The candidates will get the BRAOU MBA 2018 Admit Card form the College, two days before the entrance exam. No candidate will receive the BRAOU MBA 2018 Hall Ticket by post. The Apollo Institute of Health Care Management (AIHCM) issues the admit card. The Institute will also publish a list of the candidates who have submitted their application form. The exam for BRAOU MBA 2018 will be held at AIHCM only. It is a university level entrance exam for admission in MBA (HHCM) for the academic session 2018-19.
BRAOU MBA 2018 Admit Card
Since the time between the last date of application form submission and the entrance test is very short, hence the BRAOU MBA Hall Ticket are not sent by post. Check the complete schedule for BRAOU MBA Hall Ticket 2018 from the table below.
|BRAOU MBA 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Applicants can obtain BRAOU MBA 2018 Hall Ticket||Two days before the test|
|The last date to obtain the Hall Ticket is||One hour before the test|
|BRAOU MBA 2018 Exam Date||27 Jun 201MBA 8 (expected)|
How To Get BRAOU MBA 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket?
The candidates will get their admit card for BRAOU MBA 2018 entrance exam from the college only. There is no other mode by which you will receive the BRAOU MBA Admit Card. The AIHCM will publish a list of candidates who have applied for MBA (HHCM) along with Hall Ticket Number. Those whose name appears in the list must collect their BRAOu Hall Ticket 2018.
A sample of the BRAOU MBA Admit Card is given below……
Details Given On The BRAOU MBA Hall Ticket 2018
The admit card for BRAOU MBA 2018 will consist of the following details:
- Admit Card Number
- Date and time of the examination
- Address of the exam venue
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Space for affixing your recent passport size photograph on the admit card
- Space for you to do Signature
What Items To Carry To The Exam Center?
The candidates should carry the following items on the day of the examination:
- The BRAOU MBA 2018 Hall Ticket
- Bring your own stationery items if you need for the test.
Exam Pattern For BRAOU MBA 2018
The BRAOU MBA 2018 is an offline entrance exam, i.e. it is Pen-paper based test (PBT). The duration of the exam is 1½ hours. The question paper consists of 100 MCQ questions of 100 marks and will be divided into the section as given below:
- Section A – Test of reasoning
- Section B – Numerical ability
- Section C – English comprehension and usage
- Section D – Health and hospital knowledge
- Section E – Current Affairs
The distribution of questions in each section is as follows:
|Section||Topic||Marks||Number of Questions|
|A||Test of reasoning||20||20|
|C||English comprehension and usage||20||20|
|D||Health and hospital knowledge||20||20|
- +1 marks for correct answer
- There shall be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
How To Handle The BRAOU MBA 2018 Answer Sheet?
The candidates must follow the instructions as given below for marking answers in the Answer Sheet. If any mistake is done in the answer sheet, the answer may not be evaluated. So, it is advised to be familiar with how to answer the questions in the entrance test.
- Write down your Hall Ticket No. carefully wherever required.
- Each question will have 4 alternative choices marked as A, B, C, D. amongst these choices, the candidates have to choose one correct/appropriate answer and write its alphabet in the relevant box for that question on the answer sheet.
- If you want to change the previous answer, cross(x) the wrong answer and put the correct answer and sign in the appropriate box again.
- Remember that the answer with overwriting will be ignored while awarding marks.
- Also, the answers marked inside the test booklet will not be valued.
The Answer sheet for BRAOU MBA will look like this……
If you have any queries related to BRAOU MBA 2018 Application Form, let us know in the comment section below.