The Sri Venkateswara University will release the AP ICET 2019 Application Form online. The aspirants who want to appear for AP ICET 2019 need to first fill in details, pay the application fee and submit their application form before the last date. The candidates can expect the application form for AP ICET 2019 to be available by the Last week of March or 01st week of April 2019. However, one should proceed to apply for the exam only after verifying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of the entrance test. The first step for applying for AP ICET 2019 is to pay the registration fee.
It is advised to pay the application fee before the last date as after the deadline, late fee charges are implied. In the application form, the aspirants need to enter their Personal Information, Educational Qualification Detail, Communication and other necessary information. Check complete details regarding the AP ICET Application Form 2019 from this page.
AP ICET 2019 Application Form
From the past 2 years, the candidates are given the facility to edit the details in the AP ICET Application Form. So you can expect that same for the AP ICET 2019 as well. However, there is always some restriction on the details which can be changed, so it is better to provide correct details and verify it before final submission.
AP ICET 2019 Registration Dates
The candidates can refer to the expected schedule for AP ICET 2019 Registration from the table below.
|AP ICET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Online Application Form is available from||Last week of Mar or 01 week of Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||03 week of Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee||04 week of Apr 2019|
|Online Application Form Correction shall start from||03 week of Apr 2019|
|Last date to make corrections in the application form||04 week of Apr 2019|
Application Form: The University will release the AP ICET Application Form 2019 online at sche.ap.gov.in/ICET.
AP ICET 2019 Application Fees
The application fees for AP ICET 2019 changes every year. It has been observed that there is always an increase of Rs. 100 in the application fee.
|AP ICET exam year||Application fee|
So, for AP ICET 2019, the aspirants shall have to pay an amount of Rs. 650/- by online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. You may also pay the application fee by cash through APOnline Centre.
Items To Keep Ready For AP ICET 2019 Application Form
To avoid making any mistakes in the AP ICET Application Form, you should be ready with the following mandatory / optional details to fill in the appropriate fields in the form.
- Receipt form from AP Online Centre if payment is done through APOnline Centre.
- Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking User Id and Password, if payment is by online mode.
- Marks memos and Hall Ticket Number of Degree / Intermediate / 10th
- Class 10th or Birth Certificate
- Income certificate issued by MRO through MeeSeva
- Study certificates from Class 6 to 10, +2 / diploma and degree
- Caste Certificate issued by the MRO/ Competent Authority through MeeSeva
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card, if required
- Scanned images of your passport size photograph and Signature
The Process To Fill AP ICET 2019 Application Form
How To Fill AP ICET 2019 Application Form?
To help the aspirants we have given step-by-step instructions to successfully fill AP ICET 2019 Application Form. Check it below.
Step 1: Fee Payment
- Firstly, the candidates need to pay the application fee. To pay the fee, enter details such as Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- After filling the details click on Initiate Payment button to proceed further.
- Once the payment is done successfully, the aspirants will receive a message of confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee along with Payment ID. Note down the Payment ID as you may require it in future.
- Click on “Proceed to Fill Application” to fill in details in the AP ICET 2019 Application.
Step 2: Check your Payment Status
- On the homepage of AP ICET 2019, click on the tab for Know Your Payment Status. To check your payment status, you need to enter Hall Ticket Number and Mobile Number.
- Submit these details by clicking on Check Payment Status button. A success/Failure page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3: Fill in details in the application form
- Fill in the details of payment reference ID, Qualifying examination Hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth and click on Proceed button to fill the application.
- Next, you need to enter the following details in the application form:
- Candidate Details – In this section you need to enter your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhaar Card Number/Enrollment Number, Birth District, Birth State, Ration Number, etc.
- Address Details – You need to enter your complete address with District, State, Pin Code, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Qualifying Examination Details – In this section, you need to enter details of Class 10 and 12th such as the Medium of Instruction at Qualifying Exam, mention whether you have passed in Mathematics at Degree or Intermediate (10 + 2) level by selecting yes or no buttons, Places of Study
- Entrance Test Details – Here, you need to select the test center preference and upload your photograph and Signature.
- The images should be uploaded as per the specification given in the table below:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||.jpg or .jpeg||less than 50Kb|
|Signature||.jpg or .jpeg||less than 30Kb|
Step 4: Save and Submit the AP ICET 2019 Application Form
- Finally, on filling in all the necessary details, read the declaration which will be given at the end of the page. Select the check box if you are done with Online Application Form filling.
- Verify the details once and finally submit the application form.
- On final submission of the application form, the candidate’s will receive the Registration number.
- Note down this registration number as you will require it for future login.
Step 5: Take a print out of the Application Form
On completion of the above-given steps, the final step is to take a print out of the completed application form and keep it to yourself for future reference.
In case if you have any questions, tell us in the comment section below.