The Common Management Admission Test will be conducted in the month of January for the year 2019. CMAT scores are accepted by various leading B-Schools in India. The students who want to appear for the CMAT test must register online from the official website of CMAT. From the next year onwards, CMAT will be conducted by the National Test Agency (NTA). Previously the test was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Since the exam will not be conducted by NTA, there will be no change in the syllabus, application fee, exam pattern and language of the examination. For more information regarding the CMAT 2019 Exam Centres, the students can refer to this page.
CMAT Test Centres
Following are the test centres where the CMAT tests will be conducted for the year 2019. It must be noted that from the next year, the CMAT exam will be conducted by the NTA instead of AICTE, so there are some changes in the list of cities where the exams will be conducted. The exam cities have been updated to 84 cities from 75 cities.
|Bangalore||Gautam Buddh Nagar||Panaji|
Students can also locate the test centre on the map that is given below.
How To Select Test Cities?
At the time of filling up the application form, the students will get the option to select the test centre where they want to appear for the test. In the application form, the students can select upto four test cities in the order of your preference. The test city will be allotted to the candidates based on its availability. The conducting body will try to allot the text center that is the first preference of the candidate.
The students must be careful when selecting the test centres as once their preference is submitted, it cannot be changed later.
Instructions To Be Followed At Exam Centre
The students have to follow certain instructions at the test centre so the proper conduct of the examination is done by the organizing body. Following are the instructions:
- The students have to report at the test centre on the date and time as mentioned in the test centre.
- The students have to be brought by the candidate carried some documents at the test centre. The list of the required documents are given below.
- At the exam centre, no student is allowed to bring any personal items along with things such as wrist watch, edible items, calculators, bits of paper etc.
- No breaks will be given during the examination.
- The students are not allowed to leave early even if they have finished the examination. They have to stay in the examination hall until the exam gets over.
- The students must not bring any piece of paper in the examination hall. A paper will be provided to each and every student for rough work.
Documents Needed At The CMAT Exam Centre
The students have to bring some documents at the test centre for verification. Without these documents that are listed below, the students will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall.
- Self attested CMAT 2019 Admit Card. The student must paste their recent passport size photograph on the space that will be provided on the admit card.
- Photo id such as driver’s license, PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID, UID card. The name on the admit card must match with the name on the photo ID.
CMAT 2019 Admit Card
The CMAT Admit card will be available to the candidates on the official website of CMAT only. The admit card of CMAT will not be sent to the students by post. But it will be sent to them by email which the student has provided at the time of registration. Following are the details that will be there in the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- CMAT roll number
- CMAT test date and time
- Test reporting time
- Venue of the test and the venue address
- Instructions for the candidates