CMAT 2020 Admit Card – National Testing Agency will issues the CMAT Admit Card 2020 on 24th Dec. It releases on the official website, ntacmat.ac.in. Candidates need application number and password to download the CMAT 2020 Admit Card. The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is on the 24th Jan 2019. On the exam day, carry a copy of CMAT 2020 Admit Card, one photograph as uploaded in the registration form, photo id, and PWD certificate (if applicable). For more details regarding CMAT 2020 Admit Card, read the article below.
CMAT 2020 Admit Card
In the previous year, a total of 64582 students registered for the exam. Out of which only 54516 appeared for the exam. Last year only 1 candidate scored the perfect NTA score. The tentative schedule for the release of CMAT 2020 Admit Card is as follows.
|Issuance of CMAT Admit||24 Dec 2019|
|CMAT 2020 Exam Date||24 Jan 2020|
Download: The CMAT 2020 Admit Card releases online as per scheduled at ntacmat.ac.in.
How to Download CMAT 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates must visit the official website to download the CMAT 2020 Admit Card. The steps involve in the downloading process are as follows.
- First, click on the direct link that is available in the article above.
- In the second step, enter the application number, password and security pin.
- In the student’s dashboard, click on the option to download the hall ticket.
- Take the print out of the admit card and keep it safe until the completion of the admission process.
Candidates must use desktop devices and the latest version of Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox to download the admit card.
Documents to Carry on Exam Day
Candidates must carry these documents on the exam day. As without them, there is no entry in the exam hall.
- CMAT 2020 Hall Ticket
- Photograph as uploaded in the registration form
- Photo identity proof
- PWD Certificate (If applicable)
The list of valid identity proof is as follows.
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
Important Instructions for Exam Day
On the CMAT 2020 Admit Card, candidates must read the instructions provided by NTA. The brief summary of the instructions is as follows.
Reporting Time (As per last year)
- Students must reach the exam centre on time.
- The registration desk will close at 08:30 AM and 01:30 AM for Slot 1 and Slot 2 respectively.
|Slot Timing||Reporting Time|
|09:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M||07:30 A.M. to 08:30 A.M.|
|02:30 P.M. to 05:30 P.M||12:30 P.M. to 01:30 P.M|
- Candidates do not have to carry study material, calculators, geometry, handbags, purse, eatables, water, electronic devices, earphones, pager, log tables, metallic items, recorder, etc, in the exam hall.
- In the possession of any these items, candidates have to keep them outside the exam hall at their own risk.
Instruction for Diabetic Students
- Diabetic students can carry sugar tablets, fruits, transparent water bottle in the exam hall.
- However, you can’t carry packed foods like chocolates, candy, etc.
During the Examination
- Students must sit at their allocated test system only.
- You will get rough sheets and pen to solve the paper. Write your name and roll number at the top of the sheet.
After the Exam
- Candidates must leave the test centre only after the instructions of the invigilator.
- Also, you have to return the papers and pen to the test administrator.
Details to Check on CMAT 2020 Admit Card
Immediately after accessing the CMAT 2020 Admit Card, candidates must check if all the mentioned details are correct. They must be the same as furnished during the CMAT Registration process. In case of any issues contact at the NTA official contact or email.
- Roll Number
- Candidates Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Paper Medium
- Reporting Time
- Date of Exam
- Application Number
- Important Instructions
What to do If I am not able to Download CMAT 2020 Admit Card?
First, check if all the login credentials are correct. Second, check if the internet connection is okay and you are using the latest web browser. Third, clear the cache or try to download the admit card in incognito mode. If the admit card is still not downloadable then contact the NTA authorities immediately. The contact information will update with the release of CMAT 2020 Notification.
How to Recover CMAT 2020 Login Credentials?
There may be a chance that you forget the CMAT 2020 login credentials ie application number and password. So, it can be easily recovered using the steps given below.
Step 1: Use the same link available above and click on the option “I can’t access my account”.
Step 2: In the new window choose the option to “I forget my password” or “I forget my application number”. After this choose the appropriate option as follows.
Options to Recover CMAT 2020 Password
Candidates can choose any of these options. Then, fill the appropriate information to recover the credentials.
- Use Security Question and Answer
- Use Verification code via SMS
- Or use reset link on registered email ID
Steps to Recover CMAT 2020 Application Number
- In order to recover the application number, you need to fill a form.
- Enter the candidate’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, state of eligibility, and security pin.
- Fill the details and click on “Submit”.
CMAT 2020 Test Centre Locator
Before the exam, NTA also provides the service to locate the test centre online. Using this option a candidate can locate the exact location of the allocated venue. In the link, there is numerous list of test centers. Find the one that is mentioned on your admit card. This service is very useful to find the centers if you are unable to reach the exact location on the exam day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the format of taking out CMAT 2020 Admit Card?
A. Candidates must take a print out on A-4 size paper. Colored print-out is preferable.
Q. Can I take a photocopy of the identity proof?
A. Candidates have to take only the original and valid identity proof.
Q. What to do if there are errors in my admit card?
A. In such a case, candidates must contact the NTA official helpline immediately.
Official Website: ntacmat.ac.in