The ATMA June 2018 Registration has been extended until June 21, 2018. The registration for June exam started on May 28, 2018. The candidates can register for ATMA June 2018 online at atmaaims.com or click on the direct link which is given on this page. The application process for ATMA 2018 is to be done completely by online mode. The aspirants need to register first and only then you can proceed to fill the application form. The registration for ATMA June 2018 should be done on or before June 19, 2018. In the application form, you need to enter Personal Details, Academic Qualification Details, etc. Check complete details about the ATMA June 2018 Registration from this page.
ATMA June 2018 Registration
The aspirants must complete the registration process for ATMA 2018 as per the schedule given below.
|ATMA June 2018 Registration||Important Dates|
|Online registration for ATMA June 2018 exam starts from||28 May 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|Last date to print the ATMA 2018 Application Form||25 Jun 2018 (till 12 Noon)|
|ATMA June 2018 exam date||25 Jun 2018|
Application Fees for ATMA June 2018
The applicants who wish to apply for ATMA June 2018 need to pay an amount of Rs. 1298/-. The application fee is payable by Credit Card/ Debit card only. Facility for paying the application fee by Cheque/ Cash/ DD/ Internet Baking is not available.
How To Fill ATMA June 2018 Registration Form?
To successfully register for the exam, follow the step-by-step instructions as given below.
Step 1: Payment of fee
- Click on the link which is given above to pay the registration fee for ATMA June 2018.
- Choose the fee concession, is it is applicable to you. If you choose the option for Fee Concession then you have to upload your Photo and Aadhaar or Birth Certificate as per the specifications given below. However, if fee concession is not applicable, then you need require to apply either of the following.
The image size for Photograph should be between 20 to 50 kb, whereas the image size for Aadhaar or Birth Certificate should be between 50 to 100 kb.
- Next, write your name, date of birth, name of the city, mobile number, and email id.
- Click on “Proceed for Fees Payment” to submit the above details.
- A new page will open in which you have to enter the details of the Credit/ Debit card such as Card number, Expiry Date, etc and finally pay the application fee
Step 2: Personal Identification Number (PID)
- Once the payment for the application fee is done, you will receive a system generated Personal Identification Number (PID). The same will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and mobile number.
- Write down the PID and keep it safe as it will be your Login ID for Re-print of application form, admit card as well as result.
Step 3: Fill In details in ATMA June 2018 Application Form
The next step for the candidate is to fill in necessary details in the ATMA June 2018 Registration Form. The details to enter in the registration form is as follows:
- PID Number
- Name of the candidate
- Complete address of the candidate
- Choose the State/ UT you belong to from the Drop Down menu
- Name of the City
- Pin Code
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
Academic Qualification Details
- In the educational qualification section, you need to choose the degree which you posses. Enter the relevant marks obtained by you in HSC, SSC, Degree examination or its equivalent
- Post Qualification Experience
Exam Details – Next, you have to give two give two options for the test centre in the order of preference. The exam for ATMA June 2018 will be held at the following test cities:
|Bhubaneswar||Mumbai – Navi Mumbai – Thane|
Choice Code of Institutes For reporting ATMA Score: You have to enter the codes of the Institute where you want to send the score of ATMA June 2018. Check the code for the institute below.
Step 4: Upload your Photograph and Signature
Lastly, you have to upload the necessary images as per the specification given below:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||JPEG||20kb–50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||JPEG||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels|
Instructions for Uploading Images
- You must upload a recent passport style colour photograph only.
- Make sure that the picture is taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- The Signature should be done on a white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature will be used to put on the Admit Card and wherever necessary.
- if the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Admit Card, the applicant will be disqualified.
Step 5: Submit the Application Form
On completion of the above-given steps, finally, submit the registration form. It is advised to candidates to download and take a print out of it for future reference.
If you have any queries regarding the ATMA June 2018 Registration, let us know in the comment section below.