AUD MBA 2019 Registration – Ambedkar University has started the registration process for the academic year 2019-2019. The AUD MBA Application Form 2019 is available at the official website of Ambedkar University. The same link is also available in the article below. The Ambedkar university conducts its won exam to take the admission. So in order to pursue MBA from the university, fill the AUD MBA 2019 Registration before the last date. The application fee is Rs 1140/- and Rs 570/- for general and unreserved category respectively. The application consists of four steps naming registration, form, document uploading, and fee payment. For more details about AUD MBA 2019 Registration, check the detailed procedure mentioned below.
AUD MBA 2019 Registration
Once the application process is over, the university will release the admit card in the second week of February 2019. Importantly, candidates filling home state as Delhi must show the proof during the selection process.
Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2019 Dates – Check the official schedule for AUD MBA 2019 Registration here.
|Application forms are available from||15 Nov 2018|
|Last date for Registration||11 Feb 2019|
|Entrance exam Date||24 Feb 2019 (2 pm – 4:30 pm)|
Application Fee for AUD MBA 2019
Candidates filling the Ambedkar University Application Form 2019 must submit the fee to complete the registration process. The fee is Rs 570/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs 1140/- for other candidates. Candidates can pay the fee using one of the following ways.
- Online Mode – Pay the application fee via credit card, debit card, and internet banking.
- Cash – Candidates can submit the fee in cash ie submitting the same at AUD campus at Kashmere Gate.
- Demand Draft – Prepare a DD in favor of “Ambedkar University Delhi” payable at New Delhi. Then send the demand draft with the printed copy of application form to this address either physically or by post.
Ambedkar University Delhi,
AUD Kashmere Gate Campus,
Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006”
Important Documents Required for AUD MBA 2019 Registration
Candidates can keep the following documents ready in order to fill the registration form flawlessly.
- Valid Email ID and Phone Number
- 10th, 12th, Graduation Details
- Work Experience Details
- Scanned Documents
- Credit/ Debit Card details or DD
Photograph and Signature Specification
In order to submit the form successfully, you also need to upload the documents with the correct specification. The specifications mentioned in the information brochure are as follows.
- Format – JPG/JPEG/PNG only.
- Maximum Size – 500 Kb for both photograph and signature
How to Apply for AUD MBA 2019?
Candidates can look at the step-by-step procedure available here to download AUD MBA 2019 Application Form.
Candidates who have not done the AUD MBA 2019 Registration yet must register by following the steps given below. Already registered candidates can directly access the application form using the login credentials.
- First of all, refer to the direct link available below to access the AUD MBA 2019 Registration link.
- In order to register, you have to enter an email address, password, and phone number.
- Enter captcha and link on “Register”.
- Check the registered email id to get the verification link.
- Click on the same link in order to login successfully.
Candidates can access the AUD MBA 2019 Login until the completion of the admission process. It will help you to access the application form, admit card, result etc.
- To access the AUD MBA 2019 Login, click on the login link available above.
- Enter the Username as registered id and password.
- Finally, fill the verification code and click on “Login”.
#3. Application Form
In order to complete the registration process, you need to submit the application form along with the applicable fee. Here are the important details that you have to enter in the application form.
- Once you login successfully, click on “Apply Now” in a new window.
- Next, enter the programme in which you are interested.
- Following that enter the following details in the form.
- Name in English and Hindi
- Date of Birth
- Blood Group
- Parent’s Name
- Annual Income of Parents
- Work Experience
- Supernumerary Category
- Address line
- Qualifying Exam
- Roll Number
- Board Name
- School Name
- School Type
- Year of Passing
Graduation/ Post Graduation Details
- College Name
- Enrollment Number
- Graduation Result
- Result Status
Language Proficiency Details
- Check if you could read, write, or speak in English, Hindi or other Languages.
#4. Upload Photograph and Signature
Upload both the documents correctly according to the mentioned above. After uploading the image, ensure that the photograph and signature are clear.
#5. Application Fee Payment
In the last step, pay the application via online mode/ DD/ Cash Payment. Only after the successful submission, your candidature for the exam will be accepted. In the ultimate step, take the print out of application form for the future reference.
Official Website: ww.aud.ac.in
Email Id: admissions.aud.ac.in
Phone Number: +91 011-23864064 (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday)
For any queries please write in comment section below.