The candidates can check the steps on how to challenge Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2018 from this page. The provisional answer key for PGCET 2018 has been released on July 20, 2018. Now, the candidates can cross check their answers and estimate their probable score. However, if the candidate feels that the answer given in the provisional answer key is incorrect and needs correction, they can submit objection(s) in the PGCET 2018 Answer Key. The facility for submitting objection is available now and the last date is July 22, 2018, to submit the challenges. You can check complete details on Challenging the Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2018.
Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2018
You can check the complete schedule for submitting the objection in the answer key from the table below.
|Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2018||Important Dates|
|Release date of PGCET 2018 Answer Key||20 Jul 2018|
|Submit objection in the answer key from||20 Jul 2018|
|Last date to submit an objection in the answer key||22 Jul 2018 (05:00 PM)|
How to Submit Obejction in the Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2018?
Just simply follow the instructions given below to challenge the answer key:
- The candidates can submit an objection(s), if any, through e-mail at [email protected].
- The Email should be titled as PGCET-2018 – Objection – Subject Name, Version with attachment. on
- The objection must be submitted on or before the last date.
- When submitting the objections, details such as subject name, version code, question number and part 1 or 2 should be clearly mentioned.
- Also, you must send the relevant justification in proof of the raised obejction. Objections submitted without justification will not be considered.
Karnataka PGCET Final Answer Key 2018
On the basis of the challenge submitted by you, the exam conducting body then releases a final answer key, It is generally available for download on the day of the declaration of the result. The Final Answer Key for PGCET consists of the corrected answers. It will also be available in pdf format only.
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Result
The Karnataka Examination Authority shall announce the result for Karnataka PGCET MBA 2018 by the Third week of August 2018. In order to be eligible to be considered in the merit list, the General category candidates need to obtain 50% or above in the entrance test, whereas the cut off for SC/ ST category candidates is 45%. The result will be available in pdf format and only those who will obtain marks equal to or more than the cut off will be considered in the merit list.
If you have questions regarding challenging the PGCET Answer Key, then let us know in the comment section below.