The candidates who aspire to appear for CMAT 2019 must first know its exam pattern and syllabus. The study material plays an important role in the entrance exam preparation. Since so many study material is available for the preparation, it is hard for the students to decide which are the best books for CMAT Preparation 2019. To help the students decide the CMAT 2019 Books we have given a list of them on this page. Check more details about it from the article below.
Books For CMAT Preparation 2019
To guide the aspirants in their preparation, we have given a list of books which have been recommended by the experts and the toppers of CMAT.
What’s your Target? Cutoff for Top B-schools Accepting CMATScores
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author||Buy Here|
|CMAT Study Guide 2019||Gautam Puri||Click Here|
|The Complete Reference Manual for CMAT 2019||S. K. Sinha, S. Satyanarayan, J.S. Rana||Click Here|
|CMAT 2019 (15 Practice sets)||Gautam Puri||Click Here|
|CMAT Entrance Guide with Mock Test CD 2nd Edition||Disha Experts||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for the CMAT and Other MBA Entrance Examinations||Jaimin Shah||Click Here|
|Study Package for CMAT 1st Edition||Arun Sharma Meenakshi Upadhyay||Click Here|
|CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) Guide||RPH Editorial Board||Click Here|
|CLAT Study Kit (Legal Reasoning, English, Logical Reasoning, Mathematics, and Legal Awareness & General Knowledge)||Deepu Krishna & Ramya Krishna||Click Here|
|The Complete Reference Manual for CMAT Common Management Admission Test||SK Sinha, S Satyanarayana, Col. JS Rana||Click Here|
Check: CMAT 2019 Exam Date
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Let us have a quick look at the exam pattern of the CMAT 2019 from the table below.
- Mode of examination: Computer-based test
- Duration of the test: 3 hours or 180 minutes
- Type of questions: MCQ
- Total Number of Questions: 100
- Maximum marks: 400
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
CMAT 2019 Preparation Tips
- Be well familiarised with the CMAT 2019 Syllabus and only then proceed to start your preparation for the exam. This will also help you to identify the topics which are asked in the exam. Though most of the questions are based on the basic concepts, however, some of the questions in CMAT 2018 can be tricky and may require a lot of logical thinking.
- Practicing the mock test is one of the key points for CMAT preparation. By taking mock tests, you can actually analyze your weaker and stronger areas.
- The best way to prepare for CMAT 2019 exam is to know your strengths and weakness and start working on them now. You must devote around 2-3 hours a day from now on to crack the entrance test with a high score.
- Most of the questions asked in the CMAT exam are based on basic concepts. So, before you even start preparing for the test, brush up your concepts first. It is important to regularly revise the basic concepts to score good marks.
- Remember that the current GK-whether Business, national and international has an on-going preparation method and thorough reading of the newspaper only can keep you updated.