CAT 2018 Login is an important part of the entrance test. The login for CAT 2018 will be enabled or accessible by only those who will register for the exam. The login is not only essential for submitting the CAT Application form but other events such as to admit card, answer key, application form correction, etc can be done through the CAT 2018 Candidate Login only. Basically, every event for CAT 2018 is to be done through its login. The complete any of the activities you need to enter CAT 2018 Login details like User ID and Password. The login details are provided to the candidates once they have successfully registered for the exam. Here we have provided every detail about the CAT 2018 Login. Scroll down and read more about it.
What Are The Activities To Be Performed With CAT 2018 Login?
With the help of the CAT Login you can perform the following activities:
- Fill up CAT 2018 Application Form
- Edit details in the Application Form
- Download CAT 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- Download CAT 2018 Answer Key and Question Paper
- Submit objections in the answer key
- Check CAT 2018 Result
- Download the scorecard
How To Create CAT 2018 Login?
The login for CAT 2018 can only be created by completing the registration process for the exam. Check the step by step instructions given below for creating the Candidate Login:
Step 1: Click on the link which will be given on this as soon as the registration starts.
Step 2: Read all the instructions very carefully and then proceed to fill up the registration details.
Step 3: Next, enter the following details:
- Name of Candidate: You should enter your name as it appears in the Class 10th standard / SSC Certificate.
- Date of Birth: With the help of the calendar icon you can choose the correct date.and this should also be same as Class 10th/ SSC certificate.
- Email Address: Make sure you enter your own email id as you will receive your login credential through email address only. So, if you do not have an email id, it is advised to create one.
- Mobile Number: Also, enter your own personal Mobile Number. You will receive OTP to verify your mobile number and your Password as an SMS on this number only.
Step 4: Click on “Generate OTP” Button.
Step 5: Enter the OTP received and click on validate the OTP tab. After this, you will be able to submit the registration form and you will get the password on your mobile number and user id on your email address.
Step 6: Click on “I Agree” in the Declaration section.
Step 7: Finally click on “Submit” button to successfully register for the exam.
CAT Candidate Login
This is how the CAT Candidate Logn looks like
What To Do If Forgot CAT 2018 Login Details?
In case if the candidate does not remember the CAT 2018 User ID and Password, it can be retrieved easily. Just follow the instructions as given below to get your User ID and Password.
How To Get Your CAT 2018 User ID?
If you do not remember your User ID, open the email d which you submitted at the time of registration. Check your inbox and search for Administrator with the subject line CAT 2018 Login Details. If it is not in your inbox check Spam folder once. However, if you have deleted the email, you may contact the concerned authorities regarding this.
How To Retrieve CAT 2018 Password?
- Firstly check your phone as your Password is sent to you through SMS.
- If you do not find your Password on your phone, there is no need to worry, you can still retrieve it.
- On the CAT 2018 Login Page, click on the link for “Forgot Password”.
- Next, enter your User ID and then click on “Get Password” button.
- On submitting the detail you will get your Password.
Significance Of CAT 2018 Login
With this, it is well understood that you can not proceed further without entering the correct login detail. Registering is just first step for applying for the entrance exam. Once you have received the login details, you need to enter your User ID and Password to proceed to fill the application form. Once the application process, the concerned authority will publish the admit card online. You will not receive the admit card by post or by fax and it is available for download at the Candidate Login only. Similarly, you will get the Answer Key and Result in candidate login.