ATMA Aug 2018 Registration has been started by Association of Indian Management Schools. The aspirants who wish to apply for the ATMA August 2018 exam can do it so online at atmaaims.com. Also, a direct link for registering online is given on this page. No printed application for ATMA 2018 will be available. The only mode for registering for the exam is by online mode. Before the aspirants proceed to apply online, you first must ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria for the exam. To apply for ATMA August 2018 exam, you first need to pay the registration fee and then fill in necessary details in the application form. Check more information on ATMA August 2018 Registration from this page.
ATMA Aug Registration 2018
The candidates can check the complete schedule for ATMA 2019 Application Form for August exam from the table below.
|ATMA Aug Registration 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Registration||28 Jun 2018 (11:00 AM)|
|Last date to pay the application fee||30 Jul 2018 (05:00 PM)|
|Last date to submit the application form||30 Jul 2018 (11:00 PM)|
|ATMA Aug 2018 exam date||05 Aug 2018|
Application Fee For ATMA Aug 2018
The applicants who wish to apply for ATMA August 2018 exam have to pay an amount of Rs. 1298/- for the application fee. However, the following candidates will get a concession on the application fee:
- 25% Concession in Fees applicable for Women candidates
- 50% Concession applicable for candidates belonging to North Eastern States of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
Mode of Payment: The aspirants can pay the application fee by Credit Card/ Debit card only.
Important Instructions For The Candidate
Before you proceed to apply for ATMA August exam 2018, first take a look at these important instructions:
- Those who are availing of concession in fees in the Women and North Eastern category have to upload their appropriate proof during registration (Aadhar card – both sides and Birth Certificate). If the proof is not appropriate, then the candidate will not be allowed to proceed with the registration process.
- You should provide your own personal email id and mobile number. AIMS will send an update or any information regarding ATAM August 2018 exam through electronic means only.
- Make sure that the images that you upload in the application form are clearly visible.
Instructions for Uploading The Images
- You must upload a recent passport size color photograph only.
- Make sure that the photo is taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- The Signature should be done on a white paper with Black Ink pen.
- if the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Admit Card, the applicant will be disqualified.
How To Apply For ATMA Aug exam 2018?
The candidates can successfully apply for ATMA 2018 by following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to register for the exam.
- Now, choose the fee concession, if it is applicable to you. If you choose the option for Fee Concession then you have to upload your Photo and Aadhaar or Birth Certificate as per the specifications given below. However, if fee concession is not applicable, then you need require to apply either of the following.
Specifications for Image: The image size for Photograph should be between 20 to 50 kb, whereas the image size for Aadhaar or Birth Certificate should be between 50 to 100 kb.
- Next, write your name, date of birth, name of the city, mobile number, and email id.
- Click on “Proceed for Fees Payment” to submit the above details.
- Next, enter the details of the Credit/ Debit card such as Card number, Expiry Date, etc and finally pay the application fee
- Once the payment is done, you will receive a system generated Personal Identification Number (PID). The same will also be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and mobile number.
- The next step for the candidate is to fill in necessary details in the ATMA Aug 2018 Registration Form. The details to enter in the registration form is as follows:
- PID Number
- Name of the candidate
- Complete address of the candidate
- Choose the State/ UT you belong to from the Drop Down menu
- Name of the City
- Pin Code
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
Academic Qualification Details
- In this you need to choose the degree which you hold. Enter the relevant marks obtained by you in HSC, SSC, Degree examination or its equivalent
- Post Qualification Experience
Exam Details – Next, you have to give two give two options for the test centre in the order of preference. The exam for ATMA Aug 2018 will be held at the following test cities:
|Bhubaneswar||Mumbai – Navi Mumbai – Thane|
Choice Code of Institutes For reporting ATMA Score: You have to enter the codes of the Institute where you want to send the score of ATMA Aug 2018. Check the code for the Institute below.
- Lastly, you have to upload the necessary images as per the specification given below:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||JPEG||20kb–50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||JPEG||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels|
- On completion of the above-given steps, finally, submit the registration form. It is advised to candidates to download and take a print out of it for future reference.
If you have any queries regarding the ATMA August 2018 Registration, let us know in the comment section below.