CMAT 2019 Answer Key– NTA has released CMAT Final Answer Key 2019 on February 06, 2019 at ntacmat.nic.in. It is available in the PDF format on the home page of the website. The CMAT 2019 Answer Key contains the revised key of both the slots after considering all the objections. You can download the CMAT Answer Key from below. Previously, NTA released the CMAT 2019 Answer Key, Response Sheet, and Question Paper. The window to download them has been closed. Candidates can now also check the CMAT 2019 Result with their All India Rank. Read more details about CMAT 2019 Preliminary, final answer key, and response sheet in the article below.
CMAT 2019 Answer Key
NTA has published the final answer key for the exam held on 28 & 29, 2019. There were no sets in the exam this year. Candidates must refer the question id to check the responses in the CMAT 2019 answer key.
CMAT 2019 Answer Key Dates – The official schedule for the CMAT 2019 Answer Key has been released. Check the important dates below.
|CMAT 2019||Important Dates|
|CMAT 2019 exam date (2 Sessions)||28 & 29 Jan 2019
Slot 1: 09:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M
Slot 2: 02:30 P.M. to 05:30 P.M
|CMAT Response Sheet 2019||01 Feb 2019|
|CMAT Answer Key 2019||01 Feb 2019|
|Last Date to challenge and download key||03 Feb 2019 upto 11 AM|
|CMAT Result and Final Answer Key 2019||06 Feb 2019|
Download CMAT 2019 Answer Key, Question Paper and Response Sheet
- Click Here to download via Application Number and Password.
- Click Here to download via Application Number and DOB.
CMAT 2019 Final Answer Key
NTA has published the final answer key along with the announcement of result. After considering all the objection, this is a final key published by the exam conducting body.
- Click Here to download CMAT 2019 Final Answer Key
CMAT 2019 Question Paper
The answer key and response sheer are no longer available on the candidates’ login. Students can check the slot 1 question paper below. There were no sets in the exam this year. The response sheet for each candidate was different, the question paper was the same as follows.
How to Download CMAT 2019 Response Sheet?
In order to download CMAT 2019 Response Sheet, candidates need to access the tab naming “View Question Paper and Response”. In case of any issues, you can follow the steps below to access the response sheet.
- First, access the direct link to download CMAT 2019 Response Sheet from the link given above.
- Next, enter the login credentials and download the response sheet.
- In there, you can check the marked answers along with the question paper.
- Download the response sheet to validate it with the answer key.
Details Mentioned in CMAT 2019 Response Sheet PDF
- Candidates application number, name, roll number
- Test Day and time
- Question Type
- Question and Option ID
- Status (if answered or not)
- Chosen Option
Candidates must check or note the options id carefully, as it will be useful while verifying the responses with the key.
How to Download CMAT 2019 Answer Key?
Downloading CMAT 2019 Answer Key is an easy process. NTA provides two modes to access the answer key ie login via application number & password or application & DOB. Candidates can follow these steps to access the answer sheet.
- Click on the direct link available above to download CMAT 2019 Answer Key PDF. You can use any link according to the login credentials available to you.
- Enter your application number with DOB or password and access the student’s dashboard.
- Therein, download the key and check the correct answers by NTA.
- If you have objections, please follow the procedure mentioned below.
Details Mentioned in CMAT 2019 Answer Key along with the provision to challenge it.
- Question ID
- Correct Option (s)
- ID options Claimed (in case of challenging the key)
How to use CMAT 2019 Answer Key Interface?
To use the CMAT Answer Key interface, please follow the simple steps below.
Step 1:- To easily cross verify the answers, you can either
- Take a print out of response sheet
- On a paper note down the ids marked by you against each question. (for all the questions from 1-100)
Step 2:- Now, open the answer key and verify that answer id with the option marked by you.
Step 3:- For each wrong questions mark (X) and for the right mark (√).
How to Calculate scores using CMAT 2019 Answer Key?
After downloading the CMAT 2019 Answer Key, candidates must calculate the scores to know the result in advance. According to the NTA website, the exam pattern is as follows.
- +4 for each correct answer.
- -1 for each incorrect answer.
The formula to Calculate the Overall Marks
Total Marks = Number of Correct Answers x 4 – Number of Incorrect Answers x 1
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25|
How to Challenge CMAT 2019 Answer Key?
Candidates having any doubts in the CMAT 2019 Answer Key can clear the same by raising the objection request. If the objections are true then the same reflect on the Final CMAT 2019 Answer Key. The facility to raise doubts in CMAT 2019 Answer Key has been available for three days only.. After the final answer key, NTA does not entertain any communication regarding this. The procedure to raise the objections is as follows.
- Login the CMAT 2019 account by using the link available above.
- Use the “challenge/s regarding Answer Key” Tab.
- Now, against each question id, you can claim the right answer according to you.
- You have the option only to mark the correct option id. Please verify the codes form the response sheet before challenging an answer.
- Candidates must also upload valid proof to claim the authenticity of the doubt.
- Finally, pay the objection fee and “Submit”.
CMAT 2019 Expected Cut-Off
Candidates after checking the answer key can estimate the b-school cut-off. The prediction is on the basis of past year data. The actual cut-off may vary as per the institute admission process.
|Colleges with 99.9+ Percentile|
|Colleges with 99 Percentile|
|Colleges with 95-99 Percentile|
|GOA Institute of Management|
|Dept. Of Mgmt Sciences, University of Pune|
|Colleges with 90-95 Percentile|
|Colleges with 85 Percentile|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management|
|NL Dalmiya Institute of Management|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management Noida|
|Colleges with 80 Percentile|
|XISS Ranchi HR|
|ITM Navi Mumbai|
|Welingkar Institute Of Management, Bangalore|
What After Challenging the CMAT 2019 Answer Key?
Once the exam conducting body receives all the objections, then the proper scrutinization of the key takes place. The final answer key issues along with the final result.
- Refund of Objection Money – The exam body refunds the objection money if the doubt is valid.
- Benefit to all the students – If there is any change in the key then it will benefit all the test takers.
Significance of CMAT 2019 Answer Key
The answer key is useful for various purposes. Most important is that candidates can check the correct answers by comparing the answers marked by them. Other uses of CMAT Answer Key 2019 are as follows.
- It helps to know the exam score in advance.
- If there are any wrong answers, then candidates can raise doubts. Moreover, it will help bring transparency in the conduction of the exam.
- After checking the estimate scores, candidates can select the colleges for admission accordingly.
- Also, it helps the students taking take the exam next year. The question paper also helps them to check the difficulty level of the previous year exam.
CMAT 2019 Result
As mentioned on the official schedule, the CMAT result announces by February 08, 2019. It releases along with the final answer key. Also, the result and key will be final, any disputes will not be entertained further. The CMAT 2019 Result contains the raw score of a candidate. The result releases online only. There is no provision to request the result by post. Candidates will also not have the option to re-evaluate or re-check the result.
CMAT 2019 Analysis
CMAT 2019 conducted successfully without any hassle. There had been a few changes in the exam this year.
- First, the exam was conducted by NTA not AICTE
- Candidates reaching later than 9 AM or 2 PM were not allowed to take the exam.
- Students were not allowed to take breaks except first and last 30 minutes of the exam.
- Candidates had to stay at the test premises until the completion of the exam even if they had completed the exam before the stipulated time.
- Also, test takers had to paste their photograph on the attendance sheet.
- Last, candidates had to submit the hall ticket and rough sheets to the invigilator.
As per the overall analysis, this year exam was easy. In the Mathematics section, questions were doable and not at all calculation intensive. The LR section had individual questions from coding-decoding, arrangement etc. The only major hurdle faced in the English section which can be stated as moderate to difficult. Presence of inference based questions and long RC increased the difficulty level. In GK, half of the questions were from static GK.
Statistics for CMAT 2019 Exam
This year, the exam is taking place in two sessions. Here are some statistics as provided by NTA.
- Number of Registrations – 64,582
- Number of test Centers- 183
For any queries regarding CMAT Answer Key 2019, please write in comment section below.