CMAT 2019 Admit Card – National Testing Agency (NTA) has released CMAT Admit Card 2019 on January 07, 2019. The hall ticket for CMAT 2019 is downloadable at ntacmat.ac.in. Candidates can access it using the application number & password. On the exam day, candidates must carry CMAT 2019 Admit Card, 1 photograph (same as uploaded in CMAT form), Photo ID, and PWD certificate (if applicable). The online admit card for CMAT 2019 is accessible until exam date ie January 28, 2019. The exam takes place in two slots of three hours each. Check more details about the CMAT 2019 Admit Card date, how to download, important instruction, preparation tips etc from this page.
CMAT 2019 Admit Card – Available!
All the candidates are requested to reach the exam center before the reporting time. Also, check the exam slot, exam center, candidates’ details on the CMAT 2019 Admit Card carefully. This year it is expected that 60,000-70,000 students will appear for the exam. After the conduction of exam, answer key releases within one week after the exam.
CMAT 2019 Admit Card Date: The candidates can check the schedule for issuance of CMAT 2019 Admit Card from the table below.
|CMAT 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the CMAT 2019 Application Form||30 Nov 2018|
|Issuance of the CMAT Admit Card/ Hall Ticket||07 Jan 2019|
|CMAT 2019 exam date||28 Jan 2019
Slot 1: 09:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M
(Reporting Time – 7: 30 am to 8:30 am)
Slot 2: 02:30 P.M. to 05:30 P.M
(Reporting Time – 12: 30 am to 1:30 pm)
Q. What to do if there are any errors in my CMAT 2019 Admit Card?
A. In such case, candidates must contact at [email protected] or 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526.
Q. What to do if I am not able to download the admit card?
A. First, check if you have submitted the application form and fee. Second, use the latest version of the browser using the laptop. Third, if the problem persists then contact at the above-mentioned address.
Q. Do the exam centre provides stationery during the exam?
A. Yes, candidates get scribble pad and pen to attempt the exam.
How To Download CMAT 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates who have successfully applied for CMAT 2019 can download the hall ticket from ntacmat.nic.in. The instructions to download CMAT 2019 Admit Card are as follows.
- First of all, click on the direct link available in the article above to download the CMAT 2019 Admit Card.
- You get redirected to the login page. Now, you have to enter details like Application Number and Password.
- Submit the login details and the admit card appears on the screen.
- Download it first and then take a print out of the CMAT 2019 Admit Card.
What Are The Items To Carry To The Exam Center?
The candidates need to bring the following mandatory documents to the examination center.
- A print out of the CMAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Photo Identity Proof
- 1 Passport size photograph
- PWD Certificate (If applicable)
You can carry one of the following valid ID proof in original.
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
Check: CMAT 2019 SYllabus
What to Check on the CMAT 2019 Hall Ticket?
The candidates can notice the following details on the CMAT 2019 Admit Card as given below. In case there are any errors in these details, please contact the NTA official helpline accordingly.
- Name of the Candidate
- CAT 2019 Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Date and day of the test
- Timings of the test
- Address of the test center
- Test City
- Test system number
- Instructions for the candidates
Recommended: CMAT 2019 Books
General Instructions For The Candidates / Code of Conduct
Here we have mentioned some important instructions for the candidates which they should take a look at. Read below to know about these important instructions:
- Print Out – The print out of the CMAT 2019 Admit Card should be done on an A4 size paper.
It is advisable that candidates take a color print out of the admit card. So that your photo and signature on it are clearly visible.
- Id Proof – Only the original ID proof will be valid. Do not carry any photocopy or scanned copy of the ID proof.
- Reporting Time – Report at the examination center as per the schedule mentioned on the CMAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Debarred Items – Except for mentioned documents, do not carry anything else inside the examination center.
Important Instruction for Exam Day
These are the following instructions issued by NTA in the official notification. Candidates must follow the rules to avoid the cancellation of the exam.
- Candidates must not carry any writing material in the exam hall. You will get pens and rough sheet to attempt the paper.
- You must not carry a calculator, stationery items, electronic items, paper, mobile phone, pager etc.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting etc is not allowed in the test premises.
- Candidates reaching the exam centre after the scheduled timings will not able to take the test.
- The registration desk will close exactly at 08:30 AM and 01:30 AM for the 2 slots respectively. At the registration desk, candidates have to complete the biometric process.
|Slot Timing||Reporting Time|
|09:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M||07:30 A.M. to 08:30 A.M.|
|02:30 P.M. to 05:30 P.M||12:30 P.M. to 01:30 P.M|
- Candidates must co-operate during the verification of documents.
- If the students do not have any document then they are not allowed to take the exam.
During the Examination
- Maintain perfect silence.
- Making any unnecessary gestures/ disturbance is considered as misbehavior.
- Candidates must sit only on the seat allocated to them.
- No request to change the seat will be entertained by the invigilator.
- If you need something then contact the invigilator only. Do not disturb other test takers in the exam hall.
After the Examination
- Leave the test premises only after the proper instructions.
- Importantly, candidates must submit the rough sheets and pen to the invigilator before leaving the test premises.
Note: If the candidates found using unfair means of practice then along with CMAT 2019 a candidate gets debarred from taking the exam in future.
CMAT 2019 Test Practise Centre
Candidates can register for TPC until the examination day. You can use this facility to get familiar with the exam pattern. Students can register for it on the official website NTA CMAT. Students especially having no internet facility must use this service. The TPC will available in nearby computer labs/ school/ colleges/ institutes. Importantly, this facility is free to use and volunteers will be there to solve any problem of a test taker.
CMAT 2019 Answer Key
After the exam, NTA will release the CMAT 2019 Answer Key. Candidates can use the key to crosscheck the answers to calculate the scores in advance. If there are any discrepancies in the answer sheet, then candidates will have the provision to challenge the same. The final answer key will release along with the CMAT 2019 Result.
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
After downloading the CMAT 2019 Admit Card, candidates can once again glance at the CMAT exam pattern. Since the exam is near you can recheck the pattern to boost the exam preparation.
Mode of the Examination
- The exam will take place in computer-based mode only.
- The total duration of the exam is 3 hours or 180 minutes.
- The maximum marks of the paper are 400.
- Each question carries 04 Marks.
- Negative marking of one mark for every incorrect answer.
Target Scores: Cutoff for Top B-schools Accepting CMATScores
Questions in Exam
- There are four sections in the exam.
- There are total 100 questions with 25 each in four sections.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
Last Minute CMAT 2019 Preparation Tips
Candidates can refer to some of the tips here to crack CMAT 2019.
- In the exam, there is greater inclination towards the critical reasoning part in this section. So, candidates must revise the basic concepts and practice questions from the same.
- Practice questions based on strengthening/ weaken arguments, Conclusions, Flaws in an argument, Paradox, etc
- RC is readable and short. Expect questions based on the central theme, tone, summary, vocabulary etc.
- Apart from that revise vocabulary, grammar etc.
- The pattern in CMAT is little different from CAT. Candidates may find individual questions from arrangements, selections, puzzles, distribution, Venn Diagrams, deductions, and connectives.
- Also prepare, topics like symbols and notations, blood relations, series, coding and decoding, direction sense, input-output, clocks, and calendar.
- Apart from CAT level questions, candidates must focus on Trigonometry, co-ordinate Geometry, Statistics, Quadratic Equations, Permutations & Combinations, Probability, and Number System.
- Read Newspaper and in the short time revise last 9-12 months current affairs.
- Also, revise static gk from a good book.
How to Recover Login Credentials for CMAT 2019 Admit Card?
In case candidates forget the login credentials then they can use the forget password or forget application number facility available at the official website. Login credentials are important to download CMAT 2019 Admit Card.
In the simple steps given below, you can recover the lost password for CMAT 2019.
Use: CMAT 2019 login
- First of all, click on “I can’t access my account” link.
- Next, click the “Forget Password” option.
- Now, you can get the password by accessing any of the three options available. You can either use Security Question, Verification code or Reset Link.
Recover Application Number
- For this click on “Forget Application Number” Option.
- Now, fill the form via entering the basic personal details.
Verification of CMAT 2019 Eligibility by NTA
Candidates must notice that the admit card for the exam is provisional. It does not qualify candidates for the admission to CMAT scores accepting institutes. NTA itself does not verify the information furnished in the application form. The detailed eligibility and educational qualification are verified during the admission process. Only applicants who have paid the exam fee can download the admit card from the official website of NTA.
For any queries regarding CMAT 2019 Admit Card, please write in comment section below.