Butterflies in the stomach or feeling nervous? Don’t worry, hope for the best and plan for the worst. The Common Entrance Test (CAT) is one of the biggest exams for the management students who wish to make their future in the same. CAT 2018 is going to be held tomorrow i.e. on November 25, 2018, in two slots (from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm). So, all those candidates who are appearing for this exam battle should be calm and composed. Candidates who are feeling anxiety or dizziness must make their minds subtle. Do not touch any book or sample paper now. Just be relaxed and believe in yourself. All the best from the Aglasem team for the exam.
Last Minute Things to do Before for CAT 2018
As we have suggested above that now, you are not required to read anything or learn anything. But if you want to then you can refer to the tips given below:
- Do not be distracted or avoid any kind of negativity.
- You can go through the formulas and concepts which you have already prepared. Do not start any new topic.
- No need to give more mocks or take a look at the sample papers.
- Take a proper sleep of 8 hours. Do not compromise with your sleep.
- Take proper food.
- Stay hydrated, stay healthy and you can also read the motivational stories.
Things to Carry in CAT 2018
The candidates who are appearing for CAT 2018 exam tomorrow must take a look at this section. There are some stuff which the candidates must carry or some prohibited items. You can understand these things here. To do so, you can go through the points given below:
- Candidates must carry 2 copies of the admit card with affixed photograph.
- Carry your identity proofs such as Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport etc.
- Scribe candidates must have the relevant documents.
- In the exam hall, no footwears are allowed.
- Writing pad will be provided to the candidates in the exam hall. So, before leaving the hall, submit the admit card, writing pad and pen.
As the dress code, the candidates must avoid some particulars and wear comfortable clothes. The stuff that the students should avoid are:
- Do not carry Jewellery/ Jackets/ Watches etc.
- Do not wear clothes/ socks/ sweatshirts/ sweaters/ pullovers with pockets.
All the best candidates for CAT 2018. Do your best in the exam and do not be stressed or nervous. Skip more study and do not be distracted.