CMAT 2019 Registration – The National Testing Agency (NTA) has closed the window to submit the CMAT 2019 Application Form on December 07, 2018, at 11:50 PM. The window to upload the images and pay the application fee has also been over on December 08, 2018. The application fee for the exam was Rs 700/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Transgender and Rs 1400 for General/ OBC. Candidates can now use the CMAT 2019 Login to take the print out of the application form or to register for test practice centre. The direct link to access the CMAT Application Form and Login is available in the article below. Candidates who will successfully submit the CMAT 2019 Registration form will able to download the admit card on January 07, 2019 for the NTA CMAT 2019 entrance exam. Check complete details about the CMAT 2019 Registration, documents, fee etc from this page.
CMAT 2019 Registration
Though the exam conducting body for CMAT 2019 has been changed, however, the mode of registering and submitting the application form is same. Around 60-70 Thousand of students appear for CMAT exam every year.
CMAT 2019 Registration Date: The candidates can check the complete schedule of CMAT 2019 Registration from the table below. Check Important Exam Dates for CMAT.
|CMAT 2019 Registration||Important Dates|
|CMAT 2019 Registration will start from||01 Nov 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form|
07 Dec 2018 (11:50 PM)
|Last date for documents uploading and fee payment||08 Dec 2018 (11:50 PM)|
|CMAT 2019 Exam Date||28 Jan 2019|
Slot 1: 09:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M
Slot 2: 02:30 P.M. to 05:30 P.M
CMAT 2019 Application Form Correction
Recently, NTA has opened the application correction window to edit the image in the application form. With this facility, only the photograph/signature can be uploaded. This time candidates must upload the image in the correct format. Use the colored photograph only. Apart from photograph/signature, candidates will not able to edit any other details.
Important Points to note before filling CMAT Form
Candidates must check out the following points before starting CMAT 2019 Registration.
- Eligibility – Check Eligibility Criteria thoroughly, the verification for the same will not be done by NTA.
- Documents – Keep all the important documents ready.
- Form in Multiple Sessions – You can fill the form in multiple sessions before the last day.
- Test City – Candidates can choose a maximum of four test city of their choice.
- Exam Slot – The exam slot will be alloted by NTA itself.
- Issues – For any technical issues, you can contact at the communication address available below.
- TPC – Only registered candidates will able to apply online Test Practise Centres.
Candidates applying for CMAT must check the eligibility criteria of the exam. Importantly only Indian Nationals are eligible for CMAT 2019 Registration.
- Students must have a bachelor degree with minimum three-year duration.
- Final year aspirants are also eligible to apply.
- There is no upper age limit for the exam.
CMAT 2019 Registration Fee
As per the press release by NTA, the CMAT 2019 Registration Fee is different for the reserved and general category. Hence, the application fee for CMAT 2019 is as follows.
|General/ OBC||Rs 1400/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Transgender||Rs 700/-|
Mode of Payment
You can pay the CMAT 2019 Registration fee via either of the following modes.
- Online Mode: Use of a Credit Card, Debit Card or Internet Banking to pay fees online.
- Offline Mode: For offline payment, take the printout of e-challan and pay the fees in the bank.
*Candidates can pay the application fee until December 01, 2018 until 11:50 PM
Documents To Keep Ready For CMAT 2019 Registration
Before you start CMAT 2019 Registration, it is advisable to keep the following documents ready. This will not only save your time but the registration process will also become simple and easy.
- Good Internet Connectivity
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- UG mark sheet/ equivalent degree/ diploma obtained from recognized University or institution
- Scanned copy of your recent photograph and signature.
- Valid mobile number to get the latest exam-related updates.
- Personal email id for registration
- Work Experience Details
- Aadhar Card, Passport Number etc. (For Aadhar you will need to enter last four digits only)
- Printer to take print of fee slip or confirmation page.
Get Complete Syllabus: CMAT 2019 Syllabus
CMAT 2019 Photo and Signature Specification
Candidates must upload photograph and signature in the CMAT 2019 Registration Form in correct format only. As incorrect specifications may lead to the rejection of form.
Important Instruction regarding uploading of documents
- Candidates must not wear a cap or goggles in the photograph. Spectacles are allowed if they are used regularly.
- You must upload polaroid and computer-generated images.
- Students must upload a recent image after October 15, 2018.
- It is also advisable that candidates keep atleast 7-8 hard copies of the photograph. You may need it in the later stages of the selection process.
- You can upload signature done with either blue or black pen.
*It is not necessary to upload the images with Name and Date written on it.
|Size||10-200 kb||4-30 kb|
|Dimension||3.5 x 4.5 cm||3.5 x 1.5 cm|
Recommended: CMAT Famous Books
How to Apply for CMAT 2019?
The CMAT 2019 Registration is a four-step process. After the final submission of the form, candidates will not able to edit the form. Follow the steps given below to successfully apply for CMAT 2019.
Check: CMAT 2019 Registration/ Application Form Demo Procedure.
The first step is the registration as the new candidates. The simple steps to do the same is written below.
- First of all, access the direct CMAT 2019 Registration link available above in the article.
- Now, check the “New Candidate Registration” dialog box and click on “Apply”.
- You will see the comprehensive registration procedure. Read the same carefully and click on “Click Here to Proceed”.
- Next, enter the details required for the CMAT 2019 Registration.
Candidates need to enter following details in the CMAT 2019 Registration Form
- Candidates’ Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Type of Identification (Aadhar, Passport etc)
- Identification Number
- Phone Number
- Confirm Password
- Security Question
- Security Answer
How to choose a strong password for the CMAT 2019 Registration form?
Candidates need to enter the password of their choice. You must remember the same for the future logins. A good and strong password must have.
- 8-13 characters
- Atleast one numeric, uppercase and lowercase alphabet
- Atleast one special character like @,#,$ etc.
Finally, enter the Captcha and click on “Submit”. Check all the details in Review page and click on “Final submit”.
Then, note down the “Application Number” and Click on “Complete Application Form”.
#2. CMAT 2019 Application Form
It is a comprehensive form which requires entering of personal and educational details. Candidates must enter the following details carefully.
- If Person with Disability
- Type of Disability
- Whether need a Scribe Reader
- If Diabetic
Exam Related Details
- Applying for
- Choice of Test Centre ( Select 4 cities according to your preference)
*NTA will allot the exam city according to the preference marked by students. In case of any administrative reasons, the exam body reserves the right to change the test city. Moreover, allocation of the exam centre will not take place manually.
- Year of Passing
- Name of the qualifying exam
- Qualifying exam schooling
- Total Score
- Maximum marks obtained
Enter Security Pin and Click on “Submit”. Review the confirmation page and click on “Final Submit”.
Note: Recheck the form and submit it. Importantly, once the fee is submitted, you will not able to edit the details in CMAT 2019 Registration form later. Write down the CMAT 2019 application number and password for future reference.
#3. Upload Photo and Signature
In the third step, you have to upload a scanned copy of photograph and signature. You must upload the documents CMAT 2019 Registration Form in the specific format only.
#4. Fee Payment
In the last step, pay the CMAT 2019 application fee either in offline or online mode. Candidates can change the details in the form only before the payment of exam fee.
- Make the payment via online using credit/ debit card or print an SBI Bank Challan.
- Make a payment or upload the challan details on the page for completing the CMAT 2019 Registration process.
- Finally, Take a print out of filled CMAT 2019 application form as it will be required in case of any discrepancy.
Now, you will see the new window showing all the steps completed.
CMAT 2019 Application Form Status
After the final submission of the CMAT 2019 Registration details and Application fee, it is important to check the application status. The confirmation message will appear on the screen once the fee payment process is over. Take the confirmation page print out as a proof of successful completion of application form.
CMAT 2019 Login
With the CMAT 2019 Registration / Application Number and password, candidates can access the CMAT 2019 portal anytime. You can also reset the password in case you have forgotten the same. The login will be helpful to access the CMAT 2019 application form, edit window, admit card, result, answer key etc.
How to Change Password for CMAT 2019 Form?
Candidates must note down the password while creating it during the CMAT 2019 Registration process. Still, in case you have forgotten it, you can reset the password in the following ways.
- Use the CMAT 2019 Registration link mentioned above and click on “I cannot access my account”.
- Therein, you will find three options to recover the password.
You can reset the password using the following ways.
- Using security question and answer that you choose while form filling.
- Verification code sent to you via SMA on the registered number.
- Using reset link sent on the registered email id.
FAQs Related to CMAT 2019 Registration
Q. Will I able to edit the details after the final submission of the CMAT 2019 Registration Form and fee?
A. You will able to edit only images in the CMAT 2019 Registration form.
Q. Do I need to select slots for the exam?
A. The exam will take in two sessions, NTA itself will allot the sessions to the students.
Q. Is there any age restriction in order to fill the CMAT 2019 Registration form?
A. CMAT 2019 Registration is open for any eligible candidate. There is no age restriction to apply for CMAT 2019.
Q. Is the examination fee includes the transaction charges?
A. No, the transaction charges are excluded from the fee mentioned.
Q. What if the amount has been deducted from my account and the payment status has not been updated in the CMAT Form?
A. In such cases, pay the fee again with a good internet connection. The deducted amount will be refunded within 15 days.
Q. Which are the good colleges that accept CMAT score?
A. There are a huge number of good colleges that accept CMAT score. For your reference, we are listing down a few of them.
VIT Business School, Thapar University, TSM Madurai, Amity University, Alliance University, IFMR Chennai, IMT Nagpur, JBIMS, IMT Hyderabad, KJ Somaiya, TAPMI, GIM Goa, WE School, GLIM, SDMIND, XISS, BIMTECH, Calcutta Business School, XIME
Q. Which are the testing devices that I can bring to the Examination Hall?
A. Below is the complete list of testing assistance or devices that you can bring to the examination hall. However, it has to be selected while filling the CMAT 2019 Registration form.
|Testing Assistance||Applicable for||Arranged by|
|Hearing Aid||Hearing Impairment||Candidate|
|Wheel Chair||Locomotor Disability/ Cerebral Palsy||Candidate|
|Screen/Font Magnification||Visually Impaired||Test Centre|
|Scribe/Reader||Visually Impaired / Cerebral Palsy||Candidate / Test Centre|
CMAT 2019 Admit Card
After the completion of CMAT 2019 Registration, NTA will release the CMAT 2019 admit card on the official website. It will release on January 07, 2019. Candidates must download it as soon as possible to avoid last minute delays. It will contain test date, time, & venue and other important details. According to the instructions mentioned on the CMAT, last year admit card, candidates must not take any items in exam hall except hall ticket, photograph, and identity proof. Moreover, students will get the pen and notepad to do the rough work the exam.
Also Read: CMAT 2019 Result
CMAT 2019 Exam Centre
Last year, the exam took place in 84 cities. So, the number of test cities has increased change this year. In the CMAT 2019 Registration form, candidates have to choose four cities of their choice. As specified on the official website, candidates will get the exam center in the city of their choice. Still, in case of non-availability of exam center, the test city may change. Here is the list of test city in which CMAT 2019 will take place.
If you have any question about CMAT 2019 Registration, then let us know in the comment section below.