ATMA 2020 Registration – The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has released ATMA 2020 Application Form online at atmaaims.com. All the candidates must apply before February 03, 2020. Through ATMA 2020 candidates can get admission to programs such as MBA, PGDM, MCA, MMS. Graduates in any discipline are eligible to fill ATMA Application Form. It is released online only so therefore no offline form is available. For more details regarding ATMA 2020 Registration process, Application fee, exam date, etc. go through the whole page.
Latest: ATMA 2020 registration for Feb 2020 exam started. Apply from the direct link below.
ATMA 2020 Registration
The exam is conducted 5 times a year. Hence, candidates can apply as many times as they want. Therefore, the best score will be considered by AIMS. Also, check the exam schedule of the ATMA 2020 registration process from below.
|ATMA 2020 Registration||Important dates|
|Starting date of application|
|Last date of application||03 Feb 2020|
|Closig of payment gateway||01 Feb 2020|
|Last date to reprint the filled application form||08 Feb 2020|
|ATMA 2020 admit card release||05 Feb 2020|
|ATMA 2020 exam date||09 Feb 2020|
Apply here: Click here to fill ATAM 2020 application form
ATMA 2020 Registration Fee
In order to complete the Registration process, candidates need to pay the following amount of application fee
- Application fee – Rs.1100/- + 18% GST, i.e Rs 1298/-
Also, some fee concession for women and North Eastern candidates is provided by the AIMS. However, candidates eligible for fee concession have to provide the documentation for the same.
- Women candidates – 25% concession
- Candidates from the north eastern states – 50% concession
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the above-given amount of the application fee by online mode through credit / debit card / netbanking.
Documents Required for ATMA 2020 Registration
In order to fill the ATMA 2020 Application Form, Candidates must keep the following documents and information ready in hand.
- Valid Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- 10th, 12th, UG, PG Result Document
- Work Experience Details or Certificate
Documents Specification for ATMA 2020 Registration Form
Candidates must upload the documents in the following specification and format. These specification standards are set by the authorities and are not subjected to change in any case. Therefore, the failure of uploading the image/documents will result in the rejection of the ATMA 2020 Application form. Check the details from the below table:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||JPEG||20kb – 50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||JPEG||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels|
How to fill the ATMA 2020 Application Form?
Candidates need to follow the following steps for the successful ATMA 2020 registration
Step 1. Registration Form
- Firstly, go to the official website by clicking on the direct link mention above in this article.
- Then a new window will appear, Click on the registration link mentioned in the image below.
- Check the Image below for the reference point of view.
Step 2. Fee Payment
- Select the Fee concession option (If Applicable).
- Now, enter some basic details, and proceed further.
- Lastly, on the “Proceed for Fee Payment”
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive the login credentials on your registered email id.
Step 3. Fill the Application Form
1. Now, log in by entering the credential sent via email. After that, enter the following details into the Application form.
- Personal Id Code
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile no.
- Complete Address of the candidate
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Academic Background
2. Now candidates need to enter the following Qualification details like:
- SSC %
- HSC %
- Degree %
- Post Graduation %
- Professional Degree %
- Aggregate %
3. After that, enter the post qualification experience (If applicable)
- Organization details
- Work experience (In months)
4. Candidates need to enter preferred test city choices for ATMA 2020. Therefore, candidates can choose up to 2 cities of their choice.
5. Lastly, Candidates have the option to select the institute in which they want to forward their ATMA 2020 Score. Therefore, doing so will require institute codes to be mentioned in the application form. Also, candidates have the option of selecting a maximum of 5 institutes.
6. After entering all the required details, candidate must click on the button “Click here to register for ATMA exam”. Now the ATMA 2020 registration is complete.
ATMA 2020 Test City Choices
At the time of filling the ATMA 2020 application form, candidates have to choose any two cites as their test centers. AIMS provides the following list of cities to the candidate to choose from. Check the list of test cities for ATMA 2020 from the table below.
|Bhubaneswar||Mumbai – Navi Mumbai – Thane|
ATMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying For ATMA 2020, candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Doing so will validate your application process. Also, it will make sure that your application doesn’t get rejected at the later stages. Thus, Interested candidates are advised to go through the eligibility standards given below:
- Nationality – Indian ctizen.
- Educational Requirements – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification under 10+2+3 scheme in any stream.
- Minimum percentage Requirement – Minimum 50% marks are required in the bachelor’s degree
- Also, final year students can also apply for ATMA 2020 exam.
ATMA 2020 Participating Colleges
The AIMS provides the list of the participating institute in ATMA 2020. Therefore, the candidates need to choose any 5 institutes among them and fill in the ATMA 2020 application form. Thus, the detailed list of participating institutes is given below with the codes. However, the codes for the institute may change for ATMA 2020.
FAQs on ATMA 2020 Registration
Q 1. How many times the ATMA exam is conducted in a year?
Ans. ATMA is conducted 5 times a year namely February, May, June, July and December.
Q 2. Can I ask for a refund or adjustment of the ATMA application fee if I fail to appear for the test?
Ans. Once the fee is paid, it can neither be adjusted nor refunded.
Q 3. What other ID proof is needed along with the ATMA admit card?
Ans. Along with the ATMA admit card, a copy of the photo ID proof is needed and bring any ID proof from the following:
- Driving license
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- ID proof issued by Gazetted authorities
Q 4. How many attempts can I give through a single registration of ATMA?
Ans. Only one attempt can be given with a single registration.
Q 5. What is a PID and how will I receive it after payment?
Ans. PID is a Person ID that a candidate will receive after successful payment on their registered mobile number or email id.
ATMA 2020 Admit Card
After the completion of the ATMA 2020 Registration Process, AIMS releases the admit card at the official website. The ATMA 2020 Admit Card is expected to release in the month of Jan 2020. Also, candidates can download the ATMA 2020 Admit Card online only by entering the Login Credentials i.e Personal Identification Number (PID) and password which is provided at the time of registration. All the candidates must carry 2 copies of the Admit Card/hall ticket and a photo identity proof at the time of the examination.
About ATMA 2020
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) conducts the AIMS test for Management Admission (ATMA) every year across India. ATMA is a high quality, online objective type Nationally accepted entrance test. Through ATMA, Candidates get admissions in the Post-Graduate Management Programs like MBA, PGDM, MCA, MMS, etc. ATMA is recognized by AICTE and Ministry of HRD, Government of India. Also, it is conducted across all the states in India.