It is expected that the AP ICET 2019 Result will be available by the Second week of May 2019. The result for AP ICET 2019 will be announced by Sri Venkateswara University online at the website, sche.ap.gov.in. To check the result, the candidates need to enter details such as Registration Number and ICET Roll Number. To qualify the written test, the candidates need to obtain minimum cut off marks. Only those who will qualify the entrance test will be eligible to appear for AP ICET Counseling.
A week or two after the result is announced, the candidates can then download their rank card. The AP ICET 2019 Rank Card is an important document which will be required at the time of counseling. Check more details about the AP ICET 2019 Result from this page.
AP ICET 2019 Result
Last year, about 45037 students qualified for the exam and the overall pass percentage was 92.6. You can check the schedule for AP ICET 2019 Result from the table below.
|AP ICET 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|AP ICET 2019 exam date||01 week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result for AP ICET 2019||02 week of May 2019|
Result: The candidates can check their result for AP ICET 2019 online at sche.ap.gov.in
How To Check AP ICET 2019 Result?
The candidates who will appear for AP ICET 2019 will be able to check their result by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page as soon as the result is available.
- Next, the candidates will be directed to the login page for checking AP ICET 2019 Result.
- On the login page, you need to enter details such as Registration Number and AP ICET 2019 Hall Ticket Number.
- Click on “View Result” to submit the details
Details Given In The AP ICET 2019 Result
The result will consist of the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Hall Ticket Number
- Father’s Name
- Total Marks obtained
- Marks obtained in each section
AP ICET 2019 Cut Off
To qualify AP ICET 2019, the exam conducting body has set minimum cut off marks. In order to be considered for further admission process, the candidates need to obtain marks equal to or greater than the prescribed cut off. The cut off for AP ICET hasn’t changed much over the years. So, for the academic year 2019, it can be expected the cut off shall be as follows:
|Category||Cut off percentage|
|SC/ST||There are no cut off marks|
|For all other category candidates||25%|
AP ICET 2019 Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates who will obtain same marks in the entrance test, their tie will be resolved as per the ruled mentioned below:
- The candidates with higher marks in Section A will be ranked higher in the merit.
- If the tie is still there then the marks obtained by a student in Section B will be taken into consideration.
- If there is still a tie, then the age of the candidate will be taken into consideration. This means that that the older candidates is given preference over the younger candidate.
AP ICET 2019 Merit List
Once the AP ICET 2019 Resutl is announced, the exam conducting body then prepares a merit lits. The AP ICET Merit Lst consists of the details of only those candidates who will qualify the entrance test. The candidates will then be further shortlisted for counseling on the basis of their merit in the entrance test. The AP ICET 2019 Merit List will be available for download online at the official website of the exam. It shall be available in pdf format.
Colleges Which Accepts AP ICET 2019 Score
Here we have mentioned the name of fee management colleges which accepts AP ICEt 2019 Score. Check the list below.
- Devineni Venkata Ramana & Dr Hima Shekhar MIC College of Technology
- Dravidian University
- Sir Vishveshwaraiah Institute of Science & Technology
- Seshachala Institute of Technology, Puttur
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV), Tirupati
- Shree Institute of Technical Education (SITE
- Sree Vidyanikethan Educational Trust (
- Gudlavalleru Engineering College, Gudlavalleru
- Akkineni Nageswara Rao College