ATMA 2020 Books – Candidates must be looking for the best books for ATMA 2020 preparation. As soon as the exam date releases, candidates start looking for the best books to prepare from. However, for ATMA 2020, candidates must focus on books like Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma, Word power made easy by Norman Lewis, Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma, etc. On this page, we will be providing section wise best books from which you can clear your concepts and score well in ATMA 2020. Therefore, read the complete article and all the best for your exam.
ATMA 2020 Books
In order to score well in the ATMA 2020, students must prepare from the best books. Also, keep in mind to buy the books from the authorized stores or websites. While preparing for ATMA 2020, prepare from the books which cover the whole ATMA 2020 Syllabus. Firstly, look at the exam pattern and the syllabus given below.
ATMA 2020 Exam Pattern
Before consulting any book, candidates are advised to check the exam pattern as well as the marking schemes.
- Exam medium: English
- Mode of exam: Online (computer-based test)
- Exam duration: 3 hours (180 mins)
- Type of questions: Objective type (MCQs)
- Number of questions: 180
For each correct answer, candidates will get 1 mark and for every incorrect answer minus 0.25 marks. e.g. if 4 answers are wrong then 1 mark will be deducted
Section-wise Distribution of Questions
|Sections||No. of Ques.||Marks|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills-1||30||30|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills-2||30||30|
Section-wise Books For ATMA 2020 Preparation
In order to qualify ATMA 2020, candidates must have good resources. The question arises, from where to prepare? so students appearing for the AIMS test for Management must prepare from the best books in the market. However, check the section-wise books from below:
Best books for Analytical Reasoning
In this section, the questions are based on critical reasoning, coding & decoding, syllogisms, number series etc. So candidates must refer to the following books for better results. Candidates can also buy the books by clicking on the link given below.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning – RS Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning – MK Pandey
- Multi-Dimensional Reasoning – Mishra & Kumar and Dr.Lal
- Verbal Reasoning – Bhupendra Kumar Singh
- A New Approach to Reasoning – BS Sijwali & S Sijwali
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning – K Gupta
Best books for Quantitative skills
Candidates need to focus on basic and complex mathematical questions. However, the student must start preparing from the basis. As soon as you can solve the basic questions in speed, shift to the complex once. Thus, you’ll be able to score well in this section. This section needs more practice but if you are good at calculations then it can be scoring section for you. Refer to the following books for ATMA 2020 preparation.
- Quantitative Aptitude – R.S Aggarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic – Rajesh Verma
- Quantum CAT – Sarvesh K Verma
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude – Arun Sharma
Best books for Verbal skills
For some students, this section can be easy and for some, it can be difficult. However, to score well in this section, keep 3 things in mind that are Prepare, Practice and Perform. English Proficiency is something you cannot learn or revise or prepare in one or a few days. For this section, candidates need to start preparing in advance. Read the books which will increase your reading speed, learn new words daily, Try to speak in english whenever it is convenient. Most importantly, consult the right books for preparation. Therefore, refer to the following books for the Verbal Skills section.
- Word Power Made Easy – Norman Lewis
- High School English Grammar and Composition – Wren & Martin
- Objective General English – RS Aggarwal
How to select the best book for Preparation
While buying the book, there are a few points that must be kept in mind. Therefore, candidates are advised not to select random books when it comes to Prepare for the entrance test.
- Make sure the book is of the latest edition.
- Buy the book from the authorized website or store.
- The book must cover all your topics (syllabus).
- Books having sample paper or previous year papers are good to go.
- Also, make sure that you do not buy the complex books with difficult language. In fact, go for the books which are understandable or which have easy language
About ATMA 2020
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) conducts the AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) every year across India. ATMA is an online objective type nationally accepted entrance test. Through ATMA, students get admissions in the post-graduate management programs like MBA, PGDM, MCA, MMS, etc. ATMA is approved by AICTE and ministry of HRD, government of India. Also, it is conducted across all the states in India. The exam is conducted 5 times a year, so candidates have plenty of options to appear for it. After appearing for the test, shortlisted students need to go through the group discussion which is followed by a personal interview round.