The CMAT 2019 Result will be announced by NTA online by the First week of Feb 2019. The candidates will be able to check their result online at nta.ac.in. We will also provide a direct link for checking the result. The candidates need to enter their login details like their registered email id and password. On the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance test, the NTA will publish a merit list. The merit list will consist of details of only the qualifiers of the CMAT 2019.
After the declaration of CMAT 2019 Result, the participating institutes of CMAT will announce the shortlist of candidates based on their CMAT cutoff. The shortlisted candidates will then have to appear for Group Discussion or Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview. Check more details about CMAT 2019 Result from this page.
CMAT 2019 Result
Colleges such as Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Jaipuria Institute of Management, etc accept CAT score. Check the expected schedule for CMAT Result 2019 from the table below.
|CMAT 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|CMAT 2019 exam date||27 Jan 2019|
|Declaration of CMAT 2019 Result||01 week of Feb 2019|
|Publishing the CMAT 2019 Merit List||03 week of Feb 2019|
Result: NTA will announce the CMAT 2019 Result online at www.nta.ac.in
How To Check CMAT Result 2019?
The candidates can check their result for CMAT 2019 by following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page for checking the result.
- Next, you need to enter details such as your Registered Email ID and Password.
- After entering the login details, click on “Submit” button.
- On submitting the details, the result will be available on the screen.
- After checking the result, the candidates should take a print out of it for future reference
Details Given On The CMAT 2019 Result
The result for CMAT 2019 will consist of the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Rank
- Sectional score of the candidate
- Total score
- Sectional percentile
- Total percentile
The score card for CMAT looks like the image given below…
CMAT 2019 Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance test, the tie will be resolved by following the rules as given below:
- The candidates with higher marks in the order of the section given below wil be placed higher in the merit.
- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
- Finally, if the tie still remains, the names of the candidates will be displayed in alphabetical order.
CMAT 2019 Merit List
The merit list for CMAT 2019 will be published online at the official website of the exam. It will be available in pdf format once the result is announced. The CMAT 2019 Merit List states the All India Rank secured by the candidates. NTA shall release national and state merit list separately at its official website.
Details Given In the CMAT Merit List 2019
- Candidate name
- Candidate’s CMAT 2019 Roll Number
- CMAT All India Rank
- Section wise and overall scores
- Section wise and overall percentile
CMAT 2019 Cut Off
The candidates need to obtain minimum qualifying marks in order to pass the entrance test. The cut off for CMAT 2019 has not been announced yet. However, we will update the cut off as soon as it will be available. Until then the candidates can check the previous year cut off to set a goal:
|Institute||Cut off Percentile|
|Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi||85|
|Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi||75|
|Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune||75|
|Goa Institute of Management, Goa||99.85|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida||82|
|K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJSIMSR), Mumbai||99.2|
|MET Institute of Management, Mumbai||97.27|
|Pune University Department of Management Studies (PUMBA DMS)||96.42|
|We School Mumbai||99.06|