AP ICET 2020 Books – Candidates preparing for the AP ICET 2020 must be looking for the best books to prepare from. Here on this page, you will be getting some best books for AP ICET 2020 preparation. AP ICET is the Andra Pradesh Integrated common entrance test for getting admission into the management course. Therefore, candidates appearing for the same can prepare for books like quantitative aptitude by RS Agarwal, ICET model papers by Vikram, Verbal ability by Arun Sharma, etc. to know more detailed information about the AP ICET Books 2020, check the full article.
AP ICET 2020 Books
For preparation, candidates must study from the best study material. The books, notes or previous exam papers are included in these. To score well, refer to the following books which are recommended by the toppers and the professors themselves.
|AP ICET Books||Author||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude||R.S. Aggarwal||Click Here|
|Icet model papers||Vikram||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude||R.S. Agarwal||Click Here|
|ICET for MBA/MCA|
2007-2018 Solved Papers
|Kiran Prakash||Click Here|
AP ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
In order to achieve a good score in AP ICET 2020, candidates are advised to prepare as per the exam pattern released by the exam conducting body. also, check the syllabus once before buying any study material. check the pattern from below.
- Mode of Examination – Computer-based test (CBT)
- Language of the exam – English & Telugu but the language proficiency exam will be in the English language
- Number of Questions – 200 questions
- Type of Questions – Objective Type (MCQs)
- Marking Scheme – 1 mark is awarded for the correct answer.
- Duration of Exam – 150 Minutes
Section-wise distribution of questions
AP ICET 2020 Syllabus
Once you have the complete syllabus of the exam with you, then you can select the books as per the topics available in the AP ICET 2020 Syllabus. Check the section-wise syllabus from below:
|Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency, Sequences and Series, Odd one out,|
Completion of blank spaces, Bar diagram, Venn Diagram,
Coding and Decoding Problems, Passage, pie charts,
Blood relationships, etc
|Mathematical Ability||Numbers and Divisibility, Laws of indices, ratio, and proportion,|
Surds, LCM and GCD, Percentages, Time, distance and work problems,
Profit and loss, Pipes and cisterns, Truth tables, Mensuration,
|Communication Ability||Vocabulary, Functional Grammar, Business and Computer terminology,|
Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
Click here to know the complete syllabus of AP ICET 2020
Section-Wise Books for AP ICET Preparation
Candidates can select the books as per the syllabus and start AP ICET 2020 preparation as soon as possible. Find the link to buy the books from the below. Make sure to check the topics available in the book.
Books for Analytical Ability
- Analytical Reasoning – MK Pandey
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning – R.S Aggarwal
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning For Management Entrance Tests – Peeyush Bhardwaj
Books for Mathematical Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT – Sarvesh K. Sharma
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency – Arihant
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination – Tyagi R. K.
- ICET Study Package – Annapurna Experts
Books for Communication Ability
- Word Power Made Easy – Norman Lewis
- 30 Days To More Powerful Vocabulary – Norman Lewis
- Better English – Norman Lewis
- Objective General English – S.P Bakshi
- Grammar Error Spot – A.Uphadhaya
- A Mirror Of Common Errors – Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh
- Proficiency in Reading Comprehension simplifying the “Passage” for you – Ajay Singh
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension – Arihant
About AP ICET 2020
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is a state-level exam conducted by Sri Vekantashwara University from the past two years. Before that Andhra University was the conduction body of the AP ICET. It is an online test having 200 MCQs which has to be completed on 150 mins. Also, the exam has no negative marking and it is advised to attempt all the questions but do not spend must time over one question a The time is less in the test.