AUD MBA Admission 2019 – Ambedkar University has issued the AUD MBA 2019 second Wait List. Candidates can check the waitlist 2019-21 list at aud.ac.in or from the result PDF available below. Selected students can take admission between 22-30 April. AUD MBA 2019 exam conducted by Ambedkar University for admission in two years MBA programme. It is popularly known as the School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE). The school has collaborated with international universities for student & faculty exchange programme. After the conduction of the application process, the admit card will release on the official website. Check the complete details regarding AUD MBA Admission 2019 in the article below.
AUD MBA Admission 2019
Ambedkar University takes its own exam, which means it does not take admission through other entrance exams like CAT/NMAT/ XAT etc. So, it is necessary that you attempt the AUD MBA 2019 Entrance Exam to initiate the selection process for the academic session 2019-21. The official notification of the AUD MBA Entrance Exam 2019 is available, check the tentative schedule below.
|Commencement of Registration Process||15 Nov 2018|
|Last date for Registration|
15 Feb 2019
|Admit Card Availability||21 Feb 2019|
|Entrance exam Date||24 Feb 2019 (2 pm – 4:30 pm)|
Check the detailed information in quick links below.
AUD MBA Admission 2019 Result
The Ambedkar University releases the list of shortlisted candidates who clear the entrance test. Candidates can check the result from the official website of the university. The selected students have to attend a personal interview to secure admission in the MBA Programme.
Download Result: Click Here to download AUD MBA 2019 Entrance Test Result.
Download Final Result: Click Here to check the Ambedkar University MBA 2019 Result.
WaitList: 1st Waitlist | 2nd Waitlist
Moreover, while making the list, marks of GK sections are excluded. Though it will be assessed during the personal interview round. You have to perform best in this round, as there are only 42 seats for an MBA in the university.
AUD MBA Admission 2019 Number of Seats & Reservation
For the academic session 2018-2020, there were 42 seats. Let’s see if there will be a change in the number of seats this year.
AUD MBA Admission 2019 Fee Structure
The fee structure for the new session is yet to release. Till then, you can check the fees for the previous year session.
|Fee Details||Indian Students||Foreign Students|
|Tuition Fee (for 84 credits)||Rs 2,440.00 per credit|
Total Rs 2,04,960.00
|Rs 4,880.00 per credit|
Total Rs 4,09,920.00
|Course Material/Database Rs 250.00 per credit (for 84 credits)||Rs 21,000.00||Rs 21,000.00|
|Co-curricular & Industry Interface||Rs 30,000.00||Rs 30,000.00|
|Student Welfare Fund||Rs 2,000.00||Rs 2,000.00|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs 5,000.00||Rs 5,000.00|
|Lifetime Alumni Membership Fee||Rs 5,000.00||Rs 5,000.00|
|Total (for two years)||Rs 2,67,960.00||Rs 4,72,920.00|
The university offers a 100 % fee waiver to SC, ST, and PwD categories. For the rest of the candidates, the fee waiver is given below.
|Slab||Gross Annual Family Income|
|100%||Less than Rs. 3 Lakh|
|75%||Rs 3 Lakh – Rs 4 Lakh|
|50%||Rs 4 Lakh – Rs 5 Lakh|
|25%||Rs 5 Lakh – Rs 6 Lakh|
AUD MBA Admission 2019 Admit Card
The Ambedkar University releases the admit for the entrance examinations online only. You need the email id and password to download the admit card. It is important to carry admit card on the day of examination. Along with it, you must carry a photo identity proof on the exam day.
Login: Click Here to Login for AUD MBA 2019.
Important Instructions for AUD MBA 2019
- Reporting Time – 1:15 PM
- Scores of GK section are only used during the shortlisting round after PI.
- Mark Answers with HB Pencils only.
- Check your name in the entrance list below.
The exam takes place in the Ambedkar University Delhi at Kashmere Gate only. So, on admit card check the exam date and timings carefully. Keep the hall ticket safe until the completion of the admission process.
AUD MBA Admission 2019 Application Form
The application form for Ambedkar University MBA will available in the online mode only.
First of all, you need to register for the exam and then proceed further to complete the registration process.
- Access the direct link for AUD MBA exam 2019.
- In there, enter the valid email id in the available space.
- Now, enter the captcha and click on “Submit“.
- You will receive the confirmation mail in your registered email id. In there you will find a password to access the IBSAT Application Form.
- To access the application form, you have to enter the email id and password.
- Once the form is loaded you have to enter the personal, contact, educational and work experience details in it.
In the last step, you need to pay the application fee in the online or offline mode. In case of the online mode, you can pay the fee via Credit, Debit or Net banking. For offline mode, you can either submit a DD or pay the fee in cash.
In the first case, you need to send a valid DD in favor of “Ambedkar University Delhi” payable at New Delhi. Whereas in second, you have to visit the AUD campus at Kashmere Gate to submit the fees.
- General Candidates – Rs 1140/-
- SC/ST/PD Candidates – Rs 570/-
AUD MBA Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before start filling the application form, you must check the eligibility criteria of the exam. Check the criteria given in bullets below.
- A candidate must have a bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- You must have a minimum aggregate percentage of 50%. For, SC, ST, and PD candidates, the minimum marks set is 45%.
- Aspirants in the final year of graduation can also apply. Given that they submit the final result to the university by 31 August 2019.
AUD MBA Admission 2019 Exam Pattern
It is important that you check the exam pattern of AUD MBA to start preparing for it. The exam is an offline examination takes place in one day window only.
Mode of Examination
- The exam will take place in Pen & Paper Based Mode
- The candidates have to complete the test in 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- An addition of 4 marks for each correct answer.
- A deduction of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
Number of Questions
- In the exam, there is a total of 150 questions.
- Quantitative and Analytical Ability – 60
- Reading comprehension & Verbal Ability – 60
- General Awareness – 30
AUD MBA Admission 2019 Selection Process
First, candidates have to clear the entrance exam of Ambedkar University MBA. Then, the selected students have to appear for the personal interview. After this process, a final result will release for the selected students. In addition to it, a waiting list will also release.
|General Awareness Section||15%|