CMAT 2019 Test practice Centre – Candidates can now register for online test practice at the NTA website. The facility has been started so that candidates get adapted to the new exam pattern. Candidates can avail CMAT 2019 Test practice Centre to prepare for the exam online free. You can use this service to familiarize with the exam pattern, especially for new entrants who will appear for the exam first time. For its registration, reach nta.ac.in and click on Student Registration. You can do the same via your Google or Facebook account. Following that enter personal, contact, Academic, and personal details. The facility is completely free without any charges. For more information, read the complete details regarding CMAT 2019 Test practice Centre below.
For Complete CMAT 2019 Details by NTA Click Here
CMAT 2019 Test practice Centre
Students can use the test practice center until the exam date. This facility will be available in nearby colleges/ universities/ schools. You can also choose a test center according to your choice. A candidate will get the center in accordance with the availability of seats and systems.
|Registration for Online Test Centre||01 Sep 2018|
|Last Date for Registration||27 Jan 2019 – tentative|
|Application form availability||01 Nov 2018|
|CMAT Application Form 2019 Last Date||30 Nov 2019|
|CMAT Admit Card 2019||07 Jan 2019|
|CMAT 2019 exam date||28 Jan 2019|
|CMAT Answer Key 2019||After 1 or 2 weeks of exam|
|CMAT 2019 Exam Date||28 Jan 2019|
Register Online – Click Here to register for CMAT 2019 Test practice Centre.
Steps to Register for CMAT 2019 Test practice Centre
Interested candidates can register for CMAT 2019 Test practice Centre by following the simple steps below.
- Click on the direct available above to register for the facility.
- Now, click on the “Student Registration option” for a fresh registration. Otherwise, click on Login to access your account.
- Once you click on it you will see two options to register for CMAT 2019 Test practice Centre.
- Now, you may be asked to enter the password to verify your account.
- Following that, a form will open where you have to enter the following details.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Scanned Photograph & Signature
- Phone Number
Academic/ Exam Details
- School/ Institute
- Enrollment Number (Optional)
- Interested Exam
- Now, you can complete the registration by clicking on “Submit Button”.
Facilities Available at CMAT 2019 Test practice Centre
Here is the list of the facilities that you are available at the CMAT 2019 Test practice Centre.
- There will be test practice activities available for the Registered students.
- Presence LAN/ WIFI with good speed and in great working conditions.
- Facility available as notified by NTA.
- A lab technician for any technical issue faced by a student.
- Have all the necessary software required to take the exam.
- Power backup for uninterrupted service for at least 30 minutes.
- Necessary furniture and manpower.
CMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for CMAT 2019 Test practice Centre, candidates must check if they even eligible to appear for CMAT 2019.
|Nationality||Citizen of Indian to apply for the entrance test|
|Educational Qualification||A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university|
|Final Year Graduates||Yes, those in the final year of their degree examination are also eligible to apply|
|Age Limit||There are in no age limit|
|Number of Attempts||none|
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The test in the CMAT 2019 Test practice Centre will be in accordance with the exam pattern. The detailed pattern is available below.
CMAT 2019 Syllabus Click Here
Total Marks – 400 Marks
Duration – 3 hours or 180 minutes
Mode of the Examination – Computer-based test
Types of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) along with few objective type questions.
Total Number of Sections – 4
Marking Scheme – 4 marks for each correct answer.
Negative Marking – Deduction of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
For any doubts, please ask in comments below.