CMAT 2020 Result – National Testing Agency (NTA) releases CMAT Result 2020 in the first week of February. It issues at the official website, ntacmat.ac.in. Candidates can download the CMAT 2020 Result using the application number and password or date of birth. First, NTA declares the individual scorecard of a test-taker. The CMAT 2020 Result consists of sectional and overall NTA scores. Thereafter, All India Rank (AIR) releases for all the candidates on the basis of percentile. The final CMAT 2020 Answer key also releases along with the result. Check more details about CMAT 2020 Result, CMAT accepting colleges, admission process, cut-offs in the article below.
CMAT 2020 Result
There are more than 1000 b-schools that accept CMAT 2020 Result. Some of the top colleges are K J Somaiya, GIM, Welingkar, N L Dalmia, IFMR, SIMSREE, JBIMS, PUMBA and so on. The tentative CMAT 2020 Result Dates are as follows.
|CMAT 2020 exam||Fourth week of Jan 2020|
|Issuances of Answer Key||First Week of Feb 2020|
|CMAT Result 2020 Date||First Week of Feb 2020|
|CMAT 2020 Final Answer Key||Second Week of Feb 2020|
Download Result: The link to download CMAT 2020 Result activates at ntacmat.ac.in.
CMAT 2020 Result Statistics
The result for the academic session will issue along with the result. Until then, you can check the last year stats.
|Topper with 100 NTA Score||Mr. Sharma Navanshu Surendra|
|Candidates with 99 percentile and more||580|
|Candidates with 98 percentile and more||1097|
|Students with 90 Percentile and more||5513|
|Total Registrations (64582)|
|Total Appeared (54516)|
What is NTA Score in CMAT 2020 Result?
NTA calculates the CMAT 2020 Result on the basis of score obtained in each section. The normalization also takes places to maintain fairness across multiple sessions of the exam.
NTA Score Meaning – In simple terms, the NTA score is another word for percentile. A percentile that you get in exams like CAT, IIFT, XAT, etc. For example, if a candidate has a 99 NTA Score then its means, 99% of total test-takers have marks less than or equal to you.
NTA Score Calculation – As per the NTA guidelines, the formula for NTA Score calculation is as follows.
What is Good NTA Score? – There is no such good NTA Score. However, the higher the better. All the CMAT accepting B-schools checks the candidate’s exam score and then call for an interview on the basis of cut-off. So, it all depends on the Cut-off of a b-school. If you desire for a particular college, then check its cut-off in the page below.
CMAT 2020 Cut-Off
The cut-off for the next year can be decided using the previous year cut-off. So, take the idea from the table below regarding the CMAT 2020 cut-off.
|Colleges with 99.99 Percentile | Raw Score of 310-320|
|Colleges with 90 Percentile | Raw Score of 200|
|GIM GOA||Great Lakes|
|Colleges with 85 Percentile | Raw Score of 245|
|NL Dalmia||XBS Kolkata|
|Colleges with 80 Percentile | Raw Score 230|
|Wekingkar||BIMTECH Greater Noida|
|IMT Nagpur||XIME Bangalore|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow||KSOM Bhubaneshwar|
|IPE Hyderabad||ISBM Pune|
|AIMS Institute Bangalore||IBA Bangalore|
|JIMS Rohini||VJIM Hyderabad|
|ITM Mumbai||SDMIMD Mysore|
|Welingkar Bangalore||CIMR Mumbai|
|Colleges with 75 Percentile | Raw Score 220|
|IES Management College||Jaipuria Institute of Management Noida|
|SCMS Cochin||GBS Kolkata|
|NIA Pune||NDIM New Delhi|
CMAT 2020 All India Merit List
After the declaration of CMAT 2020 Result, NTA issues the All India Merit List. It ranks candidates on the basis of their NTA score. If there is a tie, then the candidates’ sectional scores are considered. The order of section to decide the higher rank is given below. If the tie persists, then the older candidate will get preference.
CMAT 2020 Tie-Breaker Rules
- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
Details Present in CMAT 2020 AIR
- Candidate name
- Section wise and overall scores
- Section wise and overall percentile
- Candidate’s CMAT 2019 Roll Number
- CMAT All India Rank
- NTA Scores
CMAT 2020 Admission Process
The admission for each CMAT 2020 Result accepting institute depends on the college guidelines. However, the selection process which is followed in most of the colleges are:
- First, selection based on the cut-off. Candidates clearing the exam cut-off will get the call to attend the next round of selection process. It is important that you have applied to these colleges separately.
- Apply for State or national Level Exams that Accepts CMAT. It includes MBA CET 2020, DTE accepts CMAT scores. Candidates can apply via this exam score and participate in the counselling round.
- Appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview – Candidates must prepare for these rounds. Only after evaluating the performance in each of the rounds, the final admission will be given.
CMAT 2020 Toppers
The list of toppers release after the result declaration. Candidates with the highest score get the topmost rank in the national level exam. Every year, toppers motivate future candidates. Their hard work and persistent preparation are key to success.
CMAT List of Past Year Toppers
- Mr. Sharma Navanshu Surendra (Roll No GJ04100199)
- Saras Suhane
How to Download the CMAT 2020 Result?
The link to download the result releases at the official website. Candidates can easily access it with the help of login credentials. The steps to follows are given in pointers below.
- First, visit the website link that is available on this page.
- Second, click on option “View CMAT 2020 Result”
- In the new window, choose the one option. Choose either “Login through application number and password” or “Login through application number and date of birth”.
- Now, enter application number, password/date of birth, and security pin to download the result.
- Print the copy of the result to use in the admission process.
Details Present in the CMAT 2020 Result
After downloading the result, candidates must check all of these details on the scorecard.
- Registration Details – Application number, roll number, name, parent’s name, category, PWD, gender, DOB, state, nationality.
- Exam Details – Subject name, maximum marks, marks obtained, NTA scores,