The Bharathidasan Institute of Management located in Tiruchirappalli is also known as BIM Trichy. The students who are interested to get admission to BIM Trichy 2019 can refer to this page for full information regarding the BIM Trichy 2019 Admission, application form, result, average package etc. For admission, BIM Trichy accepts the scores of CAT only. Those who want to get admission to BIM Trichy 2019 must appear for CAT too. The candidates have to register to CAT exam as well for the BIM Trichy 2019 MBA course. The shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview and group discussion.
The BIM Trichy 2019 offers admission to the MBA course. The MBA course is a full time 2-year course. It has the specializations in Marketing, HRM, Operations, Systems and Finance. Students can check the important dates regarding the admission from below.
|CAT registration starts from||3rd week of Nov 2019|
|CAT registration ends on||3rd week of Sep 2019|
|CAT test date||4th week of Nov 2019|
|Last date to apply for BIM MBA||4th week of Jan 2020|
BIM Trichy Eligibility Criteria
Students must meet the eligibility criteria that is given below to get admission to BIM Trichy 2019.
- The aspirants must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field such as Arts, Science, Commerce Engineering or Social Sciences.
- Those who hold the ACA/ACWA/ACS qualification can also apply for the MBA course.
- Aspirants must obtain a minimum of 50% marks in bachelor’s/master’s degree.
- Those who are going to appear for the graduate final examination can also apply.
- The candidates applying for the MBA course must have appeared for the CAT entrance examination.
BIM Trichy Selection Process
The students who are seeking admission to the BIM Trichy 2019 will be selected for admission through the following process:
- The students will be shortlisted based on their CAT 2018 score.
- These candidates will be further called for the personal interview and group discussion.
The candidates must appear for the CAT examination. On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates along with their academic performance, they will be called for the selection process. The selection will be done by conducting a personal interview and group discussion. The selection process will be conducted in the following locations as per last year:
At the time of the interview, the candidates will have to submit some important documents in original as well as photocopy. Following are the documents:
- CAT Score card
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th
- Marksheet of graduation
- Graduation degree
- Proof of permanent address
- Passport size photographs
BIM Trichy Application Form
The application form for BIM Trichy 2019 Admission will be available through online mode only. The students can get the prospectus and the BIM Trichy application form 2019 from the official website: www.bim.edu. The application forms have to be filled through online mode only.
In the application form, the candidates have to fill information such as the personal details, educational qualification and other details. After filling in the information, the passport size photographs and signature has to be uploaded.
The students are also required to pay the application fee in the registration. As per last year, the application fee is Rs.1450 and Rs.950 for the SC/ST/SCA students. Without the payment of fees, the registration will be incomplete. The students can pay the fees through the following modes:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Demand Draft
BIM Trichy Result
The final results of the students who will get admission to BIM Trichy 2019 will be released online on the official website. The candidates will be able to check the result by entering their registered email id and password. The candidates can follow the steps below to check the result:
- First go to the official website of BIM Trichy: www.bim.edu.
- Click on the link that says “GD/PI Results”. The link will be on the right side of the screen.
- Then enter the email id and password to check the results.
- Download and print the result for future reference.
In case if the candidates forget the password, then they can click on the link “forgot password” and enter some details such as mobile number or date of birth to get the password.
BIM Trichy Placement
In the year 2017, the placement record was increased as more than 70% of the candidates in the batch were offered placements to 70%. More than 100 companies had participated that year. Following are the placement statistics as per last year:
- Average salary package – Rs.10 Lakhs
- Median Salary Package – Rs.8.50 Lakhs
- Maximum CTC – Rs.17 Lakhs
- Minimum CTC – Rs.6 Lakhs
|Accenture Services||HDFC Ltd||Reliance Broadcast|
|ANZ Bank||HR Johnson||SBI Capital Markets|
|Bajaj Auto Finance||Indian Terrain||TTK Prestige|
|Godrej & Boyce||Photon InfoTech||Zoho Corporation|
|Ernst & Young||MindTree Consulting||Vernalis Systems|
|Coffee Day||Lotte||Tiger Analytics|
|Ogilvy & Mather||Olam International||Thomas Cook (India) Ltd|
|Coramandal||Mahindra & Mahindra||Unilever Group|
Official website: www.bim.edu