|AIMS ATMA 2018 Accepted by 200+ B-Schools||Apply Now to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for MBA|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Now|
Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018 will be conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM). Through CAT 2018 IIMs and more than 100 B-Schools grant admission in management courses. The candidates will have to apply first, in order to appear for the upcoming exam.
CAT 2018 Registration will start in the month of August 2018 on CAT 2018 official website. Candidates will get almost a month to apply, i.e. until September 2018. The registration can only be done online, from iimcat.ac.in. The candidates are advised to first check the CAT 2018 eligibility criteria and then they should register to CAT. After the successful registration, the candidates will get the admit card for the exam. Check the CAT Registration 2018 process, fee details, mode of payment, and more information from this page.
CAT 2018 Registration
The candidates must have a valid email account and mobile number while applying for CAT 2018. The conducting IIM will contact candidates on the provided id / number, hence, it is important to ensure that it is functional. The candidates planning to appear for the exam should know the major deadlines, before checking process for applying. The important dates related to CAT Registration can be checked from the table below.
|Commencement of Registration||1st week of Aug 2018|
|Last Date to Register||4th week of Sep 2018|
|Application form correction dates||4th week of Sep 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||4th week of Oct 2018|
|CAT Exam Date||4th week of Nov 2018|
The candidates will have to fill all the correct details in the registration form. If the candidate will not provide valid information then the candidature will be cancelled.
Register here: The candidates will able to do the CAT Registration on the official website: www.iimcat.ac.in.
Things to Know Before Registration
The candidates should know the following before starting with the registration process.
- First of all, check your eligibility for CAT 2018.
- You should have a valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill all the mandatory fields denoted as asterisk “ * ”.
- Keep ready you photograph and signature, in prescribed format (explained below)
- Keep you marks sheets, caste certificates, etc nearby.
CAT 2018 Registration Fee
The Registration Fee for the candidates are divided according to the category and is as follows:
- For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 900/-
- For Other Category Candidates: Rs. 1800/-
Mode of Payment: The candidates will have to pay the registration fee in online mode only. The payment can be done by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
CAT 2018 Registration Process – How to Apply
The candidates who want to register themselves for the Common Entrance Test are advised to check the instructions given below. The candidates will have to follow the steps given below.
Step-1 Receive User ID and Password by Registering: The candidates will have to first go to the official website and then click on the link “Register for New User”.
Then you should fill all the details to register yourself to get the user id and password. You will have to enter your name, dob, email id, mobile number to generate the OTP.
After entering the details click on “Generate OTP” button. Then you will be redirected to the Captcha page. Now you have to fill the Captcha for the identification.
Then read the instructions and tick the I Agree box and then click on the “Submit” button.
After this step you will get the user id and password on your email id.
Step-2 Login to Website: Now you should login to the official website of CAT IIM. Click on the “Sign in for the Existing User” button.
Then enter the User ID and Password to login.
Step-3 Fill Application form: Now you will have to fill the following details.
- Personal Details
- Work Experience
Fill Personal Details: You will have to fill the following details.
- Serial Number of Caste
- Disability, if any.
- Postal Address
- Aadhar Number etc.
Now you will have to upload the images like the photograph and signature and the required documents in the specific format. The specifications are given below.
|Document||File Size||Format||Required Size|
|Photograph||Less than 80 kb.||JPEG / JPG||30 mm * 45 mm|
|Signature||Less than 80 kb||JPEG / JPG||80 mm * 35 mm|
|Caste / PWD Certificate||Less than 80 kb||JPEG / JPG||—–|
Fill Academic details: Here you will have to fill the academic details. The details are given below.
- SSC / 10th or Equivalent Details: Fill the aggregate marks, total marks, board name, month/year of completion
- HSC/12the Details: Fill the course type, aggregate marks, total marks, max marks.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Fill the bachelor degree details like time duration, % marks, type of university, state of university, name of college, degree name, year/ minth of completion etc.
- Master’s Degree Details: Fill up the details like degree name, university name, college name, university state, month/year of completion etc.
- Other Professional Degree Details: If you have some other professional degree, then you can select that degree and fill the details like inter marks, final marks, month / year of completion etc.
- Fill the Work Experience: If you have any work experience then you can fill the details like Industry type and your time duration of that work
- Fill the Programmes: You can fill the details related to the programmes you want to give exam for.
- Exam City Preferences: Choose the city to give the exam.
Step-3 Make the Payment: Now you will have to make the payment of the application fee as specified. The transaction will be in online mode. The payment will be done by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
After the payment and all those steps, the the registration process will be over.
CAT 2018 Application Form Correction Window
If the candidate will do any mistake in filling the personal details, communication details, address, uploaded documents or the academic details, then the candidate will not be able to edit the details. For this,you will have to re-register yourself and the admit card will be issued for the new registration. The application fee for the old registration will not be refunded. You can edit these details until you will submit the registration form. To do so, you can login with the existing user and can edit the details.
After submitting the registration form, there will be opened a correction window for some time to edit the details. In this duration, you will be able to edit the details like percentage marks, exam centres, work experience and programme mentioned. When the time will be over, you will only be able to view and print the details.