ATMA 2018 Admit Card is scheduled to be issued on February 22, 2018. Candidates who have applied before the last date will be able to download the ATMA Admit Card 2018. Link to download the admit card will be provided on this page. It will contain all the important information related to examination and the space to paste recent passport size photograph. To download ATMA 2018 admit card, you have to log in using the credentials provided at the time of registration. To know more about how to download ATMA 2018 admit card, details on it, documents to be carried and other important instructions, read this article.
ATMA 2018 Admit Card
Admit card will only be considered valid if the candidate’s photo is affixed to it and it is produced along with photo ID proof. On the second page of ATMA 2018 admit card, you must get the sign of invigilator and keep it safe for future as it will be useful for checking result and required at the time of counselling. Know release schedule of ATMA 2018 admit card and other important dates from the table below:
|ATMA 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last Date of Registration||19 Feb 2018 (10:00 am)|
|ATMA 2018 Admit Card will be Available for Download on||22 Feb 2018|
|ATMA 2018 Exam Date is||25 Feb 2018|
|Result will be Announced on||Around 01 Mar 2018|
Download Here: To access ATMA 2018 Admit Card official link will be provided here: www.atmaaims.com
Details on ATMA 2018 Admit Card
The admit card will contain important information which will enable you to appear for the exam without any difficulty. You must check that following details are mentioned on it:
- Roll number
- Applicant’s name and address
- Examination venue
- Space for pasting the photograph
- Important instructions for the applicant
Check that all the details provided on it are correct. In case of discrepancy, you must contact the ATMA Secretariat at Hyderabad through email and get the details rectified.
How to Download ATMA 2018 Admit Card?
To get access to an admit card, you have to follow the simple steps illustrated below. This will be beneficial as admit card is the entry ticket to the examination:
1st Step: To download the admit card, you will have to click on the link which is going to be provided on this page.You will be redirected to the official page where admit card could be downloaded.
2nd Step: Now enter the username and password in the login form, which was provided at the time of registration.
3rd Step: Now click on download ATMA 2018 admit card and take a print out of it. This will be required at the time of appearing for the examination.
Note: There will be two pages of admit cards issued by AIMS for appearing in the exam. One is to be retained by the candidate and other is required to be submitted to the invigilator.
Documents to be Carried Along with ATMA 2018 Admit Card
While going for the examination, you have to carry following documents:
- Admit card with two photographs affixed in the space provided
- Photocopy of registration form
- Valid photo identity proof
In case you are unable to represent these documents when asked by the invigilator, you may not be allowed to attend the computer-based online exam.
Important Instructions as on ATMA 2018 Admit Card
All the applicants appearing for the exam must keep the following list of points in mind as it will help them during the test:
- Before you start answering the questions, read all the instructions carefully.
- You have to appear for 6 sections with a total of 180 questions.
- For every correct answer you will be awarded 1 marks and for every wrong answer, negative marking of 0.25 marks will be done from the total score.
- You have to either press ‘Next’ or ‘Save & Next’ to proceed forward with another question.
- In case you want to revise an answer, it can be done easily by selecting the question number from the provided list.
- You can always check the details like time spent, questions attempted, the number of unattempted questions, sections details easy.
- You are not allowed to leave the examination hall before the completion of time.
- You have to enter the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the examination starts.
Official website for ATMA 2018 Admit Card is www.atmaaims.com