Army Institute of Management 2019 – The Army Institute of Management, Kolkata is offering the admission to the PGDM courses offered for the year 2019. The students can apply for the Army Institute of Management 2019 from the official website: www.aim.ac.in. AIMK accepts the scores of CAT only. The students will appear for the CAT exam will be called for the selection process based on their performance. The students can check for more details from below.
Army Institute of Management 2019
|Last date to apply for AIMK||2nd week of Jan 2019|
|List of shortlisted candidates for GD/PI||2nd week of Feb 2019|
|GD/ PI||2nd week of Mar 2019|
Apply here: Candidates can apply for PGDM course from the official website: www.aim.ac.in
Army Institute of Management Fee Structure
Following is the fee structure for the Army Institute of Management Kolkata. The fees given below is as per last year:
|Instalment||Army Category||Gen Category|
Army Institute of Management Eligibility Criteria
The Army Institute of Management 2019 Admission is done on the following eligibility criteria. The students must ensure that they fulfil these requirements:
- A student who is applying for AIM MBA 2019 must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- The graduation must be at least for a duration of 3 years.
- The students must have obtained at least 505 aggregate marks in the final exam.
- Those who are still in their final year can apply for this course. They must provide the proof of passing the final exam.
- The students must also have appeared for the CAT examination.
Eligibility for Army Category
- The children of the serving Army personnel and ex-Army personnel are eligible. They have to submit some documents.
Army Institute of Management Selection Process
The students must first appear for the CAT exam. Then on the basis of their performance, the students will be called for the group discussion and personal interview. The GD/PI will be conducted at the AIMK. The students must bring their CAT admit card at the time of the selection process.
Army Institute of Management Registration
The application form for Army Institute of Management 2019 Admission can be obtained both from the official website as well as from the Admission Office. For the online submission of the application form, the students have to visit the official website: www.aim.ac.in. Then they have to click on the link that directs the students to the online registration. The candidates must submit the application form within the scheduled time. Otherwise, they will have to pay the late submission fine.
As per last year, the students have to pay Rs.600 as application fees and the Army wards have to pay Rs.500. The fees is non-refundable.
Army Institute of Management Result
The students who will be selected for the Army Institute of Management 2019 Admission will receive an offer letter through email. The students then have to pay the academic fees through SBI-collect as acceptance of offer. This amount will be adjusted with the tuition fee which the student has to pay at the time of the registration.
Army Institute of Management Placement
The Army Institute of Management, Kolkata have maintained their excellent placement record for the past eighteen years. Following are the placement statistics as of last year:
- Total number of companies – 59
- Highest package – Rs.9.32 Lakhs
- Average package – Rs.4.97 Lakhs
Companies that visited the campus last year
|Bajaj Finserv||TATA Motors Finance Ltd|
|Jaro Education||S & P Global|
Army Institute of Management Ranking & Achievements
The institute has bagged the following achievements in the past year:
- Ranked A++ category
- Won the educational Excellence by Indus Foundation.
- Was awarded the Golden Peacock National Training Award in the year 2014.
- Won the B-School leadership award in the year 2015.
Official website: www.aim.ac.in