CMAT 2019 Admit Card – The National Testing Agency (NTA) is releasing the CMAT Admit Card 2019 soon on January 07, 2019. Candidates who have successfully applied for CMAT 2019 will able to download the hall ticket from ntacmat.nic.in. The online admit card for CMAT 2019 can be accessed using the login credentials ie application number and password. Candidates will get only 22 days to download the CMAT 2019 Admit Card. Importantly, there is no provision to get the admit card by post. On CMAT 2019 Exam Date, January 28, 2019, it is mandatory to carry admit card, 1 photograph (same as uploaded in CMAT form), Photo ID, and PWD certificate (if applicable). Check more details about the CMAT 2019 Admit Card date, how to download etc from this page.
CMAT 2019 Admit Card
All the candidates are requested to reach the exam center before the reporting time. Also, check the exam slot, exam center, candidates’ details on the CMAT 2019 Admit Card carefully. This year it is expected that 60,000-70,000 students will appear for the exam. After the conduction of exam, answer key will release within one week after the exam.
CMAT 2019 Admit Card Date: The candidates can check the schedule for issuance of CMAT 2019 Admit Card from the table below.
|CMAT 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the CMAT 2019 Application Form||30 Nov 2018|
|Issuance of the CMAT Admit Card/ Hall Ticket||07 Jan 2019|
|CMAT 2019 exam date||28 Jan 2019
Slot 1: 09:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M
(Reporting Time – 7: 30 am to 8:30 am)
Slot 2: 02:30 P.M. to 05:30 P.M
(Reporting Time – 12: 30 am to 1:30 pm)
Admit Card: The aspirants will be able to download their CMAT 2019 Admit Card online at www.nta.ac.in
How To Download CMAT 2019 Admit Card?
The candidates who will successfully register for the exam can download the CMAT 2019 Admit Card by following the instructions as given below.
- First of all, click on the direct link available in the article above to download the CMAT 2019 Admit Card.
- You will be redirected to the login page. Now, you have to enter details like Application Number and Password.
- Submit the login details and the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it first and then take a print out of the CMAT 2019 Admit Card.
Details Given On The CMAT 2019 Hall Ticket
The candidates will notice the following details on the CMAT 2019 Admit Card as given below:
- Name of the Candidate
- CAT 2019 Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Date and day of the test
- Timings of the test
- Address of the test center
- Test City
- Test system number
- Instructions for the candidates
Recommended: CMAT 2019 Books
Here is a sample of CMAT 2019 Admit Card…..
What Are The Items To Carry To The Exam Center?
The candidates need to bring the following mandatory documents to the examination center.
- A print out of the CMAT 2019 Hall Ticket.
- Photo Identity Proof
- A photograph same as uploaded in the application form. You have to paste in the attendance sheet on the exam day.
- PWD Certificate (If applicable)
You can carry one of the following valid ID proof in original.
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
Check: CMAT 2019 SYllabus
General Instructions For The Candidates
Here we have mentioned some important instructions for the candidates which they should take a look at. Read below to know about these important instructions:
- The print out of the CMAT 2019 Admit Card should be done on an A4 size paper.
- It is advisable that candidates take a color print out of the admit card. So that your photo and signature on it are clearly visible.
- Only the original ID proof will be valid. Do not carry any photocopy or scanned copy of the ID proof.
- Report at the examination center as per the schedule mentioned on the CMAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Except for mentioned documents, do not carry anything else inside the examination center.
Important Instruction for Exam Day
These are the following instructions issued by NTA in the official notification. Candidates must follow the rules to avoid the cancellation of the exam.
Maintain Decorum on the Exam Day
- Maintain perfect silence.
- Making any unnecessary gestures/ disturbance will be considered as misbehavior.
- Candidates must sit only on the seat allocated to them.
- If you need something then contact the invigilator only. Do not disturb other test takers in the exam hall.
- Importantly, candidates must submit the rough sheets to the invigilator before leaving the test premises.
Note: If the candidates found using unfair means of practice then along with CMAT 2019 a candidate will be debarred from taking the exam in future.
- Candidates must not carry any writing material in the exam hall. You will get pens and rough sheet to attempt the paper.
- You must not carry a calculator, stationery items, electronic items, paper, mobile phone, pager etc.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting etc is not allowed in the test premises.
Candidates reaching the exam centre after the scheduled timings will not able to take the test.
|Slot Timing||Reporting Time|
|09:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M||07:30 A.M. to 08:30 A.M.|
|02:30 P.M. to 05:30 P.M||12:30 P.M. to 01:30 P.M|
Candidates must co-operate during the verification of documents. If the students do not have any document then he will be not allowed to take the exam.
CMAT 2019 Test Practise Centre
Candidates can register for TPC until the examination day. You can use this facility to get familiar with the exam pattern. Students can register for it on the official website NTA CMAT. Students especially having no internet facility must use this service. The TPC will available in nearby computer labs/ school/ colleges/ institutes. Importantly, this facility is free to use and volunteers will be there to solve any problem of a test taker.
CMAT 2019 Answer Key
After the exam, NTA will release the CMAT 2019 Answer Key. Candidates can use the key to crosscheck the answers to calculate the scores in advance. If there are any discrepancies in the answer sheet, then candidates will have the provision to challenge the same. The final answer key will release along with the CMAT 2019 Result.
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
After downloading the CMAT 2019 Admit Card, candidates can once again glance at the CMAT exam pattern. Since the exam is near you can recheck the pattern to boost the exam preparation.
Mode of the Examination
- The exam will take place in computer-based mode only.
- The total duration of the exam is 3 hours or 180 minutes.
- The maximum marks of the paper are 400.
- Each question carries 04 Marks.
- Negative marking of one mark for every incorrect answer.
Target Scores: Cutoff for Top B-schools Accepting CMATScores
Questions in Exam
- There are four sections in the exam.
- There are total 100 questions with 25 each in four section.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
How to Recover Login Credentials for CMAT 2019 Admit Card?
In case candidates forget the login credentials then they can use the forget password or forget application number facility available at the official website. Login credentials are important to download CMAT 2019 Admit Card.
In the simple steps given below, you can recover the lost password for CMAT 2019.
Use: CMAT 2019 login
- First of all, click on “I can’t access my account” link.
- Next, click the “Forget Password” option.
- Now, you can get the password by accessing any of the three options available. You can either use Security Question, Verification code or Reset Link.
Recover Application Number
- For this click on “Forget Application Number” Option.
- Now, fill the form via entering the basic personal details.
For any queries regarding CMAT 2019 Admit Card, please write in comment section below.