Exam, mention whether you have passed in Mathematics at Degree or Intermediate (10 + 2) level by selecting yes or no buttons, Places of Study
- Entrance Test Details – Here, you need to select the test center preference and upload your photograph and Signature.
- The images should be uploaded as per the specification is given in the table below:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||.jpg or .jpeg||less than 50Kb|
|Signature||.jpg or .jpeg||less than 30Kb|
#Step 4: Save and Submit the AP ICET 2019 Application Form
This is the penultimate step of the application process. Submit the form after re-checking the details twice.
- Finally, on filling in all the necessary details, read the declaration which is available at the end of the page. Select the check box if you are done with Online Application Form filling.
- Verify the details once and finally submit the AP ICET 2019 Application Form.
- On final submission of the application form, the candidate’s receives the Registration number.
- Note down this registration number as you require it for future login.
#Step 5: Take a print out of the AP ICET 2019 Application Form
On completion of the above-given steps, the final step is to take a print out of the completed AP ICET 2019 Application Form. keep it to yourself for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What if after fee payment I do not receive payment Id?
A. Wait for some time to get the payment ID. In case situation persists, then pay the fee again and previous payment will be rolled back into your account.
Q. What is Hall Ticket Number of Degree in AP ICET Form?
A. It is a number written on your admit card of the last qualifying exam. For the exam, if you are a graduate, then you must enter the hall ticket of the last semester exam you have taken
Q. what are the system requirements for AP ICET 2019 Application Form?
A. Candidates must use Google Chrome / Internet Explorer 6.0 and above/ Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above. Also, use the screen resolution of 600×800. If required, disable pop-ups and uninstall all the Script blockers.
In case if you have any questions regarding the AP ICET 2019 Application Form, tell us in the comment section below.